Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:14 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 1:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 10:53 am
augie wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 7:47 am
Obviously the fat c.unt that is john cross has had no credibility with any half intelligent Gooner for years, but I looked at his players ratings for last nights game

Kiwior 6 out of 10 - wtf did the guy do wrong ?? I would have given him 8, but at the very least he should have got 7

Trossard 6 out of 10 - wasnt his best game but 7 would have been fairer

saka 7 out of 10 - get the fcuk out of here. Was our poorest player last night by a distance

xhaka 8 out of 10 motm - fcuk off
This also shows how so many modern so called football "journalists" don't really understand the game deeper than at a very thin cosmetic level.

Lobotomy Clive was hopeless again last night, git a lucky assist with Odegaard first goal and a decent assist with the second Odegaard goal. So that is one good pass that actually had an end product.

But all Wenger's ex second rectum "Crossy" saw was his involvement in two goals. Completely glossed over the fact he lost possession and was anonymous for the rest of the game. :roll:

But in fairness there was some superb pointing from Lobots last night so maybe I'm being harsh. :rubchin:

:wink:
To he fair, he could get a hat trick and 3 assists and you'd still give him 5. :lol:
Unfortunately as we all know, that is something I'll never need to consider. :lol:
Just 7 games to go my friend until our inspirational Swiss leader joins the "300 club". I've put your name down to present him with his special trophy at the start of next season. Will be one of our top 50 appearance makers in history next season

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 7:47 am
Obviously the fat c.unt that is john cross has had no credibility with any half intelligent Gooner for years, but I looked at his players ratings for last nights game

Kiwior 6 out of 10 - wtf did the guy do wrong ?? I would have given him 8, but at the very least he should have got 7

Trossard 6 out of 10 - wasnt his best game but 7 would have been fairer

saka 7 out of 10 - get the fcuk out of here. Was our poorest player last night by a distance

xhaka 8 out of 10 motm - fcuk off
This also shows how so many modern so called football "journalists" don't really understand the game deeper than at a very thin cosmetic level.

Lobotomy Clive was hopeless again last night, git a lucky assist with Odegaard first goal and a decent assist with the second Odegaard goal. So that is one good pass that actually had an end product.

But all Wenger's ex second rectum "Crossy" saw was his involvement in two goals. Completely glossed over the fact he lost possession and was anonymous for the rest of the game. :roll:

But in fairness there was some superb pointing from Lobots last night so maybe I'm being harsh. :rubchin:

To he fair, he could get a hat trick and 3 assists and you'd still give him 5. :lol:
Unfortunately as we all know, that is something I'll never need to consider. :lol:
Just 7 games to go my friend until our inspirational Swiss leader joins the "300 club". I've put your name down to present him with his special trophy at the start of next season. Will be one of our top 50 appearance makers in history next season

Oh Steve. I can't wait. After I present him with his trophy I'm going to rush home and fill the bath with bubbles, throw on the Barry White CD and conference video you and rodders and thank the Lord God for the life I have! :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:49 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Oh Steve. I can't wait. After I present him with his trophy I'm going to rush home and fill the bath with bubbles, throw on the Barry White CD and conference video you and rodders and thank the Lord God for the life I have! :barscarf:
The CDs will be going to waste with Olympiacos only 3rd in Greece, so we have a new momentous occasion to celebrate

So glad he's overtaking those midfield imposters like Fabregas, Brady, Graham and Ljungberg to rightfully take his place in our hall of fame

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:49 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
gooner265 wrote:

The CDs will be going to waste with Olympiacos only 3rd in Greece, so we have a new momentous occasion to celebrate

So glad he's overtaking those midfield imposters like Fabregas, Brady, Graham and Ljungberg to rightfully take his place in our hall of fame
I swear every time you name those legends that this cùntwallah has played more Arsenal games than, its like an out of body experience for me. I'm looking at the names and I'm thinking "that can't be correct" but fuck me it is.... :oops: :(

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

To he fair, he could get a hat trick and 3 assists and you'd still give him 5

That would mean we would have scored at least 6 and we know that we ease up as soon as we get at least two up.