Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun 15th Jan KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun 15th Jan KO 430pm

Post by Nos89 »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:23 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:19 pm
Did Sp*rs just bring on 1967 Paul McCartney?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Apparently Macca really died in 1966 & was replaced by a double afterwards! :rubchin: 8) :lol: :barscarf:
That's one of the conspiracy theories that is likely to be genuine. He's buried in Strawberry Fields cemetery, which has been inaccessible since the last 1960's, and the extraordinary interview on Letterman 20 years ago. The Beatles, genuinely had doubles to escape the crowds, and it was a cover up by the British government as The Beatles record sales was a valuable export to the UK. Unusual to chat about it on a thread after we beat Spurs but it's one i strongly believe to be true. Why else was he knighted 20 years before the othe Beatles?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:58 pm
This fucking prick

https://twitter.com/adamkeys_/status/16 ... 4YsiLBn1zA
No wonder him and the other Molester Misogynist Grey are living out in Qatar - Where Women have No Rights and are treated like shyte... Suits their way of treating women very well....

I heard he shagged his Daughters best friend whilst he was still married... so he's a Pedo as well!?

The Hairy Ape Missing Link Cun.t Needs a Good SLAP! :box:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

rodders999 wrote:
This fucking prick

Bro I know it’s hard but let’s no give the hairy handed *word censored* any attention because that’s what he wants!

It is hard to take and I know every club will think they are against it but as someone who listens to talk sport and is obsessed with radio/tv I know that the fact we are against it when it comes to the media and it drives me even more for us to do well.

Like a lot of us I am scared to dream but the way I see it is if us fans are scared to believe then how can we expect the players to.

It’s been a fucking crazy journey so far but if we were to do the deed and win the league then I don’t think there is a set of fans who would deserve it more and the joy on this forum would be happiness I’ve never seen before.

COYG

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Brilliant win yesterday :barscarf: I felt the whole team played their part.Ramsdale had some great saves and Odegaards goal was a peach.All in all a good days work and FOYS.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just checking because I don't see any mention of it anywhere? Did the crayon-munching imbecile break whatever record he was definitely going to break against us? Was he even playing?

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I see Neville has now moved from his first bullshit prediction that we won't get top 4 to saying we won't finish top 2. No analysis or explanation why, just being a biased twat as usual. If we do win the league the likes of him, Richard Keys and Danny Mills head's may explode, cùnts.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

That geeky nerd must be shitting himself now...see the Sun set up a hotline to identify him...and the old bill are on the case as well... :D :D :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The media hysteria over the slightest little alleged infraction by our Manager of players just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

This is just fucking wonderful:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21055719 ... tottenham/

Gets the stupid little cúnt's face right in it so he can be identified and the absolute fucking thick as shit abuse that their scumcúnt supporters are shouting out. Fucking brilliant that we've got them so fucking wound up. Finally, I fucking love the fact that we just run off up the other end of the pitch to celebrate with our supporters. Brilliant, like we've just gone 'fuck this, our work here is done. Let's have a bit of fun. ' And that stupid prick Richarlison needs to be given a retrospective red card for slapping Ramsdale.

Fucking brilliant work by us. Like the old days of Rocky an Thomas and Davis and Adams and Bould always being on hand when something happened to one of us. Fucking great team spirit. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:43 am
That geeky nerd must be shitting himself now...see the Sun set up a hotline to identify him...and the old bill are on the case as well... :D :D :D
Their security camera's will have had pictures of him before he pulled up his scarf to cover his spotty boat race, they will also know what seat he was in....

They should give him the option of going one to one with Rambo in a cage fight and being banned for life or being thrown to Clive's 3 Rottweilers for din dins. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Typical of the Scum, they have sent a bill to Partey for breaking their Cross Bar, so he pulled Sarr and Hojbjerg out of his back pocket and said

"Ere! keep the Change". :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

high5: wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:18 pm
rodders999 wrote:
This fucking prick

Bro I know it’s hard but let’s no give the hairy handed *word censored* any attention because that’s what he wants!

It is hard to take and I know every club will think they are against it but as someone who listens to talk sport and is obsessed with radio/tv I know that the fact we are against it when it comes to the media and it drives me even more for us to do well.

Like a lot of us I am scared to dream but the way I see it is if us fans are scared to believe then how can we expect the players to.

It’s been a fucking crazy journey so far but if we were to do the deed and win the league then I don’t think there is a set of fans who would deserve it more and the joy on this forum would be happiness I’ve never seen before.

COYG
Well Said SG

:high5:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Richarlison (who i believe needs to see a shrink, to sort out his fucked up brain) quoted

"I’d like to apologise to Martinelli,” Richarlison told ESPN.

“I told him he was diving a lot, so I didn’t shake his hand.

Diving from a team with Kane and Son in it...FFS Kane is a proffessional diver

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:01 pm
Richarlison (who i believe needs to see a shrink, to sort out his fucked up brain) quoted

This coming from one of THE most Odious cun.ts in the Prem and that's saying something, obviously he doesn't have the Balls to say it in person, yet another COWARD. The way he poked Rambo in the face yesterday whilst Rambo was having Banter with the Scum fans... COWARD.

Yet another cun.t who genuinely deserves to have his leg snapped.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:01 pm

Very rich coming from Richarlison who tried to dive his way in the WC.

If the FA do not look into his conduct against Ramsdale at the very least (and Tomi), they need a fucking wobble.