Forest A Sat 20th May KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Forest A Sat 20th May KO 1730

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Oh, well.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:30 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:29 pm
If the season still had another half dozen games we would probably tumble out of the top 4
Don’t tell any of the super fans on here. They’ll get all upset.
There are no superfans left on here. Seriously mate, these are not trendy 20 somethings on here. There is a difference between supporting your team, wanting them to win the league and being downright blind and ignorant. There are very few, if any, who are the latter.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

82% possession makes us the real winners :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

We have a fucking chocolate Labrador though so who needs premier league winners medals,
C UNTS

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:33 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:32 pm
Nothing has changed. I’d say that squad needs total gutting. Anyone with any bollocks please talk me through how this side finished 2nd. Because it’s a mystery to me.
I called it early in the season and got slaughtered by the superfans.... the other big 6 teams were all in transition or had new managers etc.

Next year they will leave us scrapping for 5th.
The run-ins I’ve had on here with to put it bluntly “pricks”. People who thought this was a new dawn and yet couldn’t be bothered to see what was actually playing out in a lot of games. This squad rode a tide of momentum. It rode its luck. And then it all ran out. And the side imploded like nothing ever seen before. Anyone with any experience of watching Arsenal knew it was built on sand. Even the highlights have dropped off a cliff. It’s literally relegation form.
Last edited by BobbyPires7 on Sat May 20, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:36 pm
We have a fucking chocolate Labrador though so who needs premier league winners medals,
C UNTS
And a tree or something. I'm slightly concerned that those might me our signings for the next few months.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

I haven't seen the game but have seen the lineup.
Please tell me if I have this correct.

A guy who had been poor on CDM and was dropped played at RB where he's never played before.
Our first choice RB this season started at RCB in place of a guy who had played well there in recent weeks. That guy,bought for LCB actually played at LB and an ACTUAL left back was sat on the bench.
Have I got that right?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:37 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:36 pm
C UNTS
And a tree or something. I'm slightly concerned that those might me our signings for the next few months.

We need a white feather on the badge as this lot are a bunch of cowards

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:35 pm
82% possession makes us the real winners :barscarf:
That's exactly the type of stat that Wenger would trot out at the post match presser. The intimation would be that it was unfair that we lost. But Arsene you never had a shot on target??? Yes, welllll, you see, the expected goals favoured our team because we had most of the ball... :blah: :blah: :blah:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

The “best league in the world” will become like Scotland,City will win the league for the next 5 years at least

Perryashburtongroves

robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:47 pm
The “best league in the world” will become like Scotland,City will win the league for the next 5 years at least
Them and the anti-gay hand choppers will just arms race each other for the next decade until whenever crypto trillionaires become a thing and buy football clubs.

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:34 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:30 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:29 pm
If the season still had another half dozen games we would probably tumble out of the top 4
Don’t tell any of the super fans on here. They’ll get all upset.
There are no superfans left on here. Seriously mate, these are not trendy 20 somethings on here. There is a difference between supporting your team, wanting them to win the league and being downright blind and ignorant. There are very few, if any, who are the latter.

You are wrong my friend = there are a few pr!cks on here who felt it was alright to abuse fellow Gooners and question their loyalty, purely because they refused to see and accept what was happening in front of their eyes :evil: The best clubs and managers are the best because they can recognise weaknesses and strengthen even when they are going well - we have fans who choose (and it is a choice they are making) to shut their eyes and ears to any issues, and imo that helps no-one. This isnt a case of what fans are right and which are wrong, cos at the end of the day we are all suffering right now so none of us are winners - however tolerating/condoning sub-standard shit will only prolong our pain cos it will not address our problems

augie

Post by augie »

Thynker wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:38 pm

A guy who had been poor on CDM and was dropped played at RB where he's never played before.
Our first choice RB this season started at RCB in place of a guy who had played well there in recent weeks. That guy,bought for LCB actually played at LB and an ACTUAL left back was sat on the bench.
Have I got that right?

I make you correct - mind boggling shit from the clueless basque clown :censored: :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Did the sheikh buy sky? Fucking hell they’re absolutely orgasmic.

Perryashburtongroves

augie wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:57 pm
Thynker wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:38 pm

Have I got that right?

I make you correct - mind boggling shit from the clueless basque clown :censored: :censored:
Stop worrying. Stop get stressed. Just get behind the dog and olive tree.