Corrupted F A Agenda (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: (Alleged) Fraud in The Premier League

Post by StuartL »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:36 pm
There was just a very blatant penalty that Brighton should have been given but wasn’t. VAR (the Aussie ref) said no…somehow.

Corruption or incompetence, the consistency of inconsistent refereeing is astounding.
Yep, it’s baffling, either sheer incompetence or it’s cheating with backhanders

Our refs are shocking, VAR is shit as it’s the shocking refs which are on VAR :banghead:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64057906

6 incidents where VAR turned a blind eye

6 incidents when VAR intervened and got it wrong

According to independent report

But, they are not releasing the incidents, or VAR officials involved

…..no corruption here, move along.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:47 pm

The game is so corrupt nowadays it's unreal. There has always been some level of corruption and cheating, but VAR seems to have sent it into overdrive.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:06 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:

The game is so corrupt nowadays it's unreal. There has always been some level of corruption and cheating, but VAR seems to have sent it into overdrive.
Martinelli's disallowed goal is one of them.

Fucking cheating *word censored* :banghead:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:52 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:06 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:

Martinelli's disallowed goal is one of them.

Fucking cheating *word censored* :banghead:
You would imagine Saka being physically picked up and dumped on the floor by Mings would be another

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=saka+ ... eVQL-htwSU

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What is Sad and Not All At All Surprising is that all of it is True.

Even allowing for the X factor of Human Error and Personal Interpretation/s of the Rules....How they EVER Fuckin' Wrote Off Martinelli's goal against the MancScumCunts is beyond Belief....Only for their exact same kind of incident in 3 other games to be allowed as a 'Fair Challenge" (I still maintain that Erickson hit the dirt quicker than someone having a Cardiac Arrest).

Corruption Runs The World the Fact that it is present and part of every sport in every country is no surprise... But it makes me Fuckin' ANGRY! :cussing: :banghead: :cussing:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:08 pm

Even allowing for the X factor of Human Error and Personal Interpretation/s of the Rules....How they EVER Fuckin' Wrote Off Martinelli's goal against the MancScumCunts is beyond Belief....Only for their exact same kind of incident in 3 other games to be allowed as a 'Fair Challenge" (I still maintain that Erickson hit the dirt quicker than someone having a Cardiac Arrest).

Corruption Runs The World the Fact that it is present and part of every sport in every country is no surprise... But it makes me Fuckin' ANGRY! :cussing: :banghead: :cussing:
At the time I was surprised a foul wasn’t given….but the ref clearly saw the incident and played on ….10 seconds later a goal for us.

No way would that have been chalked off if it was the other way around. :banghead:

Why not release the decisions that VAR got wrong ? Just protecting the incompetent officials.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:53 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:08 pm

At the time I was surprised a foul wasn’t given….but the ref clearly saw the incident and played on ….10 seconds later a goal for us.

No way would that have been chalked off if it was the other way around. :banghead:

Why not release the decisions that VAR got wrong ? Just protecting the incompetent officials.
They're All Covering Each Other's Backs (Ooooohhh! Missus :oops: ) Every single strata of Football is Now Completely Corrupt... From FIFA Down/Up .... They've all been getting Monies and "Gifts" in a variety of ways - Cars, Holidays, Boats, Luxury Apartments, Call Girls, Rent Boys etc etc for heaven knows how long.... You can bet All The Fifa and Uefa Board Members have Bank Accounts in Switzerland - A country that doesn't allow any investigations to be carried out by ANYONE - Not even their own government (probably because the high ranking officials have their snouts in the trough as well) Not even the FBI / CIA - It's Just a Big FUCK-YOU! from the Private Banks and Financial Institutions and always shall it be.... As they say in Columbia - " Los hombres de siempre no pueden ser tratados como los hombres de nada " (The Men Of Always Cannot Be Treated Like The Men Of Nothing".

gooner265

Corrupted F A Agenda (merged thread)

Post by gooner265 »

Not sure where else to put this so please move if you want DB.
So pissed off at the double standards going on at the moment with the press/media and The F.A.
Keith Hackett has said this

Keith Hackett (ex-PL referee) on FA charges on Arsenal: “The worry for me is that I’ve seen lots of incidents from other clubs of a similar nature. These haven’t been reported or charged. If I’m Arsenal, I can see where they’re coming from when they say there’s an agenda.” #afc

We need to start fighting back and not simply take it , it's clear there's an agenda against us because we're top, happened on GGs days as well. Several journalists trying to blame Rambo as well not even mentioning scumbag Richarlison for the fan incident, time to fight back.

By the way he runs The Prince George in Hackney, reckon he'll be getting a visit !

A11M11

Re: Corrupted F A Agenda

Post by A11M11 »

He will be gone and lose his licence.

DB10GOONER

Re: Corrupted F A Agenda

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:06 pm
Not sure where else to put this so please move if you want DB.
So pissed off at the double standards going on at the moment with the press/media and The F.A.
Keith Hackett has said this

Keith Hackett (ex-PL referee) on FA charges on Arsenal: “The worry for me is that I’ve seen lots of incidents from other clubs of a similar nature. These haven’t been reported or charged. If I’m Arsenal, I can see where they’re coming from when they say there’s an agenda.” #afc

We need to start fighting back and not simply take it , it's clear there's an agenda against us because we're top, happened on GGs days as well. Several journalists trying to blame Rambo as well not even mentioning scumbag Richarlison for the fan incident, time to fight back.

By the way he runs The Prince George in Hackney, reckon he'll be getting a visit !
We had a similar thread so I've merged the two here for reading convenience. :wink:

My tuppence worth: there is, and has been for decades, an anti Arsenal agenda in the FA and the scummy media. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Re: Corrupted F A Agenda (merged thread)

Post by OneBardGooner »

Those two ex-Sky Bum Bandits Keys and White have now joined forces; literally quoting each other verbatim:

That Arsenal are Over Celebrating, that Ramsey was to blame for the attack and the guilty cun.tscum fan should be given a caution as it was Ramsey's "winding up of the opposition fans"; even though he had been getting absolute Dogs Abuse (about his girlfriend etc) all game...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:48 am
Those two ex-Sky Bum Bandits Keys and White have now joined forces; literally quoting each other verbatim:

That Arsenal are Over Celebrating, that Ramsey was to blame for the attack and the guilty cun.tscum fan should be given a caution as it was Ramsey's "winding up of the opposition fans"; even though he had been getting absolute Dogs Abuse (about his girlfriend etc) all game...
Pair of fucking nothing no mark skidmark nobodies desperately trying to stay relevant by posting shit stirring provocation based garbage. :roll: :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal fined £40,000 for their players’ actions against Oxford. The club denied and contested the charge but an independent regulatory panel upheld it.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Cunting FA. Fucking bent. Fucking corrupt *word censored*.