Leeds (H)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
Nick Bendtners Ego

Leeds (H)

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Huge shout out to any of you decent skins out there for 2 for this one. Promised my now match going aged daughter I would bring her to her first game after her birthday in December but just haven't able to get 2 together. Would be seriously grateful folks. On the list of recognised gentlemen of refutable pedigree and have dealt with many on here down the years.

Nick Bendtners Ego

Re: Leeds (H)

Apologies Mods. Just seen I've posted this in the wrong board section etc. Please feel free to relocate in appropriate tickets threads. Cheers

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:27 pm
Apologies Mods. Just seen I've posted this in the wrong board section etc. Please feel free to relocate in appropriate tickets threads. Cheers
I've moved it for you. Pay attention next time or it's a weeks detention for you - in rodders' Dungeon of Boy Love. :worried:

:D :wink:

Nick Bendtners Ego

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:57 am
I've moved it for you. Pay attention next time or it's a weeks detention for you - in rodders' Dungeon of Boy Love. :worried:

😁😁 Cheers DB👍

One man's Dungeon is another man's Ibiza! 😶

On the very flip side, a week in Rodders Fritzl's love palace would be an apprenticeship that would quickly lead to untold wealth thanks to newly acquired 'Zed' skills🤐 and would allow me to purchase the desired two tickets at the obscene online prices. Sorted. Rodders, size medium gimp suit please...........

( I ain't getting two tickets now, am I?🙂)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:52 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:57 am

😁😁 Cheers DB👍

One man's Dungeon is another man's Ibiza! 😶

On the very flip side, a week in Rodders Fritzl's love palace would be an apprenticeship that would quickly lead to untold wealth thanks to newly acquired 'Zed' skills🤐 and would allow me to purchase the desired two tickets at the obscene online prices. Sorted. Rodders, size medium gimp suit please...........

( I ain't getting two tickets now, am I?🙂)
:coffeespit:

Probably not. But if we had a prize for post of the week you'd be getting that! :lol: 8)

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Also looking for 2 for this, please PM if any spare thanks.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Looking For 1 Ticket For This Game. I am On The Trusted Gooners List. :barscarf:

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

On the lookout for one last minute.