West Ham Mf A Sun 16th April KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

West Ham Mf A Sun 16th April KO 2pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after today's dropped points it's the Shammers at theirs.They have a trip to Belgium on thurs so with any luck they may be a leetle beet leggee :oops: I'm still fucking raging after that today :cry: City play in Europe and in the league before we play this,they'll smell blood after that shite today.As usual fuck knows how this will go :rubchin: If Arteta could see what we see and leave Clive out that would be lovely..I just slapped myself for thinking that cos it'll never happen.

SteveO 35

Re: West Ham Mf A Sun 16th April KO 2pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can't see anything other than us winning quite comfortably

These fuckbags won't know what's hit em

We will need a comfortable win too because Leicester are getting taken up the shitter for 6 or 7 at City the day before

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:55 pm
Can't see anything other than us winning quite comfortably

These fuckbags won't know what's hit em

We will need a comfortable win too because Leicester are getting taken up the shitter for 6 or 7 at City the day before
Haaland already on 30 league goals, probably be on 40 after Saturday, Leicester are nailed on for the drop, in complete free fall.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

To the posters telling us that City won’t win every game. Where are they dropping points?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Away at Brighton, Everton and Brentford are my biggest hopes, outside chance of the chavs getting a draw up there. Surely that 600 million pounds they spent on 50 players this year has to come good in at least one game :shock:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

My picks too Rodders. I'm not thinking defeats necessarily but certainly Brighton and Brentford are decent shouts for a draw at least.

And we aren't incapable of a result at the Etihad either.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Fair shouts. My fear with Brentford is that Toney will get a long ban. He will need to start it before the season ends. Otherwise it won’t start until the start of next season. So I reckon they won’t face Toney.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

We need Everton to be heavily involved in the relagation scrap when they go there and hopefully Brighton are in touch of top 6 aswell,the double edged of that situation is that we have to play them aswell.I think if Toney is missing they'll brownhole Brentford :cry: ironic when you think of what happened at ours against them :cry:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

For anyone wondering what the Mf after West Ham stands for its Murdering filth..

Midz

Post by Midz »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:09 pm
For anyone wondering what the Mf after West Ham stands for its Murdering filth..
oh right...just let me get the eraser out for mother fu.. :D

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:16 pm
To the posters telling us that City won’t win every game. Where are they dropping points?
Hopefully against Arsenal. And if they lose that they might drop a few more points.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Before our meeting at the Etihad we play two games, they play only one.

If things fall our way we could conceivably be 9, 11 or even 12 points clear by then. That would put enormous pressure on them even though they'd have 2 games in hand.

The point I'm making is there's still a lot that can happen and I'm not about to abandon all hope!

Come on Dean Smith and Leicester, let's have a bit of "new manager bounce" in our favour for once. :lol:

:barscarf:
Last edited by Clummo99 on Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:16 pm
Against Us! That's Who.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:46 pm
Next up after today's dropped points it's the Shammers at theirs.They have a trip to Belgium on thurs so with any luck they may be a leetle beet leggee :oops: I'm still fucking raging after that today :cry: City play in Europe and in the league before we play this,they'll smell blood after that shite today.As usual fuck knows how this will go :rubchin: If Arteta could see what we see and leave Clive out that would be lovely..I just slapped myself for thinking that cos it'll never happen.
Thing is FG, when we have dropped points by a loss or a draw we have Come Back Much The Stronger.

Just Keep Believing Mate It Is All We Can Do.... Don't Beat Yourself Up and Don't Lose Sleep.

#JUST-FUCKING-BELIEVE. :barscarf:

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

All the neutrals and pundits thinking City will win all their games.
They've failed to win over a quarter (27%) of their league games this season and have 2 games against Munich, potentially 2 more against Madrid and an FA cup semifinal as well as their league games.

Keep the faith....