Corrupted F A Agenda (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Corrupted F A Agenda (merged thread)

Post by BobbyPires7 »

We all know what is going on. The dossier grows larger by the week. In it’s quest for domination the Premier League turns a blind eye to any sports washing regime that fancies pumping money into the system.

Let’s keep a running dossier of decisions and general dodginess.

To start us off. That pen today. In the context of reffing this season where they let pretty much anything go. Why is that a pen for City? We all know why.

BobbyPires7

Re: (Alleged) Fraud in The Premier League

Post by BobbyPires7 »

No foul on Saka. Should have been yellow. Saka challenges back. Given a yellow. No more than a foul.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

It's been bent for years. Completely corrupt since Sky bought it and for twenty five years tried to fix everything in favour of Manure. One day it will all come out. Bribes from Fergie and Manure to Sky and the Premier League, ref. manipulation to suit their games, bungs for positive PR spin and pressure to highlight negativity from any club who threatened them, especially us. Those years from 1997-2005 saw some of the most corrupt and horrific decisions all defended by Sky Sports because they were in league with Fergie.

Then there's the Chavs and Russian money shit and the bindippers "we need to have them win it because their fans are switching off" shit and don't forget the whole Leicester drugged out of their minds investigation which got too close before being shut down. Amazing that suddenly a 'fairytale' occurred just when everyone was getting bored of the whole 'product.'
It's been fixed for fucking years and we've never played the game. That's why we've always been treated like shit.
It will come out one day. We're not too far off now.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Cucurella 4 fouls today no yellow cards, saka 1 foul today, yellow card

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:06 pm
It's been bent for years. Completely corrupt since Sky bought it and for twenty five years tried to fix everything in favour of Manure. One day it will all come out. Bribes from Fergie and Manure to Sky and the Premier League, ref. manipulation to suit their games, bungs for positive PR spin and pressure to highlight negativity from any club who threatened them, especially us. Those years from 1997-2005 saw some of the most corrupt and horrific decisions all defended by Sky Sports because they were in league with Fergie.

Then there's the Chavs and Russian money shit and the bindippers "we need to have them win it because their fans are switching off" shit and don't forget the whole Leicester drugged out of their minds investigation which got too close before being shut down. Amazing that suddenly a 'fairytale' occurred just when everyone was getting bored of the whole 'product.'
It's been fixed for fucking years and we've never played the game. That's why we've always been treated like shit.
I think it will all come out when Fergie dies. It really wouldn't surprise me, at all, if United end up having a few titles stripped away, a few former exec's, refs, and the like, end up in the dock.

Let us not forget the other high profile scandals this century -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Engl ... estigation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Engl ... ll_scandal

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:44 pm

I think it will all come out when Fergie dies. It really wouldn't surprise me, at all, if United end up having a few titles stripped away, a few former exec's, refs, and the like, end up in the dock.

Let us not forget the other high profile scandals this century -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Engl ... estigation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Engl ... ll_scandal
To see the self agrandising thick as pigshit Fat Sam Allthepies get humiliated like that was fucking beautiful. 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

There was a recent Sports / Football Podcast on the BBC when Mark Clattenberg the ex-Ref was interviewed and he said that Fergie actually said "If you ever do that again you're finished" (This was because Man Utd were losing to Man City (6 - 1 I think) and Fergie told the 4th Official (Mike Dein) Tell Clattenberg to finish early, no more than 2 minutes....

Dein relayed this to Clattenberg and he told Fergie to Fuck-off and added 6 Minutes....

IN the tunnel after the game Fergie (this is what Clattenberg said / claims)

"If you ever do that again you're finished"

Source BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/crgdkn5rwgwo

'Fergie told me I'd be finished' - Clattenburg on refereeing Man Utd
Sir Alex Ferguson accuses Mark Clattenburg
IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES
Published
12 October 2022
"Sir Alex Ferguson told me to only add two minutes stoppage time - I added six and Manchester City won 6-1. He told me that if I did that again, I'd be finished."
Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg goes into some of his remarkable interactions with the legendary ex-Manchester United boss on the latest episode of the Sacked in the Morning podcast.
"My first time at Old Trafford, I was probably his hero as that was the game when Pedro Mendes of Spurs scored over the goalline but I didn't give the goal," says Clattenburg.
"That was probably a good start to my relationship with him but he used to try to intimidate all the time. He'd send his players in one by one to give you dogs' abuse.
"First Rio [Ferdinand] would come in, then someone else and I knew it was just a tactic. I started saying to them: 'Tell your boss to stop it!'"
As well as revealing his experience of the Manchester derby, Clattenburg explains what it was like sending Ferguson off at Bolton - and gives his insight about Jose Mourinho's time at Old Trafford. "

buff sed.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Who in their right mind would want to read anything fucking Clattenberg had to say ffs? :roll:

Or any ref for that matter? :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:59 pm

There was a recent Sports / Football Podcast on the BBC when Mark Clattenberg the ex-Ref was interviewed and he said that Fergie actually said "If you ever do that again you're finished" (This was because Man Utd were losing to Man City (6 - 1 I think) and Fergie told the 4th Official (Mike Dein) Tell Clattenberg to finish early, no more than 2 minutes....

Dein relayed this to Clattenberg and he told Fergie to Fuck-off and added 6 Minutes....

IN the tunnel after the game Fergie (this is what Clattenberg said / claims)

"If you ever do that again you're finished"

Source BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/crgdkn5rwgwo

'Fergie told me I'd be finished' - Clattenburg on refereeing Man Utd
Sir Alex Ferguson accuses Mark Clattenburg
IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES
Published
12 October 2022
"Sir Alex Ferguson told me to only add two minutes stoppage time - I added six and Manchester City won 6-1. He told me that if I did that again, I'd be finished."
Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg goes into some of his remarkable interactions with the legendary ex-Manchester United boss on the latest episode of the Sacked in the Morning podcast.
"My first time at Old Trafford, I was probably his hero as that was the game when Pedro Mendes of Spurs scored over the goalline but I didn't give the goal," says Clattenburg.
"That was probably a good start to my relationship with him but he used to try to intimidate all the time. He'd send his players in one by one to give you dogs' abuse.
"First Rio [Ferdinand] would come in, then someone else and I knew it was just a tactic. I started saying to them: 'Tell your boss to stop it!'"
As well as revealing his experience of the Manchester derby, Clattenburg explains what it was like sending Ferguson off at Bolton - and gives his insight about Jose Mourinho's time at Old Trafford. "

buff sed.
Absolutely fucking disgusting that that red faced cúnt was allowed to do all this and more and get away with it. The refs were cúnts too because they never stood up to him. They were too scared that he would as Clattenburg says, end their careers. How the fuck was that even allowed? Fucking hell. Everyone knew he was doing it but the FA just let him get away with it again and again and again. Abuse and corruption at its absolute fucking most obvious.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:44 pm
No foul on Saka. Should have been yellow. Saka challenges back. Given a yellow. No more than a foul.
That was ridiculous, Saka kicked on every occasion by that long haired fucker, lost count of the fouls, and he gets fuckin booked?

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

A good few years ago Barclays operated its main training centre at a hotel in Daventry called Staverton Park. This was where all of the Premier League referees would train each week. Anyone on a residential Banking course would have a few pints in the bar afterwards. As would most of the referees. Some interesting tales were told over the years….

Put is this way a young referee’s career depended on how “well” you refereed Fergie’s games. Fergie time was also not a coincidence. It was something actively encouraged if United needed a bit more time to get a result.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... ore-target

Halsey admitting fraud in The Premier League.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Holy Fuck... Proof IF it was Ever Needed.

If the PPS (Public Prosecution Service) charge culprits up to 15 years after their crimes have been committed, why? Oh! Why? The Fuck aren't they looking into this...

The Red Nose C.unt deserves to do Porridge... :cussing: :banghead: :box:

Arsenal Till I Die

“Towards the end of the meeting Pagliara launched into what could only be described as a diatribe of Sir Alex Ferguson, accusing him of having conspired with Pagliara to fix the result of a football match between Juventus, a club which Pagliara was associated with, and Manchester United in the Champions League for which Pagliara had thanked him with a gold 30 grand Rolex watch.” - https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/sport ... ld-164325/

Redknapp’s name always seems to float around articles like these, too.

Arsenal Till I Die

There was just a very blatant penalty that Brighton should have been given but wasn’t. VAR (the Aussie ref) said no…somehow.

Corruption or incompetence, the consistency of inconsistent refereeing is astounding.