Media darling cheating Manc filth H Sun 22nd Jan KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Media darling cheating Manc filth H Sun 22nd Jan KO 430PM

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:48 pm
Troy Deeney on MOTD2 trying to suggest Arsenal won because of defensive errors, Championship league C.UNT. You forgot to mention Martinez scored because of Ramsdales error though Deeney you fat fuck.
Aren't all goals scored because of defensive errors?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

TeeCee wrote:
Troy Deeney on MOTD2 trying to suggest Arsenal won because of defensive errors, Championship league C.UNT. You forgot to mention Martinez scored because of Ramsdales error though Deeney you fat fuck.
Ten Haag spouting similar crap too. Most goals are down to errors somewhere along the line.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:50 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Ten Haag spouting similar crap too. Most goals are down to errors somewhere along the line.
Its weird this agenda against Arsenal......twats were saying they wernt good goals all could have been avoided...FFS

Team cant celebrate

Arteta Cant show emotion....WTF

Not watched it for weeks, now i remember why....like their BBC news site...Propoganda and lies

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Speaking of media bollox, why the fuck was The Arsenal 'representative' in the Sky studio yesterday Fabregas? The guy played for one of the scummiest clubs in the world, have him on for Chelsea games. I seen him talking about going back to the training ground recently, is Nasri or RVP getting an invite to :banghead:

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

To be fair I think Deeney had been primed to add some balance because although Keown was trying his hardest to be impartial you could feel his pride and passion and felt like he was trying hard to keep from shouting "and now you're gonna believe us....!"

I was also wondering about Fabregas, jumped shipped at the first opportunity, he is far from an Arsenal legend in my book, the clubs his has gone on to play for since makes Arsenal just another club he played for, Thanks for the memories but we and he have moved on.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:24 pm
Speaking of media bollox, why the fuck was The Arsenal 'representative' in the Sky studio yesterday Fabregas? The guy played for one of the scummiest clubs in the world, have him on for Chelsea games. I seen him talking about going back to the training ground recently, is Nasri or RVP getting an invite to :banghead:
Yeah! I noticed that: Rat Face Neville and Kean the thug, along with ex-scouse & scum player; whose Daddy was once a manager... No authentic Arsenal voice in the studio to give honest balance to the review then.

Killi

Post by Killi »

You can't tarnish Fabregas with the same brush as Nasri and RVP.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Killi wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:22 pm
Didn't fabregas pay himself out of contract?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rob Admin wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:05 pm
To be fair I think Deeney had been primed to add some balance because although Keown was trying his hardest to be impartial you could feel his pride and passion and felt like he was trying hard to keep from shouting "and now you're gonna believe us....!"

I was also wondering about Fabregas, jumped shipped at the first opportunity, he is far from an Arsenal legend in my book, the clubs his has gone on to play for since makes Arsenal just another club he played for, Thanks for the memories but we and he have moved on.
Agreed 100% Rob. Great player, but not an Arsenal man or legend.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Me and the missus were in Belfast last nite to see Van Morrison, seating was on first come basis, so we were there at 6.00.
Only caught first 15 mins of the game in Robinsons.
We'd just sat down at gig, when my sperz mate from Swindon, texted "jammycunts" I actually thought utd had scored cos he hates them more than the Arse!
Couldn't believe it when I checked the score!!
I really believe we can do it now!
Few reasons!
The resilience in this squad is better than anything we had even in Wengers glory days!
The atmosphere in the stadium is unreal! It must be the hardest place for an away team at the minute!
Years of shite has got rid of the "tourist fans" anyone who has continued to attend games over the last 15 years has to be a true Gooner!
Perhaps we are now seeing the rewards of the "soulless dome" ?
Watching the game today, I doubt there was a more passionate stadium filled with supporters, anywhere in the FUCKING WORLD :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:49 pm
Me and the missus were in Belfast last nite to see Van Morrison, seating was on first come basis, so we were there at 6.00.
Only caught first 15 mins of the game in Robinsons.
We'd just sat down at gig, when my sperz mate from Swindon, texted "jammycunts" I actually thought utd had scored cos he hates them more than the Arse!
Couldn't believe it when I checked the score!!
I really believe we can do it now!
Few reasons!
The resilience in this squad is better than anything we had even in Wengers glory days!
The atmosphere in the stadium is unreal! It must be the hardest place for an away team at the minute!
Years of shite has got rid of the "tourist fans" anyone who has continued to attend games over the last 15 years has to be a true Gooner!
Perhaps we are now seeing the rewards of the "soulless dome" ?
Watching the game today, I doubt there was a more passionate stadium filled with supporters, anywhere in the FUCKING WORLD :barscarf:
Thanks Sid. Well put. Had to put up with endless digs on here from people saying season ticket holders were complicit in the shambles and we had to give up our seats to force out the Kroenke’s. Tossers.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It is about time the Ground became a "Fortress", but it is all part of the way that Arteta has changed the Culture; yes it requires the team to be playing Great Football which they are; but also each Feeds off the other.

Every time the manager or any of the players are interviewed after a home game they always cite the fact that the fans right there with them, like the twelfth man so many speak of.

It is Fantastic to See and Hear.

:barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:25 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:12 am
Rob Admin wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:24 am
What was up with Rashford? Was he not trying to antagonise the home crowd with his celebration? There isn't any history there is there?

Also did Saka not mock his celebration when he scored the 2nd?
yeah i saw that Saka did a similar celebration to Rashford - wasnt sure what was going on there
Ashford seems to think because he used his profile :roll: and his substantial wealth to help some deprived kids get school meals etc - He is some kind of working class hero, on two separate occasions yesterday he was seen mouthing off to Ramsdale when the mancScum had a corner... and Ramsdale telling him to fuck-off... he is a WUM but because he is perceived as being three steps from heaven because he merely flaunted his wealth (*) in the face of the government he gets away with it - Yes he is a good player, but not the goody goody many others may think. Hence that's why Saka was calling him on it by making fun of him.

(*) £68 Million in investments in Land & Property - He is sponsored by McDonalds who have an atrocious record of buying up (aka: legally stealing land) in Third World Countries to grow cheap crops/ raise cattle and feeding them cheaper food products for th making of their infamous Beef Burgers....Just another (legal) face and means of Corruption in Football.
He's a fucking prick and will probably end up in the papers in about a week for smashing his bird about because that's what all of them at that club do.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:47 pm
Killi wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:22 pm
Didn't fabregas pay himself out of contract?
Yes.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

TeeCee wrote:

Careful TeeCee. You'll upset a few on here with comments like that.