Corrupted F A Agenda (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Corrupted F A Agenda (merged thread)

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:26 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:20 pm
Maybe not a corrupt FA agenda post but something that pissing me off weekly involving the FA,how is Ivan Toney allowed to keep playing and effecting results when he has this betting thing hanging over him to which,I think,he’s admitted to,why no instant ban?
He’s taken 2 points of us this season but continues to be allowed to play,when or if will he actually get his ban

Trippier and Barton got instant bans but because Toney is contesting some of them he’s allowed to play,it’s bollocks,
They’ve city at home last game of the season, he better not get fucking banned before that
8)
I concur wholeheartedly Rodders 8) :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:45 pm
rodders999 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Maybe not a corrupt FA agenda post but something that pissing me off weekly involving the FA,how is Ivan Toney allowed to keep playing and effecting results when he has this betting thing hanging over him to which,I think,he’s admitted to,why no instant ban?
He’s taken 2 points of us this season but continues to be allowed to play,when or if will he actually get his ban

Trippier and Barton got instant bans but because Toney is contesting some of them he’s allowed to play,it’s bollocks,
They’ve city at home last game of the season, he better not get fucking banned before that
8)
I'd give up all hope on Brentford lads - now 9th below the Mickeys, Brighton and King Unai who remarkably seems to have transformed Gerrard's relegation candidates to European hopefuls :wink:

Everton away is the game where I see the only chance of City failing and it will depend on Brighton's ambitions at the time of the match as to whether they will be arsed or not. Hopefully they will have a Europa spot at stake

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:58 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:45 pm
rodders999 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

8)
I'd give up all hope on Brentford lads - now 9th below the Mickeys, Brighton and King Unai who remarkably seems to have transformed Gerrard's relegation candidates to European hopefuls :wink:

Everton away is the game where I see the only chance of City failing and it will depend on Brighton's ambitions at the time of the match as to whether they will be arsed or not. Hopefully they will have a Europa spot at stake
It doesn't look like they'll drop many if any points SteveO :cry: it makes the Basel bulges brainfart at the weekend all the more annoying the c.unt that he is :cry: