Getting tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Getting tickets

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:40 am
A Gooner friend who lives in Germany - He's English lecturing / teaching over there... Was offered 2 tickets for the Wolves game last night equivalent of £500 per ticket.

He tried phoning the clubs ticket office - eventually gave up after 20 minutes in a queue.

He has e-mailed them with the details and his contact details... is waiting to hear back.

It's Madness. :cry:
I saw someone trying to auction off individual matches from his season ticket seats a few months back. The bloke was shamelessly saying that he didn't care and it was all about the highest bidder. He was starting the auctions at way above face value too. What a complete cûnt,I thought, so I took a screenshot with the bloke's name and seat numbers and sent it off to the club with an email telling them that this was happening and that it's against their ground and ticketing regulations and as such they should suspend his membership, confiscate the tickets and inform the police. That was probably three months ago and not a word back from them. Nothing. I'm not saying they didn't do something but if you want people to help out with ending this type of cuntish behaviour then at least acknowledge them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It makes you wonder Perry, because in the end whilst those. tourists etc buying tickets on a One Off basis when they're visiting and doing the London Week-end thing, as a Business Arsenal FC are actually fucking it up for those of us who whilst perhaps only Silver or Red Members are the one's being fucked over and so may well withdraw our (financial) support; it reminds me a bit like when TOF was still destroying the club and setting the fans against each and the Kroenkes were definitely persona non grata.

The thing is there ARE Solutions to this problem and all they need do is put them in place and by not doing so it simply shows they in fact don't give a toss.

This is the best season we have had since we came second to the mighty Leicester :roll: And for them to not ensure that Real Fans are given the chance to Support the Team on their best run in ages speaks volumes.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:52 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
A Gooner friend who lives in Germany - He's English lecturing / teaching over there... Was offered 2 tickets for the Wolves game last night equivalent of £500 per ticket.

He tried phoning the clubs ticket office - eventually gave up after 20 minutes in a queue.

He has e-mailed them with the details and his contact details... is waiting to hear back.

I saw someone trying to auction off individual matches from his season ticket seats a few months back. The bloke was shamelessly saying that he didn't care and it was all about the highest bidder. He was starting the auctions at way above face value too. What a complete cûnt,I thought, so I took a screenshot with the bloke's name and seat numbers and sent it off to the club with an email telling them that this was happening and that it's against their ground and ticketing regulations and as such they should suspend his membership, confiscate the tickets and inform the police. That was probably three months ago and not a word back from them. Nothing. I'm not saying they didn't do something but if you want people to help out with ending this type of cuntish behaviour then at least acknowledge them.
Whoever that was certainly doesn’t deserve a season ticket…hope he had it suspended till the end of the season and not allowed to renew.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:14 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Whoever that was certainly doesn’t deserve a season ticket…hope he had it suspended till the end of the season and not allowed to renew.
But but but lads - Gunner Rob will tell you if that guy was born and raised on Gillespie Road then he's a proper Arsenal fan and loyal because he's a local. :lol: :wink:

This shit has been going on for years. The club don't care. At the end of the day they have sold the ticket and been paid. It's shameful.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:14 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

I am in a whatsapp group where we share tickets, we have six season tickets, one silver membership and several red memberships between us. We use ticket transfer so that if one person can't make a game its offered to others in the group at face value. No one in our group would dream of selling tickets outside the group for the Wolves game to make a profit.

For someone to have that sort of attitude says a lot about them as a human being tbh, and Arsenal need to do the right thing. If I reported someone, then at the very least they could have the courtesy to acknowledge that they will investigate. Data Protection means that the outcome can't be reported in any detail, but that doesn't stop them from saying that they are looking into the matter.

nut flush gooner

Seats in the home end for the Worst Ham game still available. There are seats in the same section of the ground as our away end, so tempting. Theres gonna be a shedton of Gooners in their end. You don't even need to be a member.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:56 am
Seats in the home end for the Worst Ham game still available. There are seats in the same section of the ground as our away end, so tempting. Theres gonna be a shedton of Gooners in their end. You don't even need to be a member.
Just remember to take your stab vest.

nut flush gooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:36 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
:D :D I am not going, they fight with each other so what chance do we have!

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Isn't the ticket website still run by ticketmaster, I'm sure I see their name at the top when logging in. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Those corrupt *word censored* should be dropped immediately from the contract by the club, they have been running the ticket website for years & probably on the take & in collusion with touts & the bots. :banghead: :banghead: :twisted: :cussing: :censored:

What fecking Eegit programmed the ticket website code to allow members to "assign" 62 other memberships to their account anyway, death to the bastard. The evil fecker should by hung outside the stadium! :twisted: :evil: :box: :banghead:

Arsenal need to fcuk Ticketmaster off at the end of the season, the contract is not fit for purpose! :box: :box: :banghead: :cussing: :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:56 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
I remember going there in 2001 and again in 2002 and on both occasions, seeing fat blokes in their 50s trying to look like Ross Kemp giving us wânk signs and doing the whole "Fucking come on then" thing. Those blokes would now be in the 70s and are probably still doing it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:07 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:56 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
I remember going there in 2001 and again in 2002 and on both occasions, seeing fat blokes in their 50s trying to look like Ross Kemp giving us wânk signs and doing the whole "Fucking come on then" thing. Those blokes would now be in the 70s and are probably still doing it.
Only ever went there once and alongside the sad middle aged fat bastards I saw an awful lot of pathetic skinny little 20-somethings in flat caps trying to act like hooligans. I was embarrassed for them. :oops: :lol:

If you are in your twenties and wear a flat cap to a football match you are a cùnt and you deserve syphilis of the eyes. :censored:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Email on membership renewal today…

WHAT’S CHANGING FOR SEASON 2023/24?

We're making some changes to ticket access based on member feedback. From the start of next season Members will be able to register for ballots to access tickets for games at Emirates Stadium (instead of the on-sale process currently in place). Members will also be able to post their ticket on Ticket Exchange if they are unable to attend a game.

Interesting idea, however I suspect the ballot will end up offering members the expensive tickets they don’t necessarily want. So you might be offered a £131 Upper Tier seat for a Cat A game rather than the £66. Also I try not to get tickets behind the goal where possible. This season I ended up with a seat in Clock End where the crossbar obscured my view of the far end. Luckily I had moved to the back to see Reiss Nelson’s winner.

Anyway, I suppose if I get a bad ticket, I can always put it straight onto TX.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:

lose tonight and you would have to pay me to attend the Wolves game :lol: :lol:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:51 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

lose tonight and you would have to pay me to attend the Wolves game :lol: :lol:
I suspect there will be 100s of tickets on TX for Brighton and Wolves if Arsenal are second after the Newcastle game.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

arrgee wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:07 pm
Email on membership renewal today…

WHAT’S CHANGING FOR SEASON 2023/24?

We're making some changes to ticket access based on member feedback. From the start of next season Members will be able to register for ballots to access tickets for games at Emirates Stadium (instead of the on-sale process currently in place). Members will also be able to post their ticket on Ticket Exchange if they are unable to attend a game.

Interesting idea, however I suspect the ballot will end up offering members the expensive tickets they don’t necessarily want. So you might be offered a £131 Upper Tier seat for a Cat A game rather than the £66. Also I try not to get tickets behind the goal where possible. This season I ended up with a seat in Clock End where the crossbar obscured my view of the far end. Luckily I had moved to the back to see Reiss Nelson’s winner.

Anyway, I suppose if I get a bad ticket, I can always put it straight onto TX.
In a moment of madness, I joined the season ticket waiting list. Just 93,000 in front of me. I could die first.