Red dippers A Sun 9th Apr KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Red dippers A Sun 9th Apr KO 430pm

Post by Midz »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:34 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:30 pm
I don’t care what anyone says. That was 2 points dropped.
Absolutely spot on :cry: Feels like a loss.It was a total choke job,no way City would've fucked it from that position today.Thats why they'll win it.
You're right there in it absolutely feels like a loss.
The only acceptable result is a win but we can't (although would like to) win every game.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

As much as Xhaka is a stupid prick, I still think the blame yesterday needs to be levelled at Arteta. When Xhaka behaved like an idiot, he should have been off at HT but Arteta persisted with the fucking clown. Early in the 2nd half it was obvious we were just hanging on for dear life and hoping Ramsdale would keep us in it, for Arteta to see that and not change things was Wengeresque. As for our title challenge, we have far too many inconsistent players to ever win a title. On the face of it, Martinelli looks an incredible player(14 league goals) but I lose count of the amount of dumb shit he does every game, then you have our supposed captain who goes into hiding once the game becomes anyway a battle, throw into the mix the kamikaze Holding at CB and it all adds up to a good team but not title winners. With 8 games left I think we'll do well to win even half them, expecting losses away at City and Newcastle and a draw at home to Brighton and probably some other cock up somewhere else.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

BFG4 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:41 am
As much as Xhaka is a stupid prick, I still think the blame yesterday needs to be levelled at Arteta. When Xhaka behaved like an idiot, he should have been off at HT but Arteta persisted with the fucking clown. Early in the 2nd half it was obvious we were just hanging on for dear life and hoping Ramsdale would keep us in it, for Arteta to see that and not change things was Wengeresque. As for our title challenge, we have far too many inconsistent players to ever win a title. On the face of it, Martinelli looks an incredible player(14 league goals) but I lose count of the amount of dumb shit he does every game, then you have our supposed captain who goes into hiding once the game becomes anyway a battle, throw into the mix the kamikaze Holding at CB and it all adds up to a good team but not title winners. With 8 games left I think we'll do well to win even half them, expecting losses away at City and Newcastle and a draw at home to Brighton and probably some other cock up somewhere else.
Let’s be honest. We have no right to be top. We have been absolutely brilliant and City have dropped points in strange games. We have a once in a decade opportunity to win the League. We are about to blow it in my opinion. There was no need to do it. We can keep beating everyone bar City if we keep on it. Xhaka decided to blow us up yesterday. Totally unnecessary and if we do blow it we may be seeing a massive sliding doors moment.

Then again we could win it. Anything can happen. I just don’t see City falling away now. There is blood in the water which we caused ourselves.

augie

Post by augie »

Arteta hung his hat on xhaka when most Gooners knew the c.unt was a massive liability and should be gone, and even yesterday the basque fool failed to see it - you reap what you sow then :roll:

Partey was fcuking awful yesterday - it was the first time this season that we can be critical of him like this, but he should have been hooked for jorginho imo

Cometh the hour, cometh the man, but where was our captain and leader yesterday ? The same place he has been in every tough battle we have had this season ..... gone into hiding :roll: I find it amazing how so many fans and media fools can go into a wankfest mode over this guy when he plays against the likes of southampton and shit teams like that - big players, the best players, turn up in the big games when they are needed most, but this guy goes missing

Have to say though that, after the swiss c.unt, jesus was the one that pissed me off the most yesterday - crying and rolling around looking for soft free's cos he was trying to take the piss out of them instead of moving the ball faster :evil: In second half he flicked the ball over thiago and then released martinelli with a great ball, but instead of busting a gut to get up and support him, he looked back in a "see what I did there" kind of cocky shit gesture :censored:

To finish up yesterday's comments, can I give massive kudo's to ramsdale, martinelli and gabriel who I thought were all immense yesterday, and didnt deserve to be let down by so many of their team-mates

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Let's face it lads teams that win titles don't shit the bed the way we did yesterday :cry: They've been shite this season but the mental block at that place was still very much evident. Xhaka was what Xhaka is,a retarded fucking arsepiece :oops: The fact we are top at this point with that fucking wankstain in the team is a miracle.8 games to go and it's a game at a time and all that, but we need major favours from the teams City face and I just don't see that happening unfortunately :cry: As Bp7 said there's blood in the water and we put it there ourselves :cry: City won't give up a chance like this imo :cry:

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:34 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:01 pm
Even at 2-0 i knew we wouldnt win.
I hate these c u n t s !
We wont win league now!
I hope every mothers son who had someone die at hillsboro, still lie in bed every nite wrestling with their conscience and absolvement if blame
Sid, come on, mate. I know, but don't do that. We know how we all feel about them but don't bother going down that route. Right minded individuals know The Truth. Their families know too. My thoughts always turn to those who died at Heysel. Keep their memory alive instead, mate. Make sure that never gets forgotten.
That original post is the worst thing I have ever read on here. Should be ashamed of yourself.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

augie wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:35 am
In second half he flicked the ball over thiago and then released martinelli with a great ball, but instead of busting a gut to get up and support him, he looked back in a "see what I did there" kind of cocky shit gesture
That's called a "no look pass". It's not cocky, it's meant as a deception.

augie

Post by augie »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:37 am
augie wrote:
In second half he flicked the ball over thiago and then released martinelli with a great ball, but instead of busting a gut to get up and support him, he looked back in a "see what I did there" kind of cocky shit gesture

I know a no look pass - patrick mahomes is THE master at it in the nfl. What jesus did was pass and then looked back as though it was a no look, and like I say that is pure 100% cockiness imo

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

:D
augie wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:40 am
Clummo99 wrote:
augie wrote:

I know a no look pass - patrick mahomes is THE master at it in the nfl. What jesus did was pass and then looked back as though it was a no look, and like I say that is pure 100% cockiness imo
Whatever Augie. Your take is different to my take. Forget it mate.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:05 am
Let's face it lads teams that win titles don't shit the bed the way we did yesterday :cry:
Arsenal won the title in 1989 with two total fcuk ups against Derby & Wimbledon before Anfield. Even in 2004, Arsenal looked like they were fcuking up after losing to Man U and Chelsea and then heading down the tunnel losing at home to the Victims*. Not long ago, Man City beat Arsenal and then drew with Forest.

The Liverpool game is gone. If Arsenal win next 3 games, they will win the title. Just focus on them and see where Arsenal end up.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Only thing left for that useless swiss fucking army knife to do, is get sent off at shiteh! he really is a useless selfish c u n t!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
augie wrote:

:roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
augie wrote:

You're nuts!!

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:19 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:34 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:01 pm
Even at 2-0 i knew we wouldnt win.
I hate these c u n t s !
We wont win league now!
I hope every mothers son who had someone die at hillsboro, still lie in bed every nite wrestling with their conscience and absolvement if blame
Sid, come on, mate. I know, but don't do that. We know how we all feel about them but don't bother going down that route. Right minded individuals know The Truth. Their families know too. My thoughts always turn to those who died at Heysel. Keep their memory alive instead, mate. Make sure that never gets forgotten.
That original post is the worst thing I have ever read on here. Should be ashamed of yourself.
Ah heat of the moment stuff, we've all been there.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

It’s all been said on this thread, but seriously, if anyone is still in any doubt that Xhaka is anything but a total fucking liability, then they really need to start watching a different sport.

Not just a Sunday leaguer, but silly as arseholes too.

Still, I’ve said this no end of times, but it’s a crucial point....as piss poor as he is, he doesn’t pick himself.