Bournemouth H Sat 4th Mar KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Bournemouth H Sat 4th Mar KO 3pm

Post by rodders999 »

You’re right IW8 it was Gabriel who collapsed in the the penalty box.

As I said in my post last night so much to unpack from the aftermath of the goal, Gabriel and Odegaard on the deck, Martinelli in the net getting the ball back WTF??!!, Jorgihno leading the invasion of the subs bench, Saliba heading off on his own to kick the corner flag and Ben White in the middle giving it to their keeper for all the time wasting.

Superb.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

And the young kid just standing next to Arteta in the dugout :coffeespit:
Arteta on the celebrations:

"Crazy. You lose sight of where you are. I started to run, I didn’t know where I was running. Then I saw a kid next to me that I had to give to security. Looking at the faces of the supporters. The smiles & joy in their eyes. It’s just great to live.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:45 am

As I said in my post last night so much to unpack from the aftermath of the goal, Gabriel and Odegaard on the deck, Martinelli in the net getting the ball back WTF??!!, Jorgihno leading the invasion of the subs bench, Saliba heading off on his own to kick the corner flag and Ben White in the middle giving it to their keeper for all the time wasting.

Superb.

Just watched MOTD (again) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

There are moments in Football that stay with you all your days, ie: "It's Up For Grabs Now" (The BEST moment)... But yesterday's winning goal and Everything it Meant, Represented and Did & Does for the Players, Team, Club and The Fans is immeasurable.

When you think of what the mediaCunts would have been like had we lost the game, or even just drawn it.... t would been like a pack of Hyena's on a half dead wildebeest - BUT The Players & Manager did NOT Give Up.... When their second goal went in I'm thinking Fuck just No No NOOOO!...

Going through the Match Thread Comments... there were a few who threw the towel in....at that point... some even when we scored our first & second goal....

And for the players to have the Never Say Die attitude, Spine & Bollocks to keep Fighting and Pushing Forward tells me this game will have HUGE (Positive) Ramifications for the rest of this season(and beyond).

It's been a while since I cried with Joy & Relief, yesterday was one of those as the goal went in my knees actually Buckled... I was pacing up and down in front of my MAC praying, Cursing, Hoping and then BOOOOOOOOOM!

Regardless of how this season turns out, we truly do Have Our Arsenal Back.

And as for all the mediaCunts and all the other Hater's - "Up Yer Nose Wiv A Rubber Hose" :D <sigh> :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:49 am
And the young kid just standing next to Arteta in the dugout :coffeespit:
Arteta on the celebrations:

"Crazy. You lose sight of where you are. I started to run, I didn’t know where I was running. Then I saw a kid next to me that I had to give to security. Looking at the faces of the supporters. The smiles & joy in their eyes. It’s just great to live.
Like some sort of visitor from the future. "See, told you we win it 3-2 in the last seconds."

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:45 am

Superb.

Martinelli picked the ball up and kicked it away.

I'm like your very own VAR.

RAR one might say :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You’re up my fucking ass like PGMOL on an Arsenal penalty shout 8)

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

I don’t do Twitter, but just spent a happy 10 mins going back through the celebration police 👮‍♂️ posts, very funny, old hairy hands Keynes should be pleased that people are taking the piss out of him, left, right and centre, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it went all over his head

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:13 pm
I don’t do Twitter, but just spent a happy 10 mins going back through the celebration police 👮‍♂️ posts, very funny, old hairy hands Keynes should be pleased that people are taking the piss out of him, left, right and centre, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it went all over his head
There are some great tweets on there for sure. :lol:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

:D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Understand the FA are looking into #AFC's celebrations after Reiss Nelson's winner vs Bournemouth after referee Chris Kavanaugh reported them.

Full story 👇

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... h-26398371

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:30 pm
Understand the FA are looking into #AFC's celebrations after Reiss Nelson's winner vs Bournemouth after referee Chris Kavanaugh reported them.

Full story 👇

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... h-26398371
Did City get charged after the surrounding of ref on saturday?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fuckin' Hell The FA have become the Celebration Police....

If anyone can now say there isn't an Agenda Against Arsenal then they are either Stupid, Naive or Both.

Thing is I am not surprised.... :cry: :banghead:

Fuck Off FA we are THE Arsenal you CORRUPTCUNTS :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: No Doubt they will do fuck all about Fernandes actually shoving the linesman in yesterday's humiliating defeat of 7 - Nil! As always manure get a by and nothing to see here etc :tumbleweed: