Chav (Nazi) Fartboxes from Fulham A Sun 6th Nov KO 12 noon

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Thynker

Re: Chav (Nazi) Fartboxes from Fulham A Sun 6th Nov KO 12 noon

Post by Thynker »

Same shit on MOTD 2 weeks ago.
Villa even got a feature ahead of their game!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Auba’s in major decline, has lost interest in football for the most part and clearly never wanted to be at the chavs in the first place. His unveiling promo was like a hostage video FFS, he looked distraught.

It was a bat shit crazy transfer that made zero football sense for them to make but that’s what they do - spunk money up against the wall in the hope they get lucky.

Did they even watch his last season with us? Payback for helmet head, side show and Willian biaaaaaaatches.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Missed it because we are moving house. :banghead:

Fucking love beating those no history no mark Russian gangsta's plaything pack of cûnt nuggets. :barscarf:

That's the scum, the victims and the chavs scalps so far. Have to hand it to Martinez-Lite and the players, it's a hell of a start to a season.

Some would say if we don't get top four from this position in this league it will be a failure of a season. At the start of the season most of us thought we wouldn't get top four so I wouldn't call it a failure if we don't. I would call it a huge disappointment though.

If we do get top four then I'll be happy for Martinez-Lite to get another couple of seasons to see what he can build.

Also, Fuck the nazi chav cùnts. :box: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:52 pm
Block93 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:13 pm
Went to the game today, Partey and Xhaka were absolute standouts. And Gabriel and White rock solid in defence.

But, one player on the pitch could go on to be world-class. Saliba. Can't always see the whole play on TV, but when you are there, you see the build-up, as well as what eventually happens. I know it's a cliche, but Saliba was .....different class.

PS Auba was rubbish. Even the Chelsea supporters I was with were in full agreement. Happy days!
Saliba actually reads the danger,he’s aware all the time which at his age is rare,and he’s quick too,him and Gabriel are building a decent pairing
Yes reads the game very well, of course hes fast as well and a great tackler and good in the air, and cool as fuck
What i really like about him is if someone by chance does get past him how determined he is to get back at them
Hes made a massive difference

Edu do your job and get him signed up to a 5 year contract

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Had to watch all games today before posting. We win away & Scum get beat at home !!. Don't get much better than that - wait a minute - United got beat away as well - just got even better.
We were great today & played some terrific stuff. The goals will come. :barscarf: :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:00 am
robbo10 wrote:
Block93 wrote:
Went to the game today, Partey and Xhaka were absolute standouts. And Gabriel and White rock solid in defence.

But, one player on the pitch could go on to be world-class. Saliba. Can't always see the whole play on TV, but when you are there, you see the build-up, as well as what eventually happens. I know it's a cliche, but Saliba was .....different class.

PS Auba was rubbish. Even the Chelsea supporters I was with were in full agreement. Happy days!
Saliba actually reads the danger,he’s aware all the time which at his age is rare,and he’s quick too,him and Gabriel are building a decent pairing
Yes reads the game very well, of course hes fast as well and a great tackler and good in the air, and cool as fuck
What i really like about him is if someone by chance does get past him how determined he is to get back at them

He’s for sure one of 3 or 4 players that if they left the club over the next few years we’d seriously miss,and it would derail any chance of the club having a challenge in future,Martinelli,Saliba,Partey how’s he playing now,and Saka need to be tied down for years

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:42 pm

Fucking love beating those no history no mark Russian gangsta's plaything pack of cûnt nuggets. :barscarf:

That's the scum, the victims and the chavs scalps so far. Have to hand it to Martinez-Lite and the players, it's a hell of a start to a season.

Some would say if we don't get top four from this position in this league it will be a failure of a season. At the start of the season most of us thought we wouldn't get top four so I wouldn't call it a failure if we don't. I would call it a huge disappointment though.

If we do get top four then I'll be happy for Martinez-Lite to get another couple of seasons to see what he can build.
Could you not have stopped and chocked the wheels to watch the game :D :D
Last edited by gazzatt2 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:47 am
Redarmy wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:00 am
robbo10 wrote:
Block93 wrote:

He’s for sure one of 3 or 4 players that if they left the club over the next few years we’d seriously miss,and it would derail any chance of the club having a challenge in future,Martinelli,Saliba,Partey how’s he playing now,and Saka need to be tied down for years
100%

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:43 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Surely he had to stop to feed and water the horses? :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Really enjoyed that yesterday, totally dominant performance. My only slight gripe is that the scoreline just doesn't do us justice.

I'm all for the 1-0 to the Arsenal but sometimes it just doesn't tell the whole story but in all honesty who cares COYG :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:54 am
gazzatt2 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

don't forget the dawgs :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:37 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:54 am
gazzatt2 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

don't forget the dawgs :D
:lol: :lol:

I love it when the forum's homosexuals get involved in the banter. It's great for our street cred. :D

Also, Iputacurseonya! :mrgreen:

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

gazzatt2 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I doff my cap to you mate... I bet those brightly painted caravans can be such a nuisance to move, especially those wooden wheels and the harnesses etc..I hope the horses and ferrets were okay!?

.... :D :wink: :wink: