Getting tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Getting tickets

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:35 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 am
finally ....success :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

got a ticket for tonight through the ticket exchange - i have a feeling that the touts are struggling to shift their pile of tickets and so their robots were a little less active today :D
What price? Having no joy today nor in last week or so…

… tickets appear, but are unavailable when I click on them.
Just think I got very very lucky - I know what you mean, the exchange is a nightmare.

Got an upper tier ticket for £51

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:29 pm
arrgee wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:35 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 am
finally ....success :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

got a ticket for tonight through the ticket exchange - i have a feeling that the touts are struggling to shift their pile of tickets and so their robots were a little less active today :D
What price? Having no joy today nor in last week or so…

… tickets appear, but are unavailable when I click on them.
Just think I got very very lucky - I know what you mean, the exchange is a nightmare.

Got an upper tier ticket for £51
No luck for me apart from a £240+ prawn circle ticket which I put in my basket to check it was working, however decided not to purchase it.

Worse still, I have a ticket for Leeds game I can’t use and can’t get a refund for. :banghead:

Anyway will enjoy my Bournemouth, Southampton and Sporting tickets and do what I can to get tickets for last two games.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Pretty sure I had two Bournemouth fans sat next to me on Saturday. I called them out at 0-2 and they denied it. Once we got the winner I turned round after the initial mania and they had disappeared. Funny that.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Not sure if people are aware of this , posted by AST

There is no priority to getting on early and queuing now. It allows a random sample in to purchase based on being logged in at 10am. Agree it needs further work and better communication.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:00 pm
Not sure if people are aware of this , posted by AST

There is no priority to getting on early and queuing now. It allows a random sample in to purchase based on being logged in at 10am. Agree it needs further work and better communication.
I doubt that, probably just a ruse to get people not joining queue early 8) I use three devices and umpteen browsers and the first one that gets the in a queue message is always the one that gets in first.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Been trying to get in touch with you Snappy , As my PM's to you don't seem to be getting through can you try getting to me .

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Red Snapper, I Got your reply but I am still having trouble . Every time I try to reply I get 500 internal server error. Don't understand it so I will try again tomorrow.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:02 am
Red Snapper, I Got your reply but I am still having trouble . Every time I try to reply I get 500 internal server error. Don't understand it so I will try again tomorrow.
Check that your mailbox folders are not full if you are using the forum pm facility. If your sent items folder is full I think it stops you sending more messages.

Alternatively, if the person you are trying to contact has a full inbox it'll stop your message getting through.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Thanks for your reply DB , I am currently on 18% so it's not my end, Hopefully Snappy will see this and check his too . As I might have the answer to his problem.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Saw this on the BBC regarding trying to buy tickets for popular events... Not Footy.

It seems like the touts / fraudsters have it sewn up with the Software Bots.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-64893863

I would have thought that set ups / company and Individuals like this could be arrested and closed down for Criminal Activities?

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:29 am
Thanks for your reply DB , I am currently on 18% so it's not my end, Hopefully Snappy will see this and check his too . As I might have the answer to his problem.
I'm on 48% so shouldn't be a problem. I'll try and dump some stuff.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Red Snapper wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:37 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:29 am
I'm on 48% so shouldn't be a problem. I'll try and dump some stuff.
You gents could swap email addresses or mobile numbers or something too ?

:cheekkiss: :cheekkiss:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Happy to give the board permission to send my e-mail address to him but I would'nt want to post it .
Too many wierdos on here.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:25 pm
Happy to give the board permission to send my e-mail address to him but I would'nt want to post it .
No you're alright Quartz left some time ago! :lol: :wink:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:25 pm
Fine by me. I cleared off a lot of old messages about streaming from Clummo but if it still won't work I know admin has my current email.