The Pimped Club Thread (merged)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Man City charged again for breaching FFP

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:11 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:51 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:34 pm
If the Oil Owners DO find someone has grassed them up, he'll be beheaded on his next complimentary holiday to Dubai!
I think you will find it’s a compulsory holiday …..
Gardening leave in the desert :oops:
Where the sands of time would pass slowly.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Whilst listening to music by The Hot House Flowers and Tinariwen :dance: :dance: :dance:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Whilst listening to music by The Hot House Flowers and Tinariwen :dance: :dance: :dance:

Music for the desert.......Oasis surely? 8)

Bit of Robert PALMer.......

ShoWADI WADI

Sandy Shaw........

Val DUNEican :lol:

NO MADness......

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

:rubchin: g
TeeCee wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:38 pm

ShoWADI WADI

Sandy Shaw........

NO MADness......
:rubchin: :rubchin:

:barscarf: :lol: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:38 pm

ShoWADI WADI

Sandy Shaw........

NO MADness......
America's - A Horse With No Name.

Sting's - Desert Rose

The Beatle's - Here Come sThe Sun

The Hollies - Sandy

Sandy Shaw - Burning for you

Beach Boys - Summer In Paradise

Camel - Mirage

Camel - Sahara

:proudtosay:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The most defining moment determining the plge credibility!
Why bring 100 charges, if your'e not going to do anything about it?
Even the Italian lge has acted on FFP!
If they let this go with a slap on the wrist, then it will prove once and for all, that financial power is king!
I can see this going either way, with shiteh either getting what they deserve, even stripping them of the titles, or a token 3 points deduction and a fine, which will be be paid by the owners, oh the fucking irony!
That said watching this space should prove very interesting

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:13 pm
If they let this go with a slap on the wrist, then it will prove once and for all, that financial power is king!
I can see this going either way, with shiteh either getting what they deserve, even stripping them of the titles, or a token 3 points deduction and a fine, which will be be paid by the owners, oh the fucking irony!
Even if they're found guilty in probably about five years time, the maximum that the cowards at the FA and Premier League will do is deduct points from the following years total. Make them start on minus 10 or something and a six month transfer ban, which won't matter in the slightest. Nothing at all that would be deemed a suitable punishment for the years of fraud will be handed out as the cowards know it will just open up all kinds of different scenarios like stripping them of titles, relegated teams wanting compensation payments, teams missing out of Europe demanding compensation, HMRC needing back tax repayments. It will all be swept under the carpet in the most spinless way possible.

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:

Stop ffs sid you are embarassing yourself - financial power HAS ALWAYS been king in football and you are deluded if you think otherwise. You talk about credibility but one of THE most fundamental rules is that clubs cannot illegally tap up under contract players, yet instead of talking a stand when the chavs tapped up cashly c.unt, we took the measly hush money and ran. Likewise it has been glossed over on here and the media in general that the shakter ceo claims that we illegally tapped up mudryk many times in the last few months by contacting him directly instead of going through his club - where was your moral outrage there ? Are some rules ok to bend/break and others are not, or is it that because nailing city MIGHT benefit us that this is now a big issue ?

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

They’ll get an incoming transfer ban for one or two windows. Nothing more.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I find myself giving less of a fuck every season tbh. The game began dying when the Russian Gangsta pimped the chavs and the whiney Bosman cùnt opened the can of worms that took the power from the clubs and handed it to retarded bling wearing moron players and their fucking scum cùnt parasite agents. :censored:

Burn the fucking thing down and start again. But of course that will never ever happen. :blah:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kingralph wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:25 pm
They’ll get an incoming transfer ban for one or two windows. Nothing more.
If even that much. Probably a laughable "fine" and a one window ban.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:32 am
goonersid wrote:

Stop ffs sid you are embarassing yourself - financial power HAS ALWAYS been king in football and you are deluded if you think otherwise. You talk about credibility but one of THE most fundamental rules is that clubs cannot illegally tap up under contract players, yet instead of talking a stand when the chavs tapped up cashly c.unt, we took the measly hush money and ran. Likewise it has been glossed over on here and the media in general that the shakter ceo claims that we illegally tapped up mudryk many times in the last few months by contacting him directly instead of going through his club - where was your moral outrage there ? Are some rules ok to bend/break and others are not, or is it that because nailing city MIGHT benefit us that this is now a big issue ?
I'm not talking about "tapping up players" that goes on at every level in football and always has.
I'm talking about a pimped up 2nd rate club, spending billions beyond their self sustainable means, funded by ridiculously over valued sponsorship deals.
FFS Augie! You're the one embarrassing yourself :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:23 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:32 am
goonersid wrote:

I'm not talking about "tapping up players" that goes on at every level in football and always has.
I'm talking about a pimped up 2nd rate club, spending billions beyond their self sustainable means, funded by ridiculously over valued sponsorship deals.
FFS Augie! You're the one embarrassing yourself :roll:

Has that ever happened before sid ? Explain the chavs owing the russian crook 2bn ? I also pointed out the madrid government paying way over the odds for real madrids training ground - how is that any different that an over-valued sponsorship deal sid ? And yes tapping has gone on at every level for generations, but we had the chavs over a barrel cos there was photographic evidence and we should have nailed those c.unts to the wall there and then and we didnt.

My point remains that I am against the premier league action against city partially because I believe an owner should be allowed to spend his money as he chooses as long as no debt is put on the club, but mostly because the premier league allowed the chavs spend 2bn that they didnt generate and still took no action, and you either enforce rules on everyone or no-one as far as I am concerned

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What a bore this whole topic is. God knows how many years ago we first had a thread on this, but however many it was I will say now what I said then. An utter waste of everyone's time and legally unenforceable

How much money has football wasted having all these investigations and hearings, and god knows how many administrators in the background wasting everyone's time and money? And all for what? Absolutely fuck all apart from docking minor clubs some points for going into administration. The Chavs, City, Real Madrid and the Barcawhores have ignored the rules for years or found loopholes all without any consequence

Nothing to see here