Getting tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Getting tickets

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal statement on match day tickets for the men’s team:

🗣️ “With demand for tickets at unprecedented levels, we are also continuing our work and investment to clamp down on ticket touting. Since the start of the season, we have identified and banned more than 25,000 suspicious accounts thanks to the introduction of the member ticket ballot and changes made to Ticket Exchange. Our work to tackle this problem will continue.”

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal announce season ticket price increase for 2024/25 season | @Football_LDN

As a result of an additional European fixture, fans will pay over £100 extra on average per season ticket from last season.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:07 pm
Arsenal announce season ticket price increase for 2024/25 season | @Football_LDN

As a result of an additional European fixture, fans will pay over £100 extra on average per season ticket from last season.
Let’s hope Drogon don’t get any ideas :rubchin: 💰

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:00 pm
Arsenal statement on match day tickets for the men’s team:

🗣️ “With demand for tickets at unprecedented levels, we are also continuing our work and investment to clamp down on ticket touting. Since the start of the season, we have identified and banned more than 25,000 suspicious accounts thanks to the introduction of the member ticket ballot and changes made to Ticket Exchange. Our work to tackle this problem will continue.”
I will self ban, Despite getting rid of 25,000 suspicious accounts, there has been no improvement in my chances in the ballot. Pointless having a membership this season.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Robbing arseholes just can't wait to fleece the fanbase :oops: An extra game in the bloatfest an extra hundred quid ffs

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just wait till the Armoury starts selling Half and Half Scarves. :suicide:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:58 am
mcdowell42 wrote:

Robbing arseholes just can't wait to fleece the fanbase :oops: An extra game in the bloatfest an extra hundred quid ffs
the format of the new CL is sooooo boring.
yes there is an extra game, BUT all matches in the group stage should be priced lower because half of them are effectively going to be exhibition games. 24 teams will qualify out of the group stages next season :lol: :lol:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

In the last couple of days I've been reading elsewhere that the club has cancelled thousands of red memberships on the grounds they have been using bots or other witchcraft to get tickets. My initial reaction was it's about time they did something but now it seems they have cancelled genuine members. Usual cock up? When logging on to the ticket website, I have to turn off the VPN on my laptop or it accuses me of being a robot and won't let me in. Does that happen to anyone else?

Rocky#7

Post by Rocky#7 »

What's everyone's sesason ticket waiting list number now?

I had to give mine up a few seasons back after covid, just wondering how hard it is to get one back nowadays.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Fixture update confirmation for #Arsenal:

• Wolves (A) - Sat April 20th @ 7:30pm
• Chelsea (H) - Tues April 23rd @ 8pm
• Tottenham (A) - Sun April 28th @ 2pm

Chelsea have a semi-final against Man City in the FA Cup 3 days before facing Arsenal so would be great to have that game go to extra time and pens :lol:

Thought I'd put the above in this thread

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:19 am

Chelsea have a semi-final against Man City in the FA Cup 3 days before facing Arsenal so would be great to have that game go to extra time and pens :lol:

If Arsenal beat Bayern, Spurs game moves to 12:30 on Saturday.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

As Bayern fans are banned and there are another 3,000 tickets surely I will get one in the ballot…

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

arrgee wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:57 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:19 am

If Arsenal beat Bayern, Spurs game moves to 12:30 on Saturday.
As mentioned elsewhere,if this comes to pass the bins will have no game from the 13th whilst we have 4 games in that time..That shower of filth will be fresh as daisy's ffs.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:59 am
As Bayern fans are banned and there are another 3,000 tickets surely I will get one in the ballot…
To be honest I think it’s a real shame that Bayern fans are banned - will make it less of an occasion

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:37 am
arrgee wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:59 am
To be honest I think it’s a real shame that Bayern fans are banned - will make it less of an occasion
Given I have been effectively banned by not being successful in the ballot, I don’t give a monkeys!