Arsenal Dog

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Arsenal Dog

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Not on Twitter. Read about it tomorrow.

DB10GOONER

Re: Arsenal Dog

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Is that the source at the club :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We were probably only a few minutes away from signing that dog a few summers back.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Mikel Arteta has made his latest signing to enhance the feel-good vibe at Arsenal - a chocolate Labrador - who is affectionately called ‘Win’ & spends most days at the club’s training ground London Colney. 🐶 [@garyjacob, Times] #afc

In fairness to BobbyPires7 he PMed me last night to tell me the above was going to appear on social media today and as you can see it has indeed appeared on twitter.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:30 am
🚨 Mikel Arteta has made his latest signing to enhance the feel-good vibe at Arsenal - a chocolate Labrador - who is affectionately called ‘Win’ & spends most days at the club’s training ground London Colney. 🐶 [@garyjacob, Times] #afc

In fairness to BobbyPires7 he PMed me last night to tell me the above was going to appear on social media today and as you can see it has indeed appeared on twitter.
Is Bobby really that desperate to prove he might live near someone from the club? Wow. :lol: :wink:

As for Arteta, a shame he can't display the PL trophy rather than a fucking chocolate. :x

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:17 am
mcdowell42 wrote:

Is Bobby really that desperate to prove he might live near someone from the club? Wow. :lol: :wink:

As for Arteta, a shame he can't display the PL trophy rather than a fucking chocolate. :x
Oi. I’ll let my neighbour’s dog on you! (Reiss Nelson) :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:22 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Oi. I’ll let my neighbour’s dog on you! (Reiss Nelson) :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Good on ya man. Its all banter. :wink:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Good to hear we've already found a replacement for the dressing room "morale booster" Xhaka.

Hopefully 'Win' curls out a massive shit in his boot before his last game! That'd be a win in my book!

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The media all day calling Lobotomy Clive a "dressing room leader" is hilarious. :lol: :roll:

If the Amazon thing