Leicester A Sat 25th Feb KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Leicester A Sat 25th Feb KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after yesterday's late win, it's another trip to the midlands to face Leicester.They appear to be finding a bit of form again,they stuffed the hole out of the bins 4-1 a couple of weeks back.Its a definite banana skin ,as usual fuck knows how it'll go.

SteveO 35

Re: Leicester labia lips A Sat 25th Feb KO 3pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

This lot are so unpredictable it's hard to know what will happen

I hope we can start defending a bit better as my heart can't take it !

Their defence is utter gash so it wouldn't surprise me if this ended up being a bit like the Villa game....just as long as we come out on the right side of it again !!

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

If they come out to play we'll beat them.

Midz

Post by Midz »

This could be the one where we batter someone 7-0.

Hopefully :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:10 am
This could be the one where we batter someone 7-0.

Hopefully :D
I fuckin' hope so mate... That one finger in the air celebration of liver lips pisses me off...

Wanna see them DESTROYED, so should Tielleman still be on our Radar, he'll be all the more eager & ready to jump ship and come to us in the Summer.

What I call a Win Win!. :D

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Leicester will be resting players ahead of the Tuesday FA Cup game. Should be an Arsenal win. Maybe Gabriel Jesus on the bench. Unusual that Arsenal don’t have too many players out at this stage of the season. Elneny aside, could be at full squad strength this weekend, even if the likes of Smith Rowe, Nelson and Gabriel Jesus aren’t necessarily able to play 90 minutes.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

An ideal opportunity to drop CliveElCunto to the bench; or better still give him the time off completely and play Partey & Jorginho as a Midfield pairing....<sigh>

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:02 pm
An ideal opportunity to drop CliveElCunto to the bench; or better still give him the time off completely and play Partey & Jorginho as a Midfield pairing....<sigh>
You wish, as do I and everyone on here (except Rian) I would love to see us start and complete one game without him. Notwithstanding, we should win this, we play really good football at times, even when Xhaka is on the pitch. We tend to play around him.

1-3

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
That would make me so happy and take us up a level.

ClockEndInTheSky

Post by ClockEndInTheSky »

OneBardGooner wrote:
That would be brilliant but it seems that he’s a fixture in the squad. It’s been that way since Wenger brought him in. Whilst this has been his best season, I still can’t sort out the fascination with him.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Back on the illegal streaming for a few games I see

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:00 pm

Premier channel here in Ireland showing our game v Leicester and then Bournemouth, don't see any coverage of the Everton game,unless Premier decide to show tht as well.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:13 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:00 pm

Premier channel here in Ireland showing our game v Leicester and then Bournemouth, don't see any coverage of the Everton game,unless Premier decide to show tht as well.
The commentary is ok on Premier but the analysis and studio guests are terrible. Shay Given offered zero last week during the City game. Think il keep it on mute until kick off.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
You wish, as do I and everyone on here (except Rian) I would love to see us start and complete one game without him. Notwithstanding, we should win this, we play really good football at times, even when Xhaka is on the pitch. We tend to play around him.

1-3

Every morning when I wake up and every night before I climb the wooden hill. :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

ClockEndInTheSky wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:13 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
That would be brilliant but it seems that he’s a fixture in the squad. It’s been that way since Wenger brought him in. Whilst this has been his best season, I still can’t sort out the fascination with him.

I see you're new ClockEnd. Welcome to the forum and join the club regarding dear old Granit. The fascination has been mystifying most of us for literally years.