Palace pp H Sun 19th Mar KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Palace pp H Sun 19th Mar KO 2pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:28 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:20 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:17 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:12 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:00 pm

You said after we lost to City that it was the start of the implosion - we’ve won all 5 league matches since

You must be heart broken 💔
And mentioned we might only finish 4th a while back :lol:
I’ve got more skin in the game than both of you put together. I’m desperate for us to win the League. It won’t happen though as we are on a tightrope squad and results wise.
More skin in the game ,you'll have to explain that 1,are you1 of these superfans I often hear about :roll:
Admit it - you're missing your mate with the cousin in France and an encyclopaedic knowledge of European football aren't you? :D
Badly missed our French source on here,he had the most informed source on all things French

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

What looked a guaranteed 3 points on Wednesday looks like a potentially massive banana skin after last night and Paddy's sacking.

Gutted for him too as thought he'd ride it out as he done really well last season. The board at CP are delusional if they think it's just down to home with no investment.

Got a message of my cousin that their caretaker manager is from Edenmore so the Arsenal players better watch it as they all get their car firebombed!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:41 pm
Play nice, kids. :wink:
Sounds like yet another No. :lol: :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

My source says Alan Pardew is in the frame for Palace. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Really!!? Pardew the FacistCunt

John F

Post by John F »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:59 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:46 pm
xisstential wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:44 pm
How on earth can Hodgson be favourite to take over as their new manager? Guy must be in his 90's. If they get a bounce out of him we don't deserve to win the league. FFS!!!
Their U21 manager is taking charge of them for Sunday
Yea, just saw that....but it's temporary. Hodgson is very much in the mix for a permanent place. Probably, once again on a huge bonus to keep them up. The roundabout of "great" English managers with their "wealth of experience" :?

Woy
Allardyce
Pardew
Warnock
McClaren :oops: :oops: :oops:
Steve Bruce as well. He is always up for getting another terminated contract multi-million payout. Dowie is my tip.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Really hope Saliba is fit for this one, if Holding has to start a run of games then we are fucked. He seems a nice guy but he's a fucking idiot of a player. He's likely to get himself a Yellow 5 minutes in and then lunge in constantly until he's sent off.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:26 pm
My source says Alan Pardew is in the frame for Palace. :wink:
In my mind, Alan Pardew has spent the whole of the last 20 years managing Charlton, West Ham and Crystal Palace on a sort of rotational basis. I seem to remember he had a week or something up at Newcastle but that must have been when his name came up in the mange Newcastle for a week competition, as that seems to be how they get their managers

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I remember when pardew was managing the shammers and they beat us at the bowl, TOF was in charge; the same game when Sol Campbell went AWOL at half-time, and when the shammers player scored the winner pardew got right in TOF's face and said " Made in Britain" ( if memory serves me correctly at that time we had more foreign players in the squad than any other team in the league) and when the FA called him on it he said he's been mis-heard or whatever.... Him and the shammers fans were well suited.

Natural Born Gooner

Surprised they've not added Ron Noades or Atillio Lombardo to the potential candidate lists!

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:56 pm
Surprised they've not added Ron Noades or Atillio Lombardo to the potential candidate lists!
Terry Vegetables ?

What’s he up to now a days ?

They were going to be the team of the 80’s don’t you know.

Anywho - we are THE form team in the league with 5 wins on the bounce.

only Newcastle this season have won 6 on the bounce, so those saying City will win their last remaining matches are not looking at the FACTS of this seasons form.

I think we will have the hunger and the desire to put this lot away comfortably

Going 3-0, Trossard again a key player and Jesus to notch

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Heard a (another) rumour about Espirito De Santo (ex-wolves& Scum) being spoken to. But surely not! I mean PV4 is a much better manager. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:17 pm
Terry Vegetables ?

What’s he up to now a days ?

They were going to be the team of the 80’s don’t you know.

Anywho - we are THE form team in the league with 5 wins on the bounce.

only Newcastle this season have won 6 on the bounce, so those saying City will win their last remaining matches are not looking at the FACTS of this seasons form.

I think we will have the hunger and the desire to put this lot away comfortably

Going 3-0, Trossard again a key player and Jesus to notch

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
As long as we DO Turn Up and aren't suffering from Thursday Night's Shenanigans we'll do the fuckers. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

John F

Post by John F »

My son just told me that Saliba is going to be out for several weeks and Tomi for the season.Anyone else read this?

Natural Born Gooner

Twitter rumours that Saliba back injury was than first thought and he'll not be included in tomorrow's squad and withdrawn from the French squad!

:censored: :banghead: