Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up in our limp towards the finish it's this shower of arseholes at ours..They can't buy a win at the moment and everyone is having a go on them :rubchin: What could go wrong. 1-1

SteveO 35

Re: Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fat Fwank - the bloke who has lost every game he's managed in 2023. The Chavski racist scum suddenly at levels of shitness we haven't seen since the corrupt Russian c.unt took them over - almost back to the days of Kerry Dixon and winning the Zenith Data Systems Cup. Before anyone says otherwise, last night was the first time they have lost 5 games in a row for 30 years.

Never mind eh lads - there's always that gutless team you want to meet when you're at your lowest ebb to kick start your season and make all of your duds look like Messi and Ronaldo rolled into one, and your manager look like Pep himself. Just ask David Moyes!

Who fucking cares frankly?

It won't be a win - a heroic comeback draw like Southampton? Throw away a lead like West Ham. A pile of shit like last night?

Roll on the lap of appreciation after we beat Wolves 5-1 and wonder where all of that was from the start of April to the end of May......

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Draw.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

5-0 win :barscarf:

pressure is off
Chelsea are complete dogshit right now.
forget about what they were, consider what they are right now and if they hadn't got so many points under Tuchel earlier this season then they would be in the relegation mix.

this is the easiest match we will play all season.

augie

Post by augie »

Honestly if we dont beat these useless c.unts then heads should roll - no excuses. Fat fwank has lost 5 or 6 in a row since he took over, so anything less than a win would be a disaster

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

augie wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:27 pm
Honestly if we dont beat these useless c.unts then heads should roll - no excuses. Fat fwank has lost 5 or 6 in a row since he took over, so anything less than a win would be a disaster
We are in disarray. We squeaked a last minute comeback draw to Southampton. People need to open their eyes.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

The thoughts of being the ones to give fwank a warm fuzzy glow and his first 3 points since his return, still...from our shower id expect nothing less.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:43 pm
augie wrote:
We are in disarray. We squeaked a last minute comeback draw to Southampton. People need to open their eyes.
bit of perspective required here.
yes we are in disarray but not as much as they are.

Chelsea have lost 6 of their last 7
we have lost 1 in our last 10

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:38 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:43 pm
augie wrote:
bit of perspective required here.
yes we are in disarray but not as much as they are.

Chelsea have lost 6 of their last 7
we have lost 1 in our last 10
Let’s see what happens. I think Arteta thinks we are in form and will get back on the horse. Very naive.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Incase anyone is wondering :rubchin: FB isn't a typo for FC it's FB for fartboxes :oops: :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

I really, really hope that this will be our 7-0 er :D

wibble

Post by wibble »

I reckon we will win this one. Although I thought the same for Southampton so what do I know. Auba will probably get a hat trick or something equally ridiculous! (Has he actually scored for them yet?!)

Sean

Post by Sean »

I'm hoping we'll smash the fuckers and add to Fat Frank's shitty managerial record.

Knowing us, we'll find some way to gift them a win or a draw :suicide:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

wibble wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:38 pm
I reckon we will win this one. Although I thought the same for Southampton so what do I know. Auba will probably get a hat trick or something equally ridiculous! (Has he actually scored for them yet?!)
He scored on his debut for them last September then never again. Mudryk has also bombed since going there to fully expect both to score next Wednesday :suicide.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:02 pm
wibble wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:38 pm
He scored on his debut for them last September then never again. Mudryk has also bombed since going there to fully expect both to score next Wednesday :suicide.
Don't mind them scoring Wednesday night as long as they don't score against us Tues night :lol: