Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Whichever cowardly cùnt in our support with the lazer you are a cûnt. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:51 pm
Fat Frank looks like he sleeps under a bridge.
A bridge with a buffet table and dessert trolley.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Tue May 02, 2023 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:52 pm
Holding and Clive tackling each other in our final third! :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
A coming together of great players if you will. :lol: :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:52 pm
Holding and Clive tackling each other in our final third! :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Dumb and dumber taking no chances :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gallagher has ALWAYS been a DIRTYCUNT!

Sean

Post by Sean »

Well that's more like it! :barscarf:

It was ridiculous that he benched Martinelli, who's our top league scorer. At least Chelsea's shit season lessened the blow of them signing Aubameyang after his five minute stay at Barcelona. Despite everything, I wish that Arteta didn't bomb him out. Naturally, Xhaka still starts every time it's possible.

I am so tired of having Karen Carney's voice forced on me. Why the hell do Sky even need a third person to commentate? I'd like to hear the commentary, instead of being forced to turn it down. I should have tuned into USA Network with Dicko; which I did for the last twenty and change. I'd better avoid Sky wherever possible.

Beautiful strike from Ødegaard, in off the crossbar, to make it 1-0. Then we're not given a penalty for a handball in the box. I thought there was zero tolerance for handballs now. More so, as the hand was not tucked in. The penalty would surely have been given, had it happened at the other end.

Thankfully, Ødegaard makes it 2-0 with another sweet strike after running into space. Then Jesus slots it away for 3-0 after a comedy of errors from the Chelsea defence. Chelsea may be mid-table shite this season, but this is hilarious. Fat Frank's managerial career is surely in tatters. Top banter. This is how we should have put West Ham and Southampton away.

With Aubameyang substituted at half-time, we were unlucky not to go four up in a chance that was cleared off the goal-line. We started taking the piss with olés. I was glad we brought Martinelli on, but not at the expense of Trossard. Saka should have been subbed at that point, though he came off later.

After the hour, Saka's fuck up let Chelsea catch us on the break and somehow they don't pull one back, as our defence almost make a complete cùnt of it. Then Zinchenko switches off and lets Chelsea score to make it 3-1. Fucking typical. We'll never overcome Citeh's goal difference with fuck-ups like that. We finally get Tierney on the pitch.

Last knockings of the game were frustrating and worrying. We should have fucked Chelsea hard and deep and scored many more in the second half. Instead, we looked like we could have dropped points yet again. Oh, well. We still beat the bastards.

We need Citeh to drop five points, which seems unlikely. They should win all their remaining league games, with only Brighton and Brentford being potential banana-skins. No question that we have to win all our remaining games as well, with Newcastle and Brighton being our banana-skins, though our 'mental strength' always lets us down. Those dropped points to West Ham and Southampton were costly. Though perhaps our deficiency in goal difference would have done for us anyway.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Played 6 lost 6 - Fwat Fwank take a bow :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:53 pm
Whichever cowardly cùnt in our support with the lazer you are a cûnt. :censored:
No mate it was a Chav fan he just doesn't know how to work it yet! !

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

These rent boys no history *word censored* need to fuck off back to Division 2, with their Zenith Data Cup, Invocar disability motors parked behind their goals, Ian Porterfield as their manager and electric fences to keep their racist thugs of NF fans off the pitch twats.

it's laughable it's only 30 years since they lost 6 in a row in the league. Shows how small time they really are.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:45 pm
Augie’s right someone needs to snap that c.unt :twisted:

A comfortable win as expected but I cannot deny that it is a night that will have a heavy tinge of regret that the c.unt was allowed mouth off all night with none of ours stepping up to snap him in half :censored: :censored: :censored:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Thank Fuck, we're about as solid as an 80 year olds erection, but thankfully the Chavs are at Citys level.....................Lincoln City!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:56 pm
Well that's more like it! :barscarf:

It was ridiculous that he benched Martinelli, who's our top league scorer. At least Chelsea's shit season lessened the blow of them signing Aubameyang after his five minute stay at Barcelona. Despite everything, I wish that Arteta didn't bomb him out. Naturally, Xhaka still starts every time it's possible.

I am so tired of having Karen Carney's voice forced on me. Why the hell do Sky even need a third person to commentate? I'd like to hear the commentary, instead of being forced to turn it down. I should have tuned into USA Network with Dicko; which I did for the last twenty and change. I'd better avoid Sky wherever possible.

Beautiful strike from Ødegaard, in off the crossbar, to make it 1-0. Then we're not given a penalty for a handball in the box. I thought there was zero tolerance for handballs now. More so, as the hand was not tucked in. The penalty would surely have been given, had it happened at the other end.

Thankfully, Ødegaard makes it 2-0 with another sweet strike after running into space. Then Jesus slots it away for 3-0 after a comedy of errors from the Chelsea defence. Chelsea may be mid-table shite this season, but this is hilarious. Fat Frank's managerial career is surely in tatters. Top banter. This is how we should have put West Ham and Southampton away.

With Aubameyang substituted at half-time, we were unlucky not to go four up in a chance that was cleared off the goal-line. We started taking the piss with olés. I was glad we brought Martinelli on, but not at the expense of Trossard. Saka should have been subbed at that point, though he came off later.

After the hour, Saka's fuck up let Chelsea catch us on the break and somehow they don't pull one back, as our defence almost make a complete cùnt of it. Then Zinchenko switches off and lets Chelsea score to make it 3-1. Fucking typical. We'll never overcome Citeh's goal difference with fuck-ups like that. We finally get Tierney on the pitch.

Last knockings of the game were frustrating and worrying. We should have fucked Chelsea hard and deep and scored many more in the second half. Instead, we looked like we could have dropped points yet again. Oh, well. We still beat the bastards.

We need Citeh to drop five points, which seems unlikely. They should win all their remaining league games, with only Brighton and Brentford being potential banana-skins. No question that we have to win all our remaining games as well, with Newcastle and Brighton being our banana-skins, though our 'mental strength' always lets us down. Those dropped points to West Ham and Southampton were costly. Though perhaps our deficiency in goal difference would have done for us anyway.
Great to see you here Sean Buddy! :cheers:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Tue May 02, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

I fear that when it comes to stepping up at St.James Park that we will fall short.
Likely to be 4 points behind by the time it comes too.
Last edited by Thynker on Tue May 02, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:34 pm
Our 2 worst players on the night subbed off, will hopefully improve us massively
For once I think he got his subs correct Trossard apart , could have taken Saka and Zinchencko off earlier.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:58 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:34 pm
Our 2 worst players on the night subbed off, will hopefully improve us massively
For once I think he got his subs correct Trossard apart , could have taken Saka and Zinchencko off earlier.
What like in the 2nd minute! :D