Brighton bellends A Sat 31st Dec KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: Brighton bellends A Sat 31st Dec KO 530pm

Post by Nos89 »

A good win but I didn't like the way we conceded too much possession to Brighton. It allowed them back in the game. We can't be doing that in our next 3 games.
Eddie great poacher finish which in all truth Jesus wouldn't have scored because he doesn't get in those situations. Saka has come back from the world cup and stepped up a level.
We are conceding goals easily again so Arteta might have to look at that again. We need a few 1-0/ 2-0 wins to steady the ship again.
Not halfway through the season yet, but if we can go into those two City games with a 7 point lead it can only be a positive thing.

bergkamp10

Re: Brighton bellends A Sat 31st Dec KO 530pm

Post by bergkamp10 »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:40 pm
A good win but I didn't like the way we conceded too much possession to Brighton. It allowed them back in the game. We can't be doing that in our next 3 games.
Eddie great poacher finish which in all truth Jesus wouldn't have scored because he doesn't get in those situations. Saka has come back from the world cup and stepped up a level.
We are conceding goals easily again so Arteta might have to look at that again. We need a few 1-0/ 2-0 wins to steady the ship again.
Not halfway through the season yet, but if we can go into those two City games with a 7 point lead it can only be a positive thing.
Let's hope Eddie can continue the good work, because we have a tough few games ahead. My fear is as teams work him out, they will be able to control him quiet easy. I hope I'm proved wrong!!