Chav (Nazi) Fartboxes from Fulham A Sun 6th Nov KO 12 noon

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Chav (Nazi) Fartboxes from Fulham A Sun 6th Nov KO 12 noon

Post by Midz »

ferrets :D :D :D :D

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:44 pm
gazzatt2 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:37 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:54 am
gazzatt2 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:43 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:42 pm
Missed it because we are moving house. :banghead:

Fucking love beating those no history no mark Russian gangsta's plaything pack of cûnt nuggets. :barscarf:

That's the scum, the victims and the chavs scalps so far. Have to hand it to Martinez-Lite and the players, it's a hell of a start to a season.

Some would say if we don't get top four from this position in this league it will be a failure of a season. At the start of the season most of us thought we wouldn't get top four so I wouldn't call it a failure if we don't. I would call it a huge disappointment though.

If we do get top four then I'll be happy for Martinez-Lite to get another couple of seasons to see what he can build.
Also, Fuck the nazi chav cùnts. :box: :lol:
Could you not have stopped and chocked the wheels to watch the game :D :D
Surely he had to stop to feed and water the horses? :lol:
don't forget the dawgs :D
:lol: :lol:

I love it when the forum's homosexuals get involved in the banter. It's great for our street cred. :D

Also, Iputacurseonya! :mrgreen:

:wink:
I'm safe I bought the lucky heather of you :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:37 pm
So We Are Top of The Prem, having beaten one of the (so called) Other top Teams ( :roll: )... And yet on MOTD Who gets first Billing?????

Fuckin' Man U v the Villains!!

HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT BE???????

The BBC ARE A BUNCH OF C.U.N.T.S!

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
I wouldn't get too worked up man city game was third match on motd Saturday night and they're the "best team in the world". Be boring if the league leaders were on first all the time.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:42 pm
Missed it because we are moving house. :banghead:

Fucking love beating those no history no mark Russian gangsta's plaything pack of cûnt nuggets. :barscarf:

That's the scum, the victims and the chavs scalps so far. Have to hand it to Martinez-Lite and the players, it's a hell of a start to a season.

Some would say if we don't get top four from this position in this league it will be a failure of a season. At the start of the season most of us thought we wouldn't get top four so I wouldn't call it a failure if we don't. I would call it a huge disappointment though.

If we do get top four then I'll be happy for Martinez-Lite to get another couple of seasons to see what he can build.

Also, Fuck the nazi chav cùnts. :box: :lol:
I doff my cap to you mate... I bet those brightly painted caravans can be such a nuisance to move, especially those wooden wheels and the harnesses etc..I hope the horses and ferrets were okay!?

.... :D :wink: :wink:
Yep also good when the dwarf trannies - oops sorry - gender fluid people of shorter stature join in too! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:44 pm
gazzatt2 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:37 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:54 am
gazzatt2 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:43 am

Could you not have stopped and chocked the wheels to watch the game :D :D
Surely he had to stop to feed and water the horses? :lol:
don't forget the dawgs :D
:lol: :lol:

I love it when the forum's homosexuals get involved in the banter. It's great for our street cred. :D

Also, Iputacurseonya! :mrgreen:

:wink:
I'm safe I bought the lucky heather of you :D
And the "Heather" you bought off me, and then married, used to be called "Simon". :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:17 pm
ferrets :D :D :D :D
OneBard's nickname in school. Because he was up so many blokes' trouser legs! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Next. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:57 pm
The term "Bender" originated with DB, as he was constantly Bent Over whatever was available so as to make the best use of the Large Containers of Lube he used to buy so as to conduct his (cough! Cough!) "Business" more swiftly & smoothly in the school lavs.

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

btw: Who chose the 'Decor" for your new dwelling?

Looks a tad 'Flowery' mate, even for you! :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
The term "Bender" originated with DB, as he was constantly Bent Over whatever was available so as to make the best use of the Large Containers of Lube he used to buy so as to conduct his (cough! Cough!) "Business" more swiftly & smoothly in the school lavs.

Still obsessed with the anal fantasies huh? Oh well, enjoy it while you can before your inevitable wear and tear prolapse. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:16 pm
btw: Who chose the 'Decor" for your new dwelling?

Looks a tad 'Flowery' mate, even for you! :D :wink:
Is that one of those miniature models? If it is, it'll fit you nicely me little ewok buddy. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:27 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Still obsessed with the anal fantasies huh? Oh well, enjoy it while you can before your inevitable wear and tear prolapse. :lol: :wink:
:lol:

Come off it me ole Shorter than a Dwarf in High Heels; which is why you wear them btw - It was you who was known in your school as "The Short Stumpy Kid With The Broken Cat Flap for an Arse", at least that's what you told Sid and Spuddy back in the day . Now have you Ever known Sid or Spuddy to be economical with the truth!!!???

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Come off it me ole Shorter than a Dwarf in High Heels; which is why you wear them btw - It was you who was known in your school as "The Short Stumpy Kid With The Broken Cat Flap for an Arse", at least that's what you told Sid and Spuddy back in the day . Now have you Ever known Sid or Spuddy to be economical with the truth!!!???
Please tell me you are not wànking while you type that, you dirty little munchkin. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:13 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Please tell me you are not wànking while you type that, you dirty little munchkin. :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Remember I've still got the Video of you trying to Body Pop at Sid's birthday party.... :wink: