Financially doped of the north east H Tue 3rd Jan KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Financially doped of the north east H Tue 3rd Jan KO 745pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up for our table toppers its these stupid voiced fat arseholes at ours.Its another tough game,they mostly are thesedays.

DB10GOONER

Re: Financially doped arseholes of the north east H Tue 3rd Jan KO 745pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Superb thread title, falkirk old buddy. Superb. :lol: 8)

I hate these fat pimped putas. The fucking sperz of the north. :censored:

Hard to know with his one. :rubchin:

The pessimist / realist in me keeps thinking we are gonna fuck up one of these games sooner or later, and then how we respond to that will be critical to our season. Past seasons indicate we might not respond well..... :?

But the optimist in me thinks with the form we are in we can keep winning. Despite some defensive clangers, some poor substitutions, occasional poor in-game management, we have still shown true grit and won many games this season that I think we'd only have drawn or even lost in the last few seasons.

Heart says we dick em 3 nil. :barscarf:
Head says we might draw here. :banghead:
Gut feeling goes for the win too though! :D

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Everyone I know including supporters of various clubs calls them "The Headchoppers" ! :barscarf:

I think it was a Mackem who came up with that description! :rubchin:

Since this is all corrupt money from a backwards bloody medieval regime, that carries out hundreds of executions every year I think this description fits them exactly.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/03/15/sau ... ion-81-men

So much for the FA / Premier League "fit & proper" persons test, they are just as corrupt as FIFA & UEFA, they don't give a shite where the blood stained loot comes from, as long as they get a bung! :banghead: :banghead:

We had all the pundits including Mary Poppins Shearer constantly slagging off Mike Ashley & the "Cockney Mafia" yet the same pundits & fans remain silent on the blood money being pimped into their club.

The Headchoppers make Wiggy look almost normal! :cussing:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Fuck 'em, black & white striped bastards, we need to beat them. Doesn't matter how just beat them!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:59 am
Everyone I know including supporters of various clubs calls them "The Headchoppers" ! :barscarf:

I think it was a Mackem who came up with that description! :rubchin:

Since this is all corrupt money from a backwards bloody medieval regime, that carries out hundreds of executions every year I think this description fits them exactly.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/03/15/sau ... ion-81-men

So much for the FA / Premier League "fit & proper" persons test, they are just as corrupt as FIFA & UEFA, they don't give a shite where the blood stained loot comes from, as long as they get a bung! :banghead: :banghead:

We had all the pundits including Mary Poppins Shearer constantly slagging off Mike Ashley & the "Cockney Mafia" yet the same pundits & fans remain silent on the blood money being pimped into their club.

The Headchoppers make Wiggy look almost normal! :cussing:

Couldn't agree more :high5:

The 5 Bellied fatCUN.TS... They've done NOTHING but Moan for fuckin' years and now because they have become the ego/play thing of some *word censored*.s who own oil fields and treat women like slaves... they think it entitles them to win something... I hope they fail miserably and end up sacking more managers than the ChavScum & SCUMMY sperz combined!

We WILL Beat these....

Great Title FG! :high5: 8) :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I mentioned it in another thread - The only thing that worries me about this game is both Saka and Saliba are a booking away from being suspended for the Spuds. Without Saka in particular I would feel much much less confident against them. Would have to move White to CB and Tomi at RB, and maybe play Vieira on the right if we lost 'em both......doesn't fill me with joy!!!

Fingers crossed neither get booked against the Geordies. Referee is Andy Madley (from Huddersfield.), he reffed the City/Everton game at the weekend.

VAR is Stuart Twatwell. (The guy that was demoted back to reffing championship games years ago because he made so many major fuck ups in the PL)!!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:56 pm
I mentioned it in another thread - The only thing that worries me about this game is both Saka and Saliba are a booking away from being suspended for the Spuds. Without Saka in particular I would feel much much less confident against them. Would have to move White to CB and Tomi at RB, and maybe play Vieira on the right if we lost 'em both......doesn't fill me with joy!!!

Fingers crossed neither get booked against the Geordies. Referee is Andy Madley (from Huddersfield.), he reffed the City/Everton game at the weekend.

VAR is Stuart Twatwell. (The guy that was demoted back to reffing championship games years ago because he made so many major fuck ups in the PL)!!
We need the 2 of them to get booked ,the next game after Newcastle is an FA Cup game against Oxford, where Saka and Saliba probably wouldn't play in anyway.Yellows for both of them rule them out of the Oxford game only

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:37 pm
TeeCee wrote:

We need the 2 of them to get booked ,the next game after Newcastle is an FA Cup game against Oxford, where Saka and Saliba probably wouldn't play in anyway.Yellows for both of them rule them out of the Oxford game only
Apparantly Premier league matches only count ….not sure when it changed.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:33 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

yes true...bookings only count in same competition so 1 game ban in premiership

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:04 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:33 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

yes true...bookings only count in same competition so 1 game ban in premiership
Fuckers are all agin us :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Some of my favourite league games of the 90s were vs the Geordies under Kevin Keegan. We used to give their fans all the clock end for some reason, and it made for a cracking atmosphere. 2-0 vs them one season when Dixon kicked the shit out of Ginola and got him sent of was an epic.

Fast forward to today, and we have two players on four yellows Saliba and Saka. They will miss big games if they get their fifth tonight or vs the spuds (manure game after). Tricky game to manage.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Andy Madely tonight with Gilett as 4th and Attwell on VAR. A team made in heaven for us

NOT.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:45 am
Andy Madley tonight with Gilett as 4th and Attwell on VAR. A team made in heaven for us

NOT.
I was wondering who the FA would land us with; anything to halt our progress (This cun.t and his brother (*) are both Inept and shouldn't be allowed to ref above Sunday League Pubbers)

Dear Gooners: Please Print off Image And Throw Darts At It.

This is his DullCUNT off a brother, I'm sure you'll all remember this fat bapCUNT

:rubchin:

Now where is our (once) resident & regular Mackem's Fan to give us some real opinions on these 5 Bellied Daughter Shagging, Lightbulb Worshipping Ceeeeuunnntttss!

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Cant get there tonight because of the train strike , gutted . I think this will be our hardest game in January, best defence in the league and a threat up front. We cant afford the recent defensive lapses , tight game alcohol intake will be a must to get through this.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know the ante ups with each game we play, but this IS Huge. Not just for us but for them as in essence it will strengthen the winning teams efforts & hopes of winning the title and lessen the losers. I guess it's that old adage "If you can't win it then make sure you don't lose it".

Jeeeezzzusss I'm as nervous as fuck already, this really isn't good for one's heart is it!.

#COYG

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: