Help me out here.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Help me out here.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads, my mom is critically ill in hospital. Been in there with her the last two days. She's not expected to see the week out.

I'm not going to be able to be on here as much this week obviously so can I ask that you please treat each other with respect.

I am asking you all to call some cease-fires and drop the personal insults and abuse please.

And if any iof you are of a religious persuasion maybe say a little prayer for a lovely woman who is a Gooner and raised four Gooner sons.

Thanks.

scotgooner

Re: Help me out here.

Post by scotgooner »

Sorry to hear that DB. Let’s hope the Arsenal can pull off a miracle for your mum. Thinking of you!
Last edited by scotgooner on Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sorry to hear that DB ,I went through similar last week when my mother passed away.Its not easy but the solace I took from it was my mother wasn't in any more pain.

Best wishes

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Very sorry to hear that DB. I've no doubt you'll have the thoughts of all of us on here.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:26 am
Sorry to hear that DB ,I went through similar last week when my mother passed away.Its not easy but the solace I took from it was my mother wasn't in any more pain.

Best wishes
Very sorry to hear that Mc. You have my sincere condolences.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:32 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Best wishes
Very sorry to hear that Mc. You have my sincere condolences.
Thanks Retro

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sending all my best DB10

Let's all keep it respectful eh lads

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Best wishes
Very sorry to hear your news McD.

Sending you and yours all my very best

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:09 am
Lads, my mom is critically ill in hospital. Been in there with her the last two days. She's not expected to see the week out.

I'm not going to be able to be on here as much this week obviously so can I ask that you please treat each other with respect.

I am asking you all to call some cease-fires and drop the personal insults and abuse please.

And if any iof you are of a religious persuasion maybe say a little prayer for a lovely woman who is a Gooner and raised four Gooner sons.

Thanks.
Best wishes. I have been there. A very sad time.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:51 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Best wishes
Very sorry to hear your news McD.

Sending you and yours all my very best

Thanks Stevo

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:09 am

Thanks.
Hey mate, so sorry to hear this sad news, you were very kind when I shared something with you recently so of course I will say a prayer for your lovely mum.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Best wishes
Sorry for your loss Mc.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:01 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Best wishes
Sorry for your loss Mc.
Thanks Lefty

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

Sorry to hear that DB
I hope this time goes as peacefully as possible for you and your mum
I was there in 2003 with my Mum when they switched the life support of all I will say its nothing like the movies

my condolences to you Mc

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Thanks Gaz