Augie! Augie! Where Art Thou Oh! Augie!????

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Augie! Augie! Where Art Thou Oh! Augie!????

Post by OneBardGooner »

Has anyone seen Augie?

I haven't seen him on here for ages, I hope he's okay?

DB10GOONER

Re: Augie! Augie! Where Art Thou Oh! Augie!????

Post by DB10GOONER »

He's OK.

Might be busy or something. But he checks in every couple days or so.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Cheers Mate...

I know he's a right Grump sometimes, but aren't we all occasionally.

Augster!!! Where Art Thouest Augster!? :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:37 pm
Cheers Mate...

I know he's a right Grump sometimes, but aren't we all occasionally.

Augster!!! Where Art Thouest Augster!? :D
Is "grump" a euphemism....? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

shu

Post by shu »

Can you hear Augie sing , no , no :D

I expect him back with a vengeance on Boxing Day when Eddie misses a number of sitters as Arsenal lose to West Ham .

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Is this an amateur ghost hunting thread? "Augie, give us a sign. Augie. Augie, can you hear us?"

"I'm getting something, hold on, oh, hold on a moment. It's a strong sign. Do the letters Aguie mean anything? what about Iugae? Anyone here feeling a presence from someone with the letters Aug and Ie in their name?

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

i pondered this on match thread weeks and weeks back. ope hes and his are ok.

guess it could be cos we are top and he has nowt to moan about...!

on this topic anyone seen herd lately (reminded me on the winterslag thread)?

also wtf happned to quartz can you reveal all finally db10? surely the SoL on his leaving reasons is well past!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:13 am

also wtf happned to quartz can you reveal all finally db10? surely the SoL on his leaving reasons is well past!
Herd was last on here on April 20th. Not a blip since. I hope he's OK. :|

I can't reveal everything on the MC Quartzy Jizzle front, but basically he left a few years ago, at the height of the Wenger out stuff, because he said the forum had gotten too negative. He said it was like an arms race of who could post the most poisonous, hateful stuff about Wenger and the club, and he just got bored and tired of the repetitive nature of that. And he was right.

My old buddy and fellow mod Hlebby also just disappeared off the forum a couple years back. Worryingly we never heard anything from him again. I had his email address and sent a few mails to see if he was OK but got no response and after a while the email address just returned as inactive. He had been having a few health issues. :(

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Thought DB had him in the van for a posting infringement :shock:

Augster, what do ya reckon about my beloved Bears….complete shite this season (again) but Justin Fields is an absolute joy to behold, has got to be one of the most exciting young quarterbacks in the league. His terrorising of teams with his rushing makes watching their games bearable at least, he’s carrying that team, now if he’d only someone to fucking throw it to.

The season’s tanked, need to pillage the draft now.

shu

Post by shu »

To give him credit Augie was/is the most negative about all things Arsenal which includes Arteta who has taken a while to win well sort of us over. Another who also slagged off the board for the transfers brought in , yet we find ourselves top of the league .

Like I said he will be back when things turn and Eddie cannot score in a brothel .

I don’t miss negative shit when we are playing well .

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

He's preparing for the visit of Jacob Marley :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

You need the negativity to keep it balanced.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:30 am
You need the negativity to keep it balanced.
Fucking right. Some of the OTT positive stuff on here has been as silly as, and often far worse than, the negative stuff. I've said it before, Arsenal fans are laughed at by other fans because of the insane delusions of the twatter and social media cùnts in our fanbase.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:16 am

I can't reveal everything on the MC Quartzy Jizzle front, but basically he left a few years ago, at the height of the Wenger out stuff, because he said the forum had gotten too negative. He said it was like an arms race of who could post the most poisonous, hateful stuff about Wenger and the club, and he just got bored and tired of the repetitive nature of that. And he was right.

My old buddy and fellow mod Hlebby also just disappeared off the forum a couple years back. Worryingly we never heard anything from him again. I had his email address and sent a few mails to see if he was OK but got no response and after a while the email address just returned as inactive. He had been having a few health issues. :(
Hello chaps……. :barscarf:

I’ve had my iPad die on me and consequently was not able to log in, and even now with a replacement it has not let me reset the password, so I E had to start again.

Anyhoo - our old mate Herd had similar issues a while back, but I had found him on an Arsenal chat group on Facebook a while ago (long story but he posted a similar event to one he posted in here so I asked if it were he and it was) so I sent a fb message just to see if he was doing okay 👍🏻 and he is, going to games again with enthusiasm and just has the issue of not being able to log in.

So send him your love ❤️ cos he may well read it

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:16 am

Hello chaps……. :barscarf:

I’ve had my iPad die on me and consequently was not able to log in, and even now with a replacement it has not let me reset the password, so I E had to start again.

Anyhoo - our old mate Herd had similar issues a while back, but I had found him on an Arsenal chat group on Facebook a while ago (long story but he posted a similar event to one he posted in here so I asked if it were he and it was) so I sent a fb message just to see if he was doing okay 👍🏻 and he is, going to games again with enthusiasm and just has the issue of not being able to log in.

So send him your love ❤️ cos he may well read it
Welcome back Stu. Glad to hear Herd is OK. If you talk with him again, tell him his old buddy - and sometime sparring partner :wink: - DB10 was asking for him. 8)