Pimped up Mancs (who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Pimped up Manc fuckers(who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

Post by augie »

So if the upcoming fixture list is a bast*rd as some of you are implying this morning, does that mean we have had a very favourable fixture schedule to this point, and if so has that played a factor in why we have been exceeding expectations to this point ? :rubchin: Most of the time I am very much of the "we all have to play the same teams at some stage" kind of mentality, so when I see comments about our upcoming fixtures it reads like people getting in excuses early, which would be ok if fans were also saying that a kind fixture list to date is why we are where we are, but most of those fans wont say that and therein lies the inconsistency of their argument imo.

rodders999

Re: Pimped up Manc fuckers(who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

Post by rodders999 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:45 am
Side note of lastnights pumping :rubchin: apart from why the fuck the goalie didn't go off when we got the pen :rubchin: but after the let off with their pen.. Gabriel (he was fucking shite lastnight btw) and that big weird ugly looking bastard that plays up front for them seemed to exchange some verbals..not long after it looked like Haaland done him with an elbow..when slowed down it looked like ugly coupon had a fly look and deliberately fucked his elbow in :rubchin: He's a big brute of a bastard and no doubt talented but it would be lovely to see someone go over the top of the ball on the *word censored* :rubchin: and fuck the big *word censored* good n proper.

He can definitely be rattled and made lash out for sure. I remember when Everton got a draw up there (under Fwat Fwank no less :shock: ) and whoever was marking him was up his hole all day battling him for everything not giving him a sniff.

You could see Lurch getting more and more pissed off and then he dove 2 footed into a tackle out by the sideline. Was a lucky boy not to see red that day.

He definitely eyed up Gabriel last night, squared him up and then threw in the elbow. Some big donkey c.unt might take him out, Dan Burn would be a prime candidate.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:45 am
Side note of lastnights pumping :rubchin: apart from why the fuck the goalie didn't go off when we got the pen :rubchin: but after the let off with their pen.. Gabriel (he was fucking shite lastnight btw) and that big weird ugly looking bastard that plays up front for them seemed to exchange some verbals..not long after it looked like Haaland done him with an elbow..when slowed down it looked like ugly coupon had a fly look and deliberately fucked his elbow in :rubchin: He's a big brute of a bastard and no doubt talented but it would be lovely to see someone go over the top of the ball on the *word censored* :rubchin: and fuck the big *word censored* good n proper.
Yeah! The Big Ugly Cun.t did Gabrielle with his elbow - Got him right in the ear and that fuckin' hurts... Of course the ref did fuck all.

on a side-note: I only realised after the Brentford game that the FA & PGMOL or whatever it is those corruptCUNTS are called... They "Knew" that if we beat $hitty it would make it all the more possible for us to go on an win the title, so they had that CorruptCUNT lee mason fuck us up the arris with the decision on the goal....

It Was All Planned.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Seen a screenshot someone put up on Twitter of Xhaka bearing down on the box in the 70th minute, Nketiah runs off his shoulder and instead of just rolling it to him, he blasts it by him and out for a goalkick. City took the lead two minutes later. This sums up the shitness that is Xhaka's Arsenal career.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Someone this thread last night said "we have it in for him (Clive)" -I think it was Cameron? ...

I did say it's not that we "have it in for him", it's just that he is Fucking Useless. I have nothing against him as a human being... but as an Arsenal Player I hate the cun.t... Because he is Soooooo Useless....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:20 pm
cameron326 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:19 pm
We need a midfield beast of the Patrick Vieira/Kante variety. I don’t have it in for Xhaka like some on here but no fuckign way are we winning a league with him as the main man in midfield. Partly is decent but obiovusly not a full season player.

We don't 'have it in for him' we just see what's in front of us and he is absolute DOG SHIT. "FACT"
^^^ This is it^^^^^

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

People talk about Odegaard as a flat track bully. It’s actually Xhaka that fits that bill. When we are dominating he is able to push forward and create. His mistakes are also not costly. When we are on the back foot he shrivels. He fails to protect the likes of Odegaard and he has less space to do his thing. People have it exactly the wrong way round.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BFG4 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:01 pm
Seen a screenshot someone put up on Twitter of Xhaka bearing down on the box in the 70th minute, Nketiah runs off his shoulder and instead of just rolling it to him, he blasts it by him and out for a goalkick. City took the lead two minutes later. This sums up the shitness that is Xhaka's Arsenal career.
hes just a very poor footballer....with loads of bluster and front

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:11 pm
Someone this thread last night said "we have it in for him (Clive)" -I think it was Cameron? ...

