Wolves wankstains A Sat 13th Nov KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Wolves wankstains A Sat 13th Nov KO 745pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:06 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:37 am
goonersid wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:32 am
I'm not so sure, I've always said Citeh are soft as shite and Pep doesn't like being under pressure.
Looking at the next 4 games, I can see them slipping up again, so if we can maintain our form and hopefully beat the barcodes.
We could be at least 7 points clear by the end of January.
Injuries could play a big part, so a couple of additions in January could be all we need.
Love your Bizarreness Sid, but WTF are you on about... To be a Manager of any Prem Team is to Live, Breathe and Eat "Pressure".

But totally agree on the Absolute Necessity to sign At Least 2 players (Striker and Mid-fielder) in January window.
He couldn't handle Maureen when Madrid ended the Whores dominance, shit himself a few times against klopp, Pep likes it when he is clear if the rest, I think they are there for the taking!
Everyone is thinking about man city while Newcastle sneak in the back door

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What a fantastic feeling it is being five points clear heading into the break. This was a potential banana skin game, so very pleasing with all the pre-match talk about players not fancying get injured before the World Cup, that they played with the same intensity and got a well earned win

Wondered if the midweek Brighton game would have dented confidence at all, but clearly not. Great response!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

One of the best things about this current winning run is how upset the media cùnts are. They can't even hide it. :lol:

Spending ages over analysing every little decision they think we should not have got - and completely ignoring the ones we should have got. :roll: Absolute pack of feral vaginas every one of them. I feed off their hate. I am Cartman licking the tears from Scott Tenorman's face. :lol:

If Martinez-Lite achieves nothing else I'll love him for the upset he has caused these media wànkers. :lol:

Anyway, five points clear. Great position to be in. :barscarf:

Please fuck, no injuries or fatigue problems from the world slavery and death corruption cup and we hit the ground running afterwards. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:49 pm
One of the best things about this current winning run is how upset the media cùnts are. They can't even hide it. :lol:

Spending ages over analysing every little decision they think we should not have got - and completely ignoring the ones we should have got. :roll: Absolute pack of feral vaginas every one of them. I feed off their hate. I am Cartman licking the tears from Scott Tenorman's face. :lol:

If Martinez-Lite achieves nothing else I'll love him for the upset he has caused these media wànkers. :lol:

Please fuck, no injuries or fatigue problems from the world slavery and death corruption cup and we hit the ground running afterwards. 8)

I know I'm absolutely Loving It!..

Fuck-Off You Journo-pedo-C¨nts :box:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I know I'm absolutely Loving It!..

Fuck-Off You Journo-pedo-C¨nts :box:
When we got denied clear pens or goals wrongly chalked off or players sent off for innocuous reasons we were told to suck it up and that theses things even themselves out over a season.
Suddenly, we ate “lucky” again if we get a decision go our way - even if it’s blatant, yet we still get denied clear penalties

The pundits and media are shitting themselves that we are going to win 🏆 or at least last the course as they will all look the idiots they are as none of the “experts” made a case for us, even after signing Jesus et al.

shu

Post by shu »

Hey just how great is it Gooner’s we are top of the league with 12/14;wins . Enjoy it , look I know it most probably won’t happen in the long run but you have to say that has been a great few months . Arteta HAS done a great job with Edu , and fingers crossed in the Jan window .

I see Steve on here enjoying it but where is Augie , come out of your shop sssshhhhhhh ???? Come on give us some negative shit !

We are top of the league :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:48 pm
Hey just how great is it Gooner’s we are top of the league with 12/14;wins . Enjoy it , look I know it most probably won’t happen in the long run but you have to say that has been a great few months . Arteta HAS done a great job with Edu , and fingers crossed in the Jan window .

I see Steve on here enjoying it but where is Augie , come out of your shop sssshhhhhhh ???? Come on give us some negative shit !

We are top of the league :D

:high5: 8)

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

The funny thing Is the media know that if you remove us from the equation then there is no title race and City would have things wrapped up by Christmas but the media despise us so try to find any negatives they can. I see that hypocritical wanker Neville saying he still thinks City win the title by 15 points, would he say that if it was literally any other top 6 team challenging City, like fuck he would.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Good win, even though we weren't great in the first half, maybe a bit destabilised with Xhaka going off sick.
Five points clear is a very, very good position to be in at this stage of the season. Really hope our players at the world cup come through unscathed.
The media don't want Arsenal to do well, which makes it all the more sweeter that we are shoving it down their throats.
We will hit a rough patch at some point so it's how we react, both the team and supporters, during that will decide how end the season.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:31 am
Good win, even though we weren't great in the first half, maybe a bit destabilised with Xhaka going off sick.
Five points clear is a very, very good position to be in at this stage of the season. Really hope our players at the world cup come through unscathed.
The media don't want Arsenal to do well, which makes it all the more sweeter that we are shoving it down their throats.
We will hit a rough patch at some point so it's how we react, both the team and supporters, during that will decide how end the season.
No loss. Never will be. If we could replace him with a proper footballer this team could kick on to another level entirely. Him and Eddie the Feather are the two weakest players that get too many minutes on the pitch. Neither are anywhere near the standard of those around them.

Midz

Post by Midz »

I know you all have this long term hatred for the pointy one but to be fair, he's been doing an excellent job of late...yes i know you hate him as we all did up until recently, but if you give him a little bit of credit (i know it hurts) he's been a good influence to say the least in recent matches and has even scored.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:20 pm
I know you all have this long term hatred for the pointy one but to be fair, he's been doing an excellent job of late...yes i know you hate him as we all did up until recently, but if you give him a little bit of credit (i know it hurts) he's been a good influence to say the least in recent matches and has even scored.
I don't agree. He's had a few games where he hasn't managed to fuck it up completely (but still tried to in a couple of them). The bar is set so low for this guy that any pass that finds its way to a team mate suddenly becomes the key pass in a move.

I've watched him so closely this season. He contributes little. From time to time he links the play effectively, but he is just as likely to piss the ball away straight after that. The Clive fans seem to ignore all these mistakes he is still making and just compliment him on the couple of good things he does per game. A goal or two? Minimal requirement fir a midfielder. A decent pass every now and again? Minimal requirement.

The myth of his "leadership" abilities is just that; a myth. Yelling in a hissy fit at half time while every one ignores him and then him shutting up and sitting there in a huff when the manager walks in is not leadership.

The reason he's called Clive is the real Clive did just that: all yap, little ability and no leadership ability at all.

I'd also like to make one thing very clear. I seperate my hatred of Lobotomy Clive the person, and my not rating him as a player. It's insulting to say I'm only critical of him because I dislike him. It's also not true.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:32 am
Midz wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:20 pm
I don't agree. He's had a few games where he hasn't managed to fuck it up completely (but still tried to in a couple of them). The bar is set so low for this guy that any pass that finds its way to a team mate suddenly becomes the key pass in a move.

I've watched him so closely this season. He contributes little. From time to time he links the play effectively, but he is just as likely to piss the ball away straight after that. The Clive fans seem to ignore all these mistakes he is still making and just compliment him on the couple of good things he does per game. A goal or two? Minimal requirement fir a midfielder. A decent pass every now and again? Minimal requirement.

The myth of his "leadership" abilities is just that; a myth. Yelling in a hissy fit at half time while every one ignores him and then him shutting up and sitting there in a huff when the manager walks in is not leadership.

The reason he's called Clive is the real Clive did just that: all yap, little ability and no leadership ability at all.

I'd also like to make one thing very clear. I seperate my hatred of Lobotomy Clive the person, and my not rating him as a player. It's insulting to say I'm only critical of him because I dislike him. It's also not true.
Its ridicuous to call him a good player hes not....but strangely seems to add a physical prescence to the team.....you need someone to jump in when a team mate is badly fouled or bullied...he does that
used to hate it when one of our team was set upon and all his team mates just watching
not saying thats justification for his place in the team...we could definetly improve with the right replacement IMO

Midz

Post by Midz »

How about playing him further forward where he does now lessens the liability of him giving away a free kick in a dangerous area?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:41 pm
How about playing him further forward where he does now lessens the liability of him giving away a free kick in a dangerous area?
Personally, in one way it is a good move by the manager, taking him out of that more dangerous area where his mistakes set a PL record for the most goals caused by individual error. But then in another way, its a weak solution, which is surprising because Martinez-Lite has been commendably strong in dealing with Boomerang and Ozil. It would be far better to replace him with a top player, or even just a better player.

Too often he still slows our attacks down, which is infuriating when we consider that we have a core of young fit pacey aggressive players that excel at attacking at pace all around him.