Newcastle United (A) | PL | Sun 7/5/2023 | KO 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
beck

Re: Newcastle United (A) | PL | Sun 7/5/2023 | KO 16:30

Post by beck »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 8:44 pm
beck wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 8:39 pm
cameron326 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:13 pm
Will be great to finish the season on a high. The three games of doom will take a while to forget, but hard to argue with finishing on 85+ points. Nobody backed us to pick up 70.
My son did
Had 30 pound on us to win the league at 66-1
I know it is unlikely beck, BUT this is football and there have been some unbelievable outcomes throughout the season... So he may yet get the drinks in :wink:
Absolutely
City lost 2 of their last 4 games in 20/21
It ain’t over till it’s over
Was 60 this weekend so as a present 2 of my children who both support Arsenal have given me an affidavit for a foreign away trip with them
Will save it for the World club trophy
Not averse to a glorified friendly

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

beck wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 9:01 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
beck wrote:
cameron326 wrote:
Will be great to finish the season on a high. The three games of doom will take a while to forget, but hard to argue with finishing on 85+ points. Nobody backed us to pick up 70.
My son did
I know it is unlikely beck, BUT this is football and there have been some unbelievable outcomes throughout the season... So he may yet get the drinks in :wink:
Absolutely
Was 60 this weekend so as a present 2 of my children who both support Arsenal have given me an affidavit for a foreign away trip with them
They lost games once they had already won the league with 3 games to spare.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It ain't over till it's Over.

:box: Image

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Unbelievable banter from Howe :evil:

"We wanted the ball the play, we wanted to find our rhythm. It was very stop-start. That was suiting, of course, the away team. As the home team, you want the ball in play, so it was frustrating in that sense for us, definitely.

"They managed the game well from their perspective. They slowed it down, lots of breaks in play, frustrating for us. Naturally, we wanted the ball in play more especially when you are chasing the game.

Average delay before goal kicks in the Premier League ⏱️

◾️ Newcastle - 36.8 seconds
◾️ Everton - 33.1 seconds
◾️ Brentford - 32.9 seconds
◾️ Bournemouth - 32.7 seconds
◾️ Crystal Palace - 32.7 seconds
◾️ Chelsea - 31.8 seconds

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 1:05 pm
Unbelievable banter from Howe :evil:

"We wanted the ball the play, we wanted to find our rhythm. It was very stop-start. That was suiting, of course, the away team. As the home team, you want the ball in play, so it was frustrating in that sense for us, definitely.

"They managed the game well from their perspective. They slowed it down, lots of breaks in play, frustrating for us. Naturally, we wanted the ball in play more especially when you are chasing the game.

Average delay before goal kicks in the Premier League ⏱️

◾️ Newcastle - 36.8 seconds
◾️ Everton - 33.1 seconds
◾️ Brentford - 32.9 seconds
◾️ Bournemouth - 32.7 seconds
◾️ Crystal Palace - 32.7 seconds
◾️ Chelsea - 31.8 seconds
Howe the new Fat Slug Allardyce...

The only breaks in play were because his CuntyThug players were continually fouling our players - He really is a despicable little shit isn't he.

Of course he totally ignores / forgets the serious amount of Time Wasting him and his players employed when we were all over them at The Emirates trying to play football instead of fucking rugby the cuntylittle shitbag.

Whenever he smiles it's like he's eating shit - How appropriate the Fat SlugCunt

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Howe is lauded as some sort of genius. The reality is that they won the lottery and instantly signed a decent goalie in Pope, a decent right back in Trippier, a top centre half in Botman, a top centre mid in Guimaraes, top striker in Isak and Wilson isn’t too bad either. They’ve rebuilt the spine of the side. That is why they’ve improved. They’ve also been one of the biggest sets of c unts the Prem has seen in recent years. “Pragmatic” use of their squad is being kind. Howe is not a bad bloke but him and Tindall are a right pair of pricks when it doesn’t go their way. More to come from them I fear.

John F

Post by John F »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:16 pm
Howe is lauded as some sort of genius. The reality is that they won the lottery and instantly signed a decent goalie in Pope, a decent right back in Trippier, a top centre half in Botman, a top centre mid in Guimaraes, top striker in Isak and Wilson isn’t too bad either. They’ve rebuilt the spine of the side. That is why they’ve improved. They’ve also been one of the biggest sets of c unts the Prem has seen in recent years. “Pragmatic” use of their squad is being kind. Howe is not a bad bloke but him and Tindall are a right pair of pricks when it doesn’t go their way. More to come from them I fear.
I don't think Howe will be there long, it reminds me of when Man City got Sven(Erikaaa Shager) and then Mark Hughes when they first got bankrolled . Newcastle will go through a few managers before they become challengers to City.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

John F wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:48 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:16 pm
I don't think Howe will be there long, it reminds me of when Man City got Sven(Erikaaa Shager) and then Mark Hughes when they first got bankrolled . Newcastle will go through a few managers before they become challengers to City.
He’s over achieved this season in a sea of shit. Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs have not been good. They may well revert to form next season and you could well be right.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Especially playing twice a week - that will stretch the c.unts big time.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 9:21 am
https://streamable.com/0vaha8

Shearer showing his true colours and being the aggressive bully we all know him to be.

Absolute cock of a man. :lol:
He was shockingly bad in that, I know Wrighty is a bit over the top and not everyone’s cup of tea ( particularly opposition fans ) but he was like you say so aggressive - could he not see with his own eyes it hit his knee ? It was visible on the first replay for crying out loud.
Last edited by Stuart L (2) on Tue May 09, 2023 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:20 am
https://twitter.com/fkhanage/status/1655329326705922048

Need to add this to the highlights. Xhaka saves a sure fire goal with a well timed last ditch tackle. Takes me back to the days of Adams/Keown/Campbell seeing that.
Quite possibly the best thing he has done in his time with us…fair play

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 7:13 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:20 am
https://twitter.com/fkhanage/status/1655329326705922048

Need to add this to the highlights. Xhaka saves a sure fire goal with a well timed last ditch tackle. Takes me back to the days of Adams/Keown/Campbell seeing that.
Quite possibly the best thing he has done in his time with us…fair play
Only because the useless cun.t slipped whilst he was dawdling back... :D

beck

Post by beck »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 9:38 pm
beck wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 9:01 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
beck wrote:
cameron326 wrote:
My son did
Absolutely
They lost games once they had already won the league with 3 games to spare.
They lost at home to Chelsea 4 games from the end of the season when they had not won the league yet

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just re-watching the Highlights (Match of the Day) care of the BBC and a few things now more noticeable:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m ... 3-07052023

It was Tierney's excellent defending and break-up of the newstoke & the orcs attack that lead to our 2nd goal.

The amount of fouls committed by their defenders when they had a corner on our defenders is friggin un-believable, it just shows how poor the cuntyRef was Gabriel, White and Kiwior being grabbed and hauled down whilst trying to defend a corner is mind boggling, from which they had 3 separate close headers on our goal and the ref did fuck all.

the assistant to FatSam Howe what a Ceuuuuuunt! Really getting in the 4th officials ear trying to make out Jesus was diving, even though he had been well and truly hacked at the shin by star....

They are now officially the new stoke... Their fans are entitled fat sister shaggingCUNTS of the worst kind whinging and moaning about how the pen should have stood even though it's as clear as day that it hit Kiwior's thigh and NOT his arm...one of the few decisions righted by VAR that day from a ref who was clearly out of his depth.

So! Fuck off you Fat Five Bellied PedoCUNTS! :box:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sandro Tonali banned for 10 months over illegal betting.

AC Milan saw Newcastle coming a mile away 70m :lol: