Pimped up Mancs (who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: Pimped up Manc fuckers(who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

Post by BobbyPires7 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:52 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:49 pm
I called it after Everton. We will be lucky to hang on for 4th.
10 pts clear of Newcastle, 12 pts clear of scum who have played a game more ,and you think we'll be lucky to finish 4th

:roll:
I do yeah.

Rian1

Re: Pimped up Manc fuckers(who won't be punished in a million years) H Weds Feb 15th KO 730PM Amazon Prime

Post by Rian1 »

augie wrote:
Odeargod will be snapped up by madrid or barca ??? Please fcuk off with that shite :roll: Madrid have two pensioners in their midfield and have a few rookies and he still couldnt get into or near their team :oops: :oops:
The two “pensioners” you mention are still known as two of the best midfielders (still) in the game and are ahead of Odegaard at this age, too.

He was there when Kroos, Modric and Casemiro were on their absolute best. Camavinga and Tchouameni only joined after he left.

I get your point, but a bit harsh.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sums up Tomi’s form that he somehow managed to deflect Belieber’s awful shot past Ramsdale.

Everything he touches turns to shit at the moment.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

As much as Grealish is a c.unt of a player, he is pretty honest

Just heard him say "we didn't really play well. Arsenal were the better team. Didn't they have a lot more possession?"

Yes mate, but we have a defence that contained 3 drunken giraffes on ice. A defensive shambles of the highest order

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:53 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:52 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
I called it after Everton. We will be lucky to hang on for 4th.
10 pts clear of Newcastle, 12 pts clear of scum who have played a game more ,and you think we'll be lucky to finish 4th

:roll:
I do yeah.
Newcastle wont finish above us. I jokingly said to my old man weeks ago scum would still finish ahead of us. surely not though they are too inconsistent, but i suppose any team can hit a run of form, we've had ours and are now in a lull, but hopefully we will come again. the fear is we have no one who can come in, and we are flogging these players to death.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:55 pm
Sums up Tomi’s form that he somehow managed to deflect Belieber’s awful shot past Ramsdale.

Everything he touches turns to shit at the moment.
Most people wanted him in for White, fuck knows why? Have they not seen him since we beat Spurs at home more than a year ago? Can't tackle, can't pass, a disaster waiting to happen.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Villa 10/3 to beat us on Saturday. Magic Money Tree.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

cameron326 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:03 pm
Villa 10/3 to beat us on Saturday. Magic Money Tree.
I'll wait to see if Gabriel plays. If he does and faces Watkins, it'll be another ragdolling for sure. Just watched that 2nd goal for them again? What the fucking hell is he doing? A few minutes after being spared a penalty and a yellow but a heels width of a VAR decision

I'd gladly see Kiwior given a chance or White moved into CB and get this walking calamity out of the team

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Eleven fucking league defeats in a row against this lot. How the fucking hell have we not got something off them in that time? It's fucking shameful.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:14 pm
Eleven fucking league defeats in a row against this lot. How the fucking hell have we not got something off them in that time? It's fucking shameful.
It really is an appalling stat. I feel the last 2 home games we more than matched them as opposed to some of the hammerings we took before. Today we just defended abysmally for 2 goals and they've got Haaland and we've got Eddie. Fine margins but little consolation

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We badly need an international break to press pause on this and see if we can get some of the crocks back, when’s the next one of those? Those fucking things are always coming around when you don’t want them and no sign when you do.

Has there been any update as to what the fuck is wrong with ESR now? He came on at Oxford and hasn’t been seen since. Is he even training?

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

It's like playing with 10 men with Xhaka in there.
No support at all to Odegaard.

Kiwior won't get a start anytime soon. But I would be looking to get rid of Gabriel. I'm not a big Ramsdale fan either.
Of the current team, and who would make a league winning team

GK
RB Saliba CB Tierney
Odegaard Partey ESR
Saka FW LW

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:19 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:14 pm
It really is an appalling stat. I feel the last 2 home games we more than matched them as opposed to some of the hammerings we took before. Today we just defended abysmally for 2 goals and they've got Haaland and we've got Eddie. Fine margins but little consolation
It reminds me of when we couldn't get anything off the chavs and they would turn up against us, do the basics and we'd just gift them something time after time. Now, it's this lot. How in fuck's name do the dippers, Manure and even fucking scum manage to beat them so regularly. Surely whatever it is that we're doing time after time isn't working? How about just stay in the game and then try and nick something?

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Odegaard laughing away with Halland as the 2nd half was about to begin was such a pathetic thing to seee from our supposed captain. Don't give a shit if they're best mates, save it until the end of the game.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thynker wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:24 pm
It's like playing with 10 men with Xhaka in there.
No support at all to Odegaard.

Kiwior won't get a start anytime soon. But I would be looking to get rid of Gabriel. I'm not a big Ramsdale fan either.
Of the current team, and who would make a league winning team

GK
RB Saliba CB Tierney
Odegaard Partey ESR
Saka FW LW
Agree on Gabriel. When there was talk of Juve bidding for him, I wasn't heartbroken at all. For a team that wants to play out from the back, he just hasn't got it. I feel like I did when we use to watch Cech and Mustafi try to do it! He's also weak as piss physically for a big bloke - every time we have any sort of physical CF against us, he loses the battle. I'd get shot of the bloke.