Relegation from premier league

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Which clubs do you realistically think or prefer to see relegated?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:10 pm

West Ham
31%
Everton
31%
Southampton
No votes
Bournemouth
3%
Leeds
17%
Leicester
3%
Villa
10%
Forest
No votes
Wolves
3%

Total votes: 29

Stuart L (2)

Relegation from premier league

Post by Stuart L (2) »

So all change down the bottom end of the table

Early in the season Forest looked certain to go down…

Everton and West Ham in the bottom 3 fills me with joy

Pick your 3 for the drop….

Sadly don’t think Chelsea or Liverpool will quite make it that far down.

DB10GOONER

Re: Relegation from premier league

Post by DB10GOONER »

I went with the three I want to see get relegated: wet sham, dirty Leeds and Leicester.

Wet sham because they are murdering cùnts and full of the type of twenty year old twats that think wearing a fucking flat cap makes them look hard. Mong cùnts. :oops: :roll: :censored:

Dirty Leeds because I've hated them since the 1970s. Cunty club with supercunty fans. :censored:

Leicester because of the way a bunch of no mark wànker players turned on the manager that won them the only league title they will ever win. And also would be piss funny to see Racist Steptoe get relegated. :censored: :lol:

Above all that though I'd love to see the victims*, the manure filth, and the chavs get relegated.

Not the scum though oddly. I'd miss the piss boiling hatred I feel around the NLD. :lol: OK maybe if they went down for a couple of years just to firmly slap them back into their place. :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Wet Spam and the northern monkeys for me, Everton and Leeds, would love to see those 3 go down :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I went
Villa, fans almost as scum as scousers
Shammers, no explanation reqd and extra special with "winner" moyes in charge
Everton, been flirting with it for years, oh and they're scousers!

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:13 pm
I went
Villa, fans almost as scum as scousers
Shammers, no explanation reqd and extra special with "winner" moyes in charge
Everton, been flirting with it for years, oh and they're scousers!
Everton also hold the record for the most seasons in the top flight, despite our 100+ years consecutive seasons, would be nice to catch a few up on them.

https://www.myfootballfacts.com/england ... op-flight/

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Shammers, blue dippers and racist Weeds.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Everton - they're scousers that's reason enough, but to see thescousers turn on FatFwank is an added bonus.

Dirty Leeds - Hated these vermin since that BribeTakingCunt Revie was manager - scummyCunt Fans as well

Shammers - Football would be better off without these MurderingFilth - Moyes can fuckOFF and die as well.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I loath Wolves and Villa so would love to see them go down. Everton too, so I don’t have to hear the fucking Z Cars theme when we play them at Goodison.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

It was never going to work with fat Frank at Everton, they hate southerners at the best of times. Rooney or Dyche to replace him.
Southampton, Bournemouth and Wolves to go. They've already played the new manager hand.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:04 am
I loath Wolves and Villa so would love to see them go down. Everton too, so I don’t have to hear the fucking Z Cars theme when we play them at Goodison.
Be a bit ironic then if Everton went down and Watford come up as they both use that as their theme. Unless Watford have ditched it?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

West Ham...that will do nicely

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:16 am
Be a bit ironic then if Everton went down and Watford come up as they both use that as their theme. Unless Watford have ditched it?
Forgot about that. :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Voted for the 3 I'd like to see go, West Ham, Everton and Leeds.

W Ham and Leeds for the obvious reasons others have stated and in addition, because I can't fucking stand the West Ham Essex boys, with their mockney accents, all trying to sound like Ray Winstone and Danny Dyer...who are also fake cockneys.

I've never really had anything against Everton tbh, but they've deserved to go no end of times and as Stuart L says, they're the only club with more top flight years than us.

Unfortunately, I think the ones who will get the drop are Saints, Bournemouth and one from either W Ham, Everton, or Forest.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:13 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:16 am
Forgot about that. :lol:
Ello Ello Ello Z Cars Ere!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Thought I’d bump this thread, as the relegation zone has to be the most fascinating we’ve ever seen. Over two thirds of the season gone and no one nailed on to go down, although Soton seem to be desperately trying to do so.

Four points separating 12th and 20th and literally any of the nine teams could go.