Most annoying household chores!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

Most annoying household chores!

Post by goonersid »

Aren't there some chores around the house that you just hate doing?
Not major "jobs" like decorating, but the daily, weekly and monthly "chores"
Here are some of my most hated!
Defrosting the freezer ( there's no such thing as "frost free" or "self defrosting")
Cleaning the fridge, everything out then wash shelves, holders and trays!
Cutting the grass!!!! (We have a big play frame in our back garden, it's a bastard of a job cutting around the posts, under the slide etc!
Emptying the dishwasher!! I'd rather just wash the fucking dishes!

OneBardGooner

Re: Most annoying household chores!

Post by OneBardGooner »

:D

I enjoy cutting the grass mate, mind you I enjoy Gardening; even the weeding of the lawn and borders... Love just being in-touch with the earth and plants...

Cutting the hedges mind, that's a different question, no matter how straight you try to be, when you stand back to check there's always a wobbly/dipping bit...

There is No Such Thing as a Self Cleaning Fucking Oven!!! - They ain't too bad, but the Fucking Grill; I don't use it as much as I used to since I have changed my diet dramatically and so hardly ever grill meat products; but even the Veggie versions gunk-up the Grill Tray etc.

Perhaps I should invest in a George Foreman Grill Thing ? :rubchin:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:39 pm

I enjoy cutting the grass mate, mind you I enjoy Gardening; even the weeding of the lawn and borders... Love just being in-touch with the earth and plants...

Cutting the hedges mind, that's a different question, no matter how straight you try to be, when you stand back to check there's always a wobbly/dipping bit...

There is No Such Thing as a Self Cleaning Fucking Oven!!! - They ain't too bad, but the Fucking Grill; I don't use it as much as I used to since I have changed my diet dramatically and so hardly ever grill meat products; but even the Veggie versions gunk-up the Grill Tray etc.

Sounds good, but I bet it would be a nuisance to clean :lol:
I don't mind weeding, once I get started, I love gardening except cutting grass, I don't have a hedge, I have fencing, now there's a c u n t of a job, treating fence with oil or fence life :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:49 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Sounds good, but I bet it would be a nuisance to clean :lol:
I don't mind weeding, once I get started, I love gardening except cutting grass, I don't have a hedge, I have fencing, now there's a c u n t of a job, treating fence with oil or fence life :censored:
Fuck Yeah! It takes fucking ages and of course the Stainer or the creosote get fucking everywhere and they fucking stink! :?

The only weeding I don't enjoy is on the Crazy Paving along the side of the house... and once Spring - Summer comes it's like a fucking plague, if you don't do it every 10 - 14 days it looks like a fucking jungle!

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

OneBardGooner wrote:

Put the grill straight in the dishwasher. spotless every time.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

You three are gonna make great wives for some blokes one day. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Don't have a dishwasher .... Not Environmentally friendly ... unless there's 5 or more people in the household.