Citeh A Weds 26th Apr KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: Citeh A Weds 26th Apr KO 8pm

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I also like the sentiment that we have finished a close second to City. On really? I didn’t realise last night was the last game of the season.

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:02 pm
Dear Jesus, I've read enough shite on here today to do me a lifetime!
We've spent almost the entire season on top of the table!
We've just fallen short!
All the players that have done that are now useless wankers!
The manager, too is a wanker!
The courage the players showed in so many games to come back when we looked beat!
And why? Because we didn't finish above a club bankrolled beyond anything we have seen not just in plge but any league in the world!
We've had some stinking decisions go against us, we've had some really disappointing results in the last few weeks "a draw at anfield"? a draw at w ham" ? and an undeniable dreadful result against soton!
Well at least Augie and Bobby Pires ( how dare he use Pires name) are overjoyed, what a pair of "WUM"
Augie in particular, you're a fucking clown!
Stevo??? FFS don't let yourself be dragged back into that negativity!
Forums are for discussion and different views, this one has been hijacked by people who have egos who have probably been on here too long (myself included)!

And you have the iq of a pea - you cant even read other peoples posts you are that twisted, because if you did you would see that I havent abused even one player, but that doesnt fit your narrative so knock yourself if it makes you feel better. Bar one or two members on here with juvenile mentality, most people in last week or so have recognised for the abusive dick you are and you sucking the nuts off steve o when he posts anything negative doesnt disguise that :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Come on fellas - DB10 has asked for a respectful truce here

We're all grown men aren't we - we've had some rows over the years......Sid and I as good as any back in the day!

We are allowed to disagree! The forum would be as boring as shit without the debate, but the fella is burying his Mum......lets just calm the insults.

If someone wants to send me a PM telling me how much of a c.unt I am, I don't mind :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

PM you're a c##t :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:03 am
My cousin in France tells me you're a bigger one :D

Cheers pal !

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:51 am
Come on fellas - DB10 has asked for a respectful truce here

We're all grown men aren't we - we've had some rows over the years......Sid and I as good as any back in the day!

We are allowed to disagree! The forum would be as boring as shit without the debate, but the fella is burying his Mum......lets just calm the insults.

If someone wants to send me a PM telling me how much of a c.unt I am, I don't mind :D
There’s more fight on this thread than I’ve seen in our team for the last few games.

Edu - sign up Augie and Sid to replace Partey and Xhaka. You know it makes sense. :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:19 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:03 am
My cousin in France tells me you're a bigger one :D

Cheers pal !

Your cousin in France is right :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The irony on this thread - calling a ceasefire whilst reminiscing about Babatunde/Ikechuckwu, who would have called McD a "spunkbubble" and Arsene's Little Helper by now :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:51 am
The irony on this thread - calling a ceasefire whilst reminiscing about Babatunde/Ikechuckwu, who would have called McD a "spunkbubble" and Arsene's Little Helper by now :D
:lol:

I miss our little skirmishes, at least you knew where you stood with him ,he wasn't a snide c##t like some others 8)