Bournemouth H Sat 4th Mar KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: Bournemouth H Sat 4th Mar KO 3pm

Post by Clummo99 »

https://twitter.com/goonerk77/status/16 ... 5i2JA&s=19

Even Chris Sutton couldn't help himself! :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Watching Sky. Were Bournemouth playing basketball today??

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:45 pm
I had some sort of euphoric religious like experience when that goal went in and I just burst into tears. I’d been pacing the house for most of the second half with all sorts of depressing anguish laden thoughts running through my mind, heart racing.

The goal was an instant release of all that sadness and despair which immediately turned to unbridled joy and elation. That split second mood change from agony to ecstasy just floored me and I’m still not right.

Brilliant thread here of loads of different reactions to the goal, and I’m crying again now.

https://twitter.com/afcdw/status/163209 ... 1BJmMEii1g
I really enjoyed that

Thanks for sharing

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:59 pm
I can’t stop fucking watching this over and over and over again. There’s just so much to unpack that every time I look at it I see something new.

Odegaard collapses to the turf, Ben White does the same in the penalty area. Pandemonium in the stands, the camera follows Saliba as he rushes to the corner flag to kick it, Arteta goes mental with the coaching staff and then takes off down the touch line, the subs are all on the pitch celebrating, complete bedlam, when Arteta gets back to the bench there’s a young boy there to shake his hand - where the fuck has he come from? Mayhem.

What a hit. What a fucking hit :barscarf:

https://twitter.com/arsenalist/status/1 ... AMJkQHdXRQ
I thinks its Gabriel that falls to the ground in the penalty area. Probably from relief after the 11 sec balls up

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bennett wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:49 pm
Madness, mayhem and magnificence ! My heart rate just returning to some semblance of normality. Place was bouncing long after final whistle.....to the eejits in front of us who left early and missed the frenzy, hope it was worth getting home 10 minutes early to watch Ant and Dec! :lol:
I thought you left here soon after you posted this load of bollocks:

"One Bard Gooner... your last post. Fucking disgrace, hang your head in shame you . But people like you will never get it even though sure you've played football at a decent level......fucking never!

Mods allow this shit.... this shitehole site closed down soon I hope.
"

:rubchin:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

middle-aged man now jumping up and down like a crazed lunatic when Reiss Nelson scores. Complete strangers hugging each other, dare I say it are we getting our Arsenal back?

How about 75 year olds , I was jumping and screaming with the best of them .

The atmosphere in the stadium , the walkways around the ground the queue for the station and the platform is like nothing that I have known before.

Something is brewing and Champions League money and two or three signings who knows where we will end up.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:33 pm
Bennett wrote:
Madness, mayhem and magnificence ! My heart rate just returning to some semblance of normality. Place was bouncing long after final whistle.....to the eejits in front of us who left early and missed the frenzy, hope it was worth getting home 10 minutes early to watch Ant and Dec! :lol:

"One Bard Gooner... your last post. Fucking disgrace, hang your head in shame you . But people like you will never get it even though sure you've played football at a decent level......fucking never!

"

what the fuck are you on about????

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:53 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:59 pm
We’re game of the day on sky. Started 30 mins ago. Still 1 nil down.
:cheers:

It's nice to watch it without the Heart Palpitations... :wink:
This is my last post so WTF are you on about?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I was driving home from work during the 2nd half,I had the game on talksport2.I had just pulled over for a piss when they went 2up I thought that was it fucked :( next thing it's 1-2 then 2-2 I'm thinking fuck me :shock: the commentary was quality it sounded magic in there :barscarf: I pulled over again in injury time to basically sit with my head in my hands for a bit,thinking we had fucked it :cry: I set off on the last leg of my commute and we get a corner..next thing it's just an explosion of noise..I couldn't make out what the commentary was saying it was just a din of what sounded like euphoria :barscarf: it clicks in my middle aged napper we've scored and I'm yelling like a fucking madman with tears flowing down my face :barscarf: unbridled euphoric joy :barscarf: sore throat from yelling my head off :barscarf: just fucking magic :barscarf: only a football team can do this :barscarf:
Last edited by falkirk goon on Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:33 pm
Bennett wrote:

"

what the fuck are you on about????
Are you asking me or Bennett?

I'm quoting one of Bennett's last posts before he flounced off in a huff.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:59 pm
I can’t stop fucking watching this over and over and over again. There’s just so much to unpack that every time I look at it I see something new.

Arteta goes mental with the coaching staff and then takes off down the touch line, the subs are all on the pitch celebrating, complete bedlam, when Arteta gets back to the bench there’s a young boy there to shake his hand - where the fuck has he come from? Mayhem.

What a hit. What a fucking hit :barscarf:

https://twitter.com/arsenalist/status/1 ... AMJkQHdXRQ
Little lad is front row behind the dugout, he's obviously on the pitch after we score, he'll probably get a lifetime ban! :barscarf:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Finally home , what a day , im fucked , everything said that needs to be :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Fantastic night round the Gooner Valley, even when we won those four FA Cup's is wasn't as lively as this! :barscarf: :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Just watched Wrighty's reaction when the winner went in.
I know he can be a bit of a pratt, but you can't question his love of the Arsenal.

wibble

Post by wibble »

Been watching the goal and fan and player celebrations again this morning. Found this one of a steward joining in:

https://twitter.com/Hugojha23/status/16 ... 48193?s=20