Red dippers A Sun 9th Apr KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Red dippers A Sun 9th Apr KO 430pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

3-0 to the Arsenal :barscarf:

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

John F wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:54 am
Who does he drop next week Jesus, Martinelli, or Trossard? All three played well yesterday.
Trossard will be dropped.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Dunno why Heysel MFC are moaning about their players coach being attacked, their fans have been doing exactly the same for years, home games against Citeh, Chavski Nazis & Roma, FFS! :banghead:

BTW Trossard scored a hatrick at Anfield for Brighton earlier in the season! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:54 am
Who does he drop next week Jesus, Martinelli, or Trossard? All three played well yesterday.

Oh! No No No!

Martinelli to Destroy Alexander-Arnold.
Jesus to Destroy Konate & van-Dickhead
Drop Clive and play Trossard; he'll do a much better job alongside Partey & Odegaard.

Sorrrrttteed! :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Really have a bad feeling about this one, 89' aside we haven't had much luck or justice at that shit hole over the years and it's actually filling me with doubts over our title hopes.
Had a look at our run in and it's much more difficult than shiteh's.
We need to beat those scouse bastards and avoid defeat at shiteh, otherwise I fear we will have blown it!
Sorry for the negativity!

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:02 pm
Really have a bad feeling about this one, 89' aside we haven't had much luck or justice at that shit hole over the years and it's actually filling me with doubts over our title hopes.
We need to beat those scouse bastards and avoid defeat at shiteh, otherwise I fear we will have blown it!
Won in 91 too, another title winning year with a deft Merson flick past Grobbelaar after a 1-2 with Smith on the half way line.

Also won with 10 men when Gio Bronkhirst literally slipped and got booked, yet we still won.

We drew 0-0 last season in the cup with a worse team than we have now and the scousers were much better last season than this …..believe :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:12 pm
goonersid wrote:

Won in 91 too, another title winning year with a deft Merson flick past Grobbelaar after a 1-2 with Smith on the half way line.

Also won with 10 men when Gio Bronkhirst literally slipped and got booked, yet we still won.

We drew 0-0 last season in the cup with a worse team than we have now and the scousers were much better last season than this …..believe :barscarf: :barscarf:
Champions league qtr final, after having stonewall pen denied after Riese foul at our place, they get dodgy pen at theirs.
Remember a last minute corner awarded, when ball clearly came off scouser not luzhny, which gave them an undeserved draw!
I hope you're right, I just feel VAR will decide this result.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:12 pm
goonersid wrote:

We drew 0-0 last season in the cup with a worse team than we have now and the scousers were much better last season than this …..BELIEVE!!! :barscarf: :barscarf:
:high5:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Not had this feeling about our team for a long time.

When we win the league, we normally thump Leeds. 5-0 in 2004, 4-1 not even trying in 2023.

I will take a draw at Anfield.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Still think we need City to drop points in a couple of games. Our goal difference is a bit of a handicap as it effectively means we can’t draw a game if we were to lose one. Unless we beat them on goal difference which I think is unlikely.

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

If reports are true and they’re resting a few today I think it shows where Klopps mind is at. They’d happily miss out on top 4 to avoid Arsenal winning the league as they did it a few years ago.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

slevinlacey wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:07 am
If reports are true and they’re resting a few today I think it shows where Klopps mind is at. They’d happily miss out on top 4 to avoid Arsenal winning the league as they did it a few years ago.
Would rather City win the League. Strange bunch the scousers.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Paul Tierney has been appointed referee for Arsenal’s match away to Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday, with Chris Kavanagh on VAR. #afc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:44 pm
Paul Tierney has been appointed referee for Arsenal’s match away to Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday, with Chris Kavanagh on VAR. #afc
Doesn't matter who it is, they are all fucking shit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

He's a fuckin' Half-Wit.

The only Prem ref I have any time for is Michael Oliver... He's the best of a very bad bunch. :?