Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun 15th Jan KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun 15th Jan KO 430pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

Told VAR could have looked at the Richarlison incident at the end and sent him off. Twice put his hand to Ramsdale’s face. Looks set to avoid any action. Ref report went in today. Spurs facing heavy fine. #AFC

Sun

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:16 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:52 pm
Still waiting to hear from the FA about spurs not being able to control their players when they surrounded the ref, richarlison for assaulting Ramsdale, and the fan kicking Ramsdale in the back... :redcard2: :popcorn: :popcorn:
If they don't give Richarlison a retrospective red for slapping Ramsdale then they are even more incompetent and bent than I imagined. Scum should be charged with failure to control their players, staff and supporters. Then have a reduced capacity for a number of games with the front ten rows left empty. That was fucking disgusting what happened yesterday and I'm struggling to think of any time I've seen that happen in English football at any level. Yes, dickheads have got on the pitch before and tried it on but to run down the front and kick a player is fucking disgusting. That place has been a fucking cesspit for years and they've done nothing. Now's the time to throw the fucking book at the cûnts. Fucking scum all of them. 2 fucking nil. Have a bit of that and fuck off back to your slums.
Absolutely total disgrace to be honest......some action should be taken if only for these morons to see its damaging their own club...too leave it would be dangerous

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Odious, Obnoxious, RetardCUNT that is Richarlson has now been mouthing off on various Sports Channels and on Social Media, saying that Aaron Ramsdale was to blame for the Fracas at the end of the game, it is he (Ramsdale) who taunted and incited the Scum Fans to act violently and that Ramsdale should be charged thus by the FA.

Apparently when Martinelli went to shake his hand after the game The OdiousObnoxiousCunt refused and told Martinelli to "Stop diving all the time"

If ever there was a case of the kettle calling the pot! I mean.... What an Absolute C.U.N.T

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

I don’t know what you lot were getting so anxious about…. :wink: :lol:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:10 pm
Fuck off Lobotomy Clive. :roll:
imaging that turd and nekitah both replaced with quality...some team that would be
2 easily fixable upgrades to take us to the next level, which is, as you know, the next level :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:16 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:10 pm
Fuck off Lobotomy Clive. :roll:
imaging that turd and nekitah both replaced with quality...some team that would be
2 easily fixable upgrades to take us to the next level, which is, as you know, the next level :wink:
:rubchin:

What? You mean as in the "next Level" or THE "Next level"?

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I seen a clip of Jim White on talkshite saying Ramsdale is at fault for the end of the game scenes for kissing the badge, fucking ridiculous. Then on ref watch on Sky the ex ref dickhead Dermot Gallacher and the shitty Sky presenter were suggesting both teams should face charges, I can't name one thing they could even charge us with. Some of the media hatred is getting into embarrassing levels.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jim White always has been and always will be a C.U.N.T of the worst kind.....Dumped by Sky, but according to him it was a "Career Move".... Lying Piece Of Filth.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm still fucking smiling after this result. :D 8)

FOYS. :censored:

Fuck off SlySports too. :censored:

UTA. :barscarf:

:spudsvafc:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Police investigating the incident at full-time of the North London derby in which a fan aimed a kick at Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsdale have now made an arrest. Awaiting a statement to confirm.

Mail Sport

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:49 pm
Police investigating the incident at full-time of the North London derby in which a fan aimed a kick at Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsdale have now made an arrest. Awaiting a statement to confirm.

Mail Sport
The FA have told the old bill to arrest Ramsdale.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:20 pm
I seen a clip of Jim White on talkshite saying Ramsdale is at fault for the end of the game scenes for kissing the badge, fucking ridiculous. Then on ref watch on Sky the ex ref dickhead Dermot Gallacher and the shitty Sky presenter were suggesting both teams should face charges, I can't name one thing they could even charge us with. Some of the media hatred is getting into embarrassing levels.

This is all being made about Ramsdale. I said a page or two ago that if the FA charge Richarlison, that they'll also charge Ramsdale. The back pages of the papers today had headlines saying that the Brazilian camel featured fucker is accusing Ramsdale of "disrespecting" them. Quite how this is being spun from Richarlison being the aggressor to Ramsdale being guilty is beyond me. Mind you, while it's no defence of camel face, it's stupid to blatantly taunt the opposition fans with badge kissing etc. You leave yourself open to criticism and an FA charge if the media decide to stir it up.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:49 pm

Mail Sport
amazing thing is the nerd is 35 apparently...FFS

Hes due at Highbury Magistrates' Court on 17th February.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Met police confirm a man has been charged with assaulting Aaron Ramsdale after NLD

Joseph Watts, 35, of Hackney is due to appear at Highbury Magistrates’ Court on Friday, 17 February.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Hopefully the judge is a Gooner!!