Blue dippers A Sat 4th Feb KO 1230pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Blue dippers A Sat 4th Feb KO 1230pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fer Fucckkksss Saaake, YES we lost, it happens... This team are Not the invincible, BUT they are well capable of Winning the Prem this season.

We didn't turn-up yesterday, people need to realise that teams have 'Bad Days At The Office" this was one of those times/days. It was made all the worse by Partey carrying an injury (which is why we needed Caicedo - or Onana), a ref who was Weak and away in La la Land and the usual bluescouse shithousery tactics culminating in maupay the biggest WUM in the prem (remember how he got 2 Arsenal players booked 2 seasons ago)

We are All Disappointed and Angry, but we need to get behind the team and stop being Doom Merchants FFS... Leave that to Augie :D :wink:

I've just watched the Brentford v Saints game on MOTD iPlayer and Brentford are a very Capable Team; physically strong, fast on the break and well organised in midfield & Defence, so we will need to be ON It!

So far this season they have turned over manure, ScouseFilth, and $hitty (away). They will be tough opponents, But we beat them at theirs and we can beat them again.

The BIG question is can we come back instantly from yesterdays defeat to the knuckledraggingScouseScum?

I Believe We Can and Will.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:07 am
My big worry about a potential title challenge(outside of squad depth) was when the pressure comes on in a big moment, we'll crumble and yesterday as soon as things were going against us, plenty of our players hid. I really hope I'm wrong but my fear now is City beat Spurs today and we drop points to Brentford next weekend and that 5 point gap is wiped out before we play City and at that stage City will walk the league, really hope I'm wrong.
My biggest fear is the fans losing their nerve. Especially the fans in the stadium. One thing we have put to bed this season is the nervous energy in the stadium. In the past, a poor result, conceding a goal, would have trigged a negative atmosphere. However, this season the players have earned the right to be trusted and the fans have met them halfway. When Saliba scored the own goal in the 2nd match of the season v Leicester City he was applauded by the fans, in previous seasons the atmosphere in the stadium would have turned for the worse.

So now go into Brentford at home and I really hope the atmosphere is nothing but support. No negative energy or anxiety. When I read some of the comments here I worry its a representation of some of the fanbase that will be at the Brentford match.

The performance was poor and the result bad. But give them a chance to correct it before you throw the baby out with the bathwater

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:55 am
I've a bad feeling here :|
:(

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I think we’re done. Sliding doors moment. We shall see what happens but hanging on for 4th is my prediction.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BFG4 wrote:
My big worry about a potential title challenge(outside of squad depth) was when the pressure comes on in a big moment, we'll crumble and yesterday as soon as things were going against us, plenty of our players hid. I really hope I'm wrong but my fear now is City beat Spurs today and we drop points to Brentford next weekend and that 5 point gap is wiped out before we play City and at that stage City will walk the league, really hope I'm wrong.
I would not write us off yet even though a lot of what you say is true...

Everton done a real job on us, using what they have...Brentford will be totally different.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:53 am
BFG4 wrote:
I would not write us off yet even though a lot of what you say is true...

Everton done a real job on us, using what they have...TBH im surprised they got away with these tactics they totally bullied us and we played into their hands....Arteta must have known this would happen and seemingly made no allowances....

Anyway Brentford will be totally different....we have probably played the best football in the premiership this season...

......and thats not changing overnight

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

That's why Coote was appointed , They knew that we would have to put up with his decisions because any protest would have had him running back to mummy and the F.A putting their hands in our pockets again.

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:16 am
Fer Fucckkksss Saaake, YES we lost, it happens... This team are Not the invincible, BUT they are well capable of Winning the Prem this season.

We didn't turn-up yesterday, people need to realise that teams have 'Bad Days At The Office" this was one of those times/days. It was made all the worse by Partey carrying an injury (which is why we needed Caicedo - or Onana), a ref who was Weak and away in La la Land and the usual bluescouse shithousery tactics culminating in maupay the biggest WUM in the prem (remember how he got 2 Arsenal players booked 2 seasons ago)

We are All Disappointed and Angry, but we need to get behind the team and stop being Doom Merchants FFS... Leave that to Augie :D :wink:

I've just watched the Brentford v Saints game on MOTD iPlayer and Brentford are a very Capable Team; physically strong, fast on the break and well organised in midfield & Defence, so we will need to be ON It!

So far this season they have turned over manure, ScouseFilth, and $hitty (away). They will be tough opponents, But we beat them at theirs and we can beat them again.

The BIG question is can we come back instantly from yesterdays defeat to the knuckledraggingScouseScum?

No need to bring me into this buddy - I said absolutely nothing last night or this morning. Some slated our players, some embarrassingly tried to put blame the referee ( :roll: :oops: :oops: ), but we lost cos we still lack in areas and those weaknesses will stop us winning the league.

Everton stopped us yesterday the same way the geordies did a few weeks ago - they doubled up on our wingers and worked hard as a team, so it isnt as if it was some tactical masterstroke :roll: Worrying thing should be that as a manager and as a team we havent learned anything from the geordie game cos we dealt with it no better yesterday. Arteta's only response v the geordies was to bring on a right back and take off a right back, and yesterday's first response was to take off a defensive midfielder and bring on a different defensive midfielder :roll: When our wingers are well shackled we need creativity and inspiration from elsewhere, and nketieh is back up quality level only so he isnt it, and then you have to look at our central midfield and that imo is where we are falling. I said during the game that we need to move the ball faster, but as I have said since he arrived, odeargod takes FAR too many touches before releasing the ball and it slows us down. In my opinion you can play the swiss turd as high up the pitch as you like, but it doesnt mean that he is creative or skillful enough to unlock an organised defence - we basically have a guy recognised by all and sundry as a defensive midfielder (xhaka) but playing in the cam position, and then we are wondering why we create fcuk all in games like yesterday and against the geordies ?? Arteta has a blind spot for the swiss turd and as long as that remains, we will not make that step up that we need to, but because we have been having a good season to this point, we are all supposed to ignore that point and loudly rejoice in the myth of this reborn footballer :oops: :oops: :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:36 pm
That's why Coote was appointed , They knew that we would have to put up with his decisions because any protest would have had him running back to mummy and the F.A putting their hands in our pockets again.

What with that and all the back handers they're getting their off-shore accounts must be looking very healthy, the CorruptCUNTS.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:38 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:16 am

No need to bring me into this buddy - I said absolutely nothing last night or this morning. Some slated our players, some embarrassingly tried to put blame the referee ( :roll: :oops: :oops: ), but we lost cos we still lack in areas and those weaknesses will stop us winning the league.

Everton stopped us yesterday the same way the geordies did a few weeks ago - they doubled up on our wingers and worked hard as a team, so it isnt as if it was some tactical masterstroke :roll: Worrying thing should be that as a manager and as a team we havent learned anything from the geordie game cos we dealt with it no better yesterday. Arteta's only response v the geordies was to bring on a right back and take off a right back, and yesterday's first response was to take off a defensive midfielder and bring on a different defensive midfielder :roll: When our wingers are well shackled we need creativity and inspiration from elsewhere, and nketieh is back up quality level only so he isnt it, and then you have to look at our central midfield and that imo is where we are falling. I said during the game that we need to move the ball faster, but as I have said since he arrived, odeargod takes FAR too many touches before releasing the ball and it slows us down. In my opinion you can play the swiss turd as high up the pitch as you like, but it doesnt mean that he is creative or skillful enough to unlock an organised defence - we basically have a guy recognised by all and sundry as a defensive midfielder (xhaka) but playing in the cam position, and then we are wondering why we create fcuk all in games like yesterday and against the geordies ?? Arteta has a blind spot for the swiss turd and as long as that remains, we will not make that step up that we need to, but because we have been having a good season to this point, we are all supposed to ignore that point and loudly rejoice in the myth of this reborn footballer :oops: :oops: :oops:
Ohhh! C'Mon Augie everyone knows you are the Voice of Doom on here, or is it just rumour? :D :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The corner they scored from was never a corner you know. Strange refereeing all game. As bad as we were we got fucked again. Dead cert pen waved away too.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:39 pm
The corner they scored from was never a corner you know. Strange refereeing all game. As bad as we were we got fucked again. Dead cert pen waved away too.
How that penalty was never given, I fucking don't know and yet more proof that they need to broadcast the conversations going on between the corrupt officials. We also had about four corners not given.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:53 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:39 pm
How that penalty was never given, I fucking don't know and yet more proof that they need to broadcast the conversations going on between the corrupt officials. We also had about four corners not given.
The Prem HATEArsenal and want the oil-Back-Handers to win so they then get even more Backhanders....

FA = CorruptCUNTS

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:50 am
I think we’re done. Sliding doors moment. We shall see what happens but hanging on for 4th is my prediction.
Absolute nonsense.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Thynker wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:06 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:50 am
Absolute nonsense.
Lets hope the team and Arteta don’t show the same attitude and lack of fight.