I did say it's not that we "have it in for him", it's just that he is Fucking Useless. I have nothing against him as a human being... but as an Arsenal Player I hate the cun.t... Because he is Soooooo Useless....
No, personally, as well thinking he is utter shit, I also fucking despise him as a person. Telling your own club's fans to fuck off because you are too stupid to get off the pitch quickly when subbed as the team chase a result? Dropping the race card on your own club's fans as an uber entitled privileged spoiled rich white footballer? That makes you a cùnt in my book of cùnts. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:23 pm
People talk about Odegaard as a flat track bully. It’s actually Xhaka that fits that bill. When we are dominating he is able to push forward and create. His mistakes are also not costly. When we are on the back foot he shrivels. He fails to protect the likes of Odegaard and he has less space to do his thing. People have it exactly the wrong way round.

Protect him ??? He is 24 years of age FFS and not alone is he captain of our club, he is also captain of his international team, so it isnt as if we are talking about some raw teenage wet behind the ears rookie :roll: I'm not saying that odeargod is a shit player or anything, but I will absolutely say that (a) he is nowhere near the level that he is being talked about by some and (b) he is a spineless leader who goes missing when the team is struggling, and as unacceptable as that is for any player to do that, it is totally unacceptable when your captain goes missing and he does it frequently. His style of play taking far too many touches slows down our attacks and this hinders our pacy wingers who want fast ball imo. I still stand by my belief that smith-rowe is a far better player that odeargod

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

BFG4 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:01 pm
Exactly BFG. You know, anyone watching our games closely in recent years will have noticed how many goals are traceable back to him and I don’t just mean the obvious ones that opta or whoever assign, but the less obvious ones as you’ve highlighted. A classic of his is to panic with the ball as he’s getting closed down and to offload it to some poor bastard who’s in no position to receive it. He plays them bang into trouble, they lose the ball, the opposition score and the idiot commentators blame the poor sod that never had a chance.

As to the debate around people having it in for him or not, it’s pretty irrelevant. He’s the worst centre mid (actually, the worst player full stop) that I’ve ever seen in an Arsenal jersey , but the point I’ve made many times on here is that it isn’t his fault that he’s still at the club and getting picked to play. The blame lies firmly with the manager and that includes the Old Fraud, Emery, Freddie and now Arteta. I’ve said it before, but I can’t ultimately have any faith in a manager that thinks Xhaka is the answer to any sort of question. He’s a complete liability and the fact that Arteta can’t see it is a huge flaw.

I didn’t see the game last night, but I read this thread when I got in from the do I’d attended. Zero surprise that the Swiss clown had a showstopper of a horror show. I’d said earlier in the thread (or somewhere anyway) that it’s these games against top opposition that expose his total crapness. I genuinely believe that he’d struggle in League Two.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

augie wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:25 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Protect him ??? He is 24 years of age FFS and not alone is he captain of our club, he is also captain of his international team, so it isnt as if we are talking about some raw teenage wet behind the ears rookie :roll: I'm not saying that odeargod is a shit player or anything, but I will absolutely say that (a) he is nowhere near the level that he is being talked about by some and (b) he is a spineless leader who goes missing when the team is struggling, and as unacceptable as that is for any player to do that, it is totally unacceptable when your captain goes missing and he does it frequently. His style of play taking far too many touches slows down our attacks and this hinders our pacy wingers who want fast ball imo. I still stand by my belief that smith-rowe is a far better player that odeargod
Every top club has an enforcer that does the dirty work so that the genuine playmaker can do his thing. If Odegaard is having to win the ball in the first place because Xhaka ain’t doing his job, then he isn’t going to create.

augie

Post by augie »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:37 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:25 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Every top club has an enforcer that does the dirty work so that the genuine playmaker can do his thing. If Odegaard is having to win the ball in the first place because Xhaka ain’t doing his job, then he isn’t going to create.

If we go down that road I would suggest that partey is the enforcer in our team. It still does not excuse the reality that odeargod cannot be carried as a passenger when he is supposed to be captain and (laughably) referred to as top quality by some fans

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

For those yapping about how difficult our next few fixtures are, in our next 4 games we play

11th, 13th, 18th and 19th who've lost a combined 46 games this season!.
FFS

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thynker wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:11 pm
For those yapping about how difficult our next few fixtures are, in our next 4 games we play

11th, 13th, 18th and 19th who've lost a combined 46 games this season!.
FFS
Thought exactly the same! If you are title contenders you should be eating that up!