The Pimped Club Thread (merged)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Man City charged again for breaching FFP

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:49 pm
What a bore this whole topic is. God knows how many years ago we first had a thread on this, but however many it was I will say now what I said then. An utter waste of everyone's time and legally unenforceable

How much money has football wasted having all these investigations and hearings, and god knows how many administrators in the background wasting everyone's time and money? And all for what? Absolutely fuck all apart from docking minor clubs some points for going into administration. The Chavs, City, Real Madrid and the Barcawhores have ignored the rules for years or found loopholes all without any consequence

Nothing to see here

Thank you Steve O - 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This will go away and nothing of any impact will be done.....

Money Talks and Justice walks etc etc etc

sk-gtfo

The Pimped Club Thread (merged)

Post by sk-gtfo »

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... d-for-club

‐----------

How the fvck are the Kroenkes going to compete with yet another pimped club?.

A. They won't.

Unless we get pimped we are fvcked, no doubt the bin dippers are next, probably more camel jockey cash.

I reckon a season or two in the chumps league then we'll be back in euro vision again once Newcastle Saudi investment fund and the other Manc cheats get upto speed.

By then Liverpool will be well pimped I expect as well.

No doubt all the cvnts pass the PL fit and proper bs test like they always do when they have billions...

Unless we get our own pimping we are royally fvcked AGAiN.

:banghead:

augie

Re: Another Pimped club from Manchester

Post by augie »

Maybe a few more pimped clubs could be good for us ? For first decade of slimy stan's reign he spent the square root of fcuk all and for a large part of that the french cock was able to deliver champs league money anyway, and it is no coincidence that since we started being pushed down and falling behind other clubs, the yanks have spent money to try to get back into the money league again. Kroenke's know that with more clubs having billions to spend, they either need to spend as well, or they bow out and sell cos they investment wont be worth shit if we become mid table club

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Rat face Neville just spent the last 12 months bashing Qatar, he’s gonna need to do a 180 here and quick.

Fucking rat.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:48 pm
Rat face Neville just spent the last 12 months bashing Qatar, he’s gonna need to do a 180 here and quick.

Fucking rat.

He's a Natural at doing that mate!

He's a Cheesedick

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The FA are already back tracking and making excuses for them.....whispers of lesser charges and a severe warning.... :blah: :blah: :blah: :roll:

It STINKS To High Heaven

C.U.N.T.S

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We are getting too many threads about other fucking clubs on here chaps. This is an Arsenal forum after all. :wink:

I'll leave this here for a day or so, so that people can see this, and then I'm moving it into the Modern Football Bollocks thread, where all this stuff was meant to go.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This too will be getting merged into the Modern Football Bollocks thread. Too much shit on the homepage about other clubs. This is an Arsenal forum. I'll leave this message here for a day so punters can see it and not wonder where the thread went.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:48 pm

Fucking rat.

Him and Fabio not in anyway at all a creepy sex pest lecherous super-injunction taking media fraud Beckham, knew all this was coming years ago. Insider trading. Pure and simple. Nailed on that that Salford lot they all bankrolled whilst complaining about Man City and the Chavs is part of the plan too. Some sort of Arab money laundering and fraud exercise in the same way as the Russians used to set up sleeper 'businesses' years before making their moves. Twenty years from now that rat faced caviar communist and Fabio sex fiend will have their assets seized when the truth comes out.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:22 pm
We are getting too many threads about other fucking clubs on here chaps. This is an Arsenal forum after all. :wink:

I'll leave this here for a day or so, so that people can see this, and then I'm moving it into the Modern Football Bollocks thread, where all this stuff was meant to go.
Fair enough did think about putting it there.

Let's hope we get a bidder soon because the Kroenke's ain't competing with this sort of wealth.

Hoping the PL frown upon Qatar but even then they will get this Ratcliffe cvnt who is much richer and more interested than wiggy.

:banghead:

Feels like we're always playing catch-up to what is going on elsewhere.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Middlesex Swamp Dwellers are also reported to have interest from the Arab & other world wide pimps, might as well start a Pimp club Super League, it's not as if the Pimp League are really going to do something about the Chav Nazi scum nor Oil Cheat Citeh either! :cussing:

The Pimp League & The FA must be loving this, it's more bungs than they ever could have imagined, even more than Boris Johnson & his circle of thieves got from RuZZian criminal oligarchs, bungs for all the corrupt feckers in the game of football.

What makes me laugh is all the Man U fans doing an about turn after moaning for years about their rivals. I'll bet the Mickey Mousers will do also do he same!

Looks like this is the future of football, if the Yanks are selling up the "Big Red 3" historical giants of the English game it's more than likely that they realise that English Football is fecked with corruption & they can't compete.

Once more than 6 clubs are pimped, they can object to any moves by the other clubs to introduce any fair play legislation.! :banghead: :banghead:

Sky News pundits will be crawling all over the cash when it arrives, they don't care about games integrity & the future of English football tradition either! :cussing: :banghead: :box:

Almunia is a clown

Pimped League Clubs, more Corruption, Fraud & Cheating

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Request for DB10 the Boss Mod! :barscarf:

Maybe we could join this Pimp League thread up with the Oil Fraud Citeh corruption thread, it's all the same cheating bollox, so much corrupt bollox that it's even more important than general football bollox LOL! :mrgreen:

:cussing: :censored: :cussing: :cussing:

We is fecked Blud as AFTV twats would say! :censored:

DB10GOONER

Re: Pimped League Clubs, more Corruption, Fraud & Cheating

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:32 am
Request for DB10 the Boss Mod! :barscarf:

Maybe we could join this Pimp League thread up with the Oil Fraud Citeh corruption thread, it's all the same cheating bollox, so much corrupt bollox that it's even more important than general football bollox LOL! :mrgreen:

:cussing: :censored: :cussing: :cussing:

We is fecked Blud as AFTV twats would say! :censored:
You know, I think you're right there, mate. I'll create a "pimped club" thread and move them in there.

augie

Post by augie »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:21 am
Middlesex Swamp Dwellers are also reported to have interest from the Arab & other world wide pimps, might as well start a Pimp club Super League, it's not as if the Pimp League are really going to do something about the Chav Nazi scum nor Oil Cheat Citeh either! :cussing:

The Pimp League & The FA must be loving this, it's more bungs than they ever could have imagined, even more than Boris Johnson & his circle of thieves got from RuZZian criminal oligarchs, bungs for all the corrupt feckers in the game of football.

What makes me laugh is all the Man U fans doing an about turn after moaning for years about their rivals. I'll bet the Mickey Mousers will do also do he same!

Looks like this is the future of football, if the Yanks are selling up the "Big Red 3" historical giants of the English game it's more than likely that they realise that English Football is fecked with corruption & they can't compete.

Once more than 6 clubs are pimped, they can object to any moves by the other clubs to introduce any fair play legislation.! :banghead: :banghead:

Sky News pundits will be crawling all over the cash when it arrives, they don't care about games integrity & the future of English football tradition either! :cussing: :banghead: :box:

If you ask all of the football league clubs and most bottom half premier league teams, they will tell you that league started the day the premier league was formed, and flew into a different galaxy with formation of champs league