Pimped up Mancs (who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Pimped up Mancs (who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

Post by falkirk goon »

Well next up it's this shower of fuckers..In our last 3 games we've lost 1-0 twice and drew 1-1.Its looking to me like our title challenge is starting to falter :( I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking good.I think City will stiffen Villa tomorrow and then they'll go top on weds when they do us :( I'll go 3-1 City :(

BobbyPires7

Re: Pimped up Manc fuckers(who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Nailed on loss. Title over.

John F

Re: Pimped up Manc fuckers(who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

Post by John F »

I like the name I read the other day, Man Cheaty. What bothered me yesterday was the lack of urgency shown until the last 15 minutes. Players were strolling up to take throw-ins and corners allowing Brentford to set themselves. We need to come out fast because If City score first then they will play keep the ball and see the game out. Playing with only one fit 2nd rate striker was never going to work long-term and we are paying the price for the club not addressing it.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We'll win this 2-1.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

4-1 City and our goal comes when it's 4-0 :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:14 am
We'll win this 2-1.
BOOOOM! Yes! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:20 am
Nailed on loss. Title over.
FFS! All This negativity!

At Least TRY! And Believe!.... F.F.S.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Anthony Taylor is the referee for Arsenal v Man City on Wednesday:

Arsenal have won all of their last 8 Premier League games when Taylor has been the ref

Man City have only won 1 of their last 8 Premier League games when Taylor has been the ref

They might as well give us a walkover :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Looking at the way they're swatting Villa aside today it doesn't look good for us :cry: It looks like they've used all the media stuff to fire themselves up again :cry: I fear a turdhing here I really do :cry:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:33 pm
Anthony Taylor is the referee for Arsenal v Man City on Wednesday:

Arsenal have won all of their last 8 Premier League games when Taylor has been the ref

Man City have only won 1 of their last 8 Premier League games when Taylor has been the ref

They might as well give us a walkover :lol:
The moment the Premier League realise this, they'll be on the phone to Lee Mason.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

City a best price 11/10 with 365 for the title you can get us at 6/5 on the Betfair exchange

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

As a fairly young pup of 27 this is the biggest game of my Arsenal supporting career that I can remember.

Fucking massive.

Anyone got any Valium? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We win this and I think we still have a chance at a real shot at the title. We lose this and I gotta be honest I think we might go into a bit of a freefall and end up third or fourth. Which would be a huge disappointment. But then very few of us honestly thought we'd even get in the top 4 this season back in August so it's not the end of the world if we finish 4th.

Gut says we win 2-1. :barscarf:

Heart says we win 3-0 :shock: :barscarf:

Head says we lose 1-2 or draw 1-1. :(

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

scotgooner wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:21 pm
As a fairly young pup of 27 this is the biggest game of my Arsenal supporting career that I can remember.

Fucking massive.

Anyone got any Valium? :roll:
Above the numerous FA Cup finals we have been in over the last decade?
I don’t think so - but maybe at 27 you see the FA Cup as something which it has probably become - increasingly irrelevant