Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 10:17 pm
Vieira said that 26 is the ideal number to have in a squad, the chavs have 35.

9 c.unts need to be jettisoned just to get them down to a manageable level, all on massive, long term contracts.

They’ve 35 fucking Ozil’s :lol:
I don’t see any conceivable way they get out of this. Loans won’t help them. They can’t sell any of these c unts at a profit. The saleable assets are all refusing to sign new contracts (Mount). I think they are fucked in a massive way and the media haven’t got their teeth into that story yet. Plus they want to build a stadium. Could be curtains.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

They are also completely void of any unity or spirit. Watch our 2nd goal. Nice pass nice finish...but from a defensive perspective just shambolic. Five or six blue shirts standing pointing at someone else when Odegaard just coasts in. I watched them up close tonight and it's clear they don't have any system of play or defensive cohesion. They are damn lucky that Tuchel got them enough points early doors

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

A nice win,any win against this shower of arseholes is nice 8) but fuck me they are a disjointed rabble of shite aren't they :shock: They were horrendous.I wanted us to go for their throats and absolutely stiffen the *word censored* but a win is a win.

augie

Post by augie »

Obviously the fat c.unt that is john cross has had no credibility with any half intelligent Gooner for years, but I looked at his players ratings for last nights game

Kiwior 6 out of 10 - wtf did the guy do wrong ?? I would have given him 8, but at the very least he should have got 7

Trossard 6 out of 10 - wasnt his best game but 7 would have been fairer

saka 7 out of 10 - get the fcuk out of here. Was our poorest player last night by a distance

xhaka 8 out of 10 motm - fcuk off

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

augie wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 7:47 am
Obviously the fat c.unt that is john cross has had no credibility with any half intelligent Gooner for years, but I looked at his players ratings for last nights game

Kiwior 6 out of 10 - wtf did the guy do wrong ?? I would have given him 8, but at the very least he should have got 7

saka 7 out of 10 - get the fcuk out of here. Was our poorest player last night by a distance

John Cross is a sycophant and a gossip. He’s not a journalist.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 7:51 am
augie wrote:

Cross is a total arsepiece :oops: Xhaka 8 motm :shock: Joe Mary and the wee baby :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: motm

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 8:45 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
augie wrote:

Cross is a total arsepiece :oops: Xhaka 8 motm :shock: Joe Mary and the wee baby :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: motm
I thought he was pointing well last night. :lol:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Bournemouth are 3/1 with some bookies at home to the Chavs on Saturday! Well worth a cheeky tenner!

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
augie wrote:

Gossip you say....

;)

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

augie wrote:

I thought Kiwior looked very composed last night unlike Holding , I know it's only Chelsea but a decent start.
Cross was up Wenger's arse for years, absolute wanker , especially when he called us out on the Wenger out marches

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 10:01 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
augie wrote:

Gossip you say....

;)
Ooh. You tease. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:

This also shows how so many modern so called football "journalists" don't really understand the game deeper than at a very thin cosmetic level.

Lobotomy Clive was hopeless again last night, git a lucky assist with Odegaard first goal and a decent assist with the second Odegaard goal. So that is one good pass that actually had an end product.

But all Wenger's ex second rectum "Crossy" saw was his involvement in two goals. Completely glossed over the fact he lost possession and was anonymous for the rest of the game. :roll:

But in fairness there was some superb pointing from Lobots last night so maybe I'm being harsh. :rubchin:

:wink:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 10:53 am
augie wrote:

This also shows how so many modern so called football "journalists" don't really understand the game deeper than at a very thin cosmetic level.

Lobotomy Clive was hopeless again last night, git a lucky assist with Odegaard first goal and a decent assist with the second Odegaard goal. So that is one good pass that actually had an end product.

But all Wenger's ex second rectum "Crossy" saw was his involvement in two goals. Completely glossed over the fact he lost possession and was anonymous for the rest of the game. :roll:

But in fairness there was some superb pointing from Lobots last night so maybe I'm being harsh. :rubchin:

To he fair, he could get a hat trick and 3 assists and you'd still give him 5. :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 1:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

To he fair, he could get a hat trick and 3 assists and you'd still give him 5. :lol:
He could score the winner in a cup final and I would give him a 5 :oops: :rubchin: nah would I fuck :rubchin: I would probably score him a 2 if he did that the arsepiece that he is :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 1:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Unfortunately as we all know, that is something I'll never need to consider. :lol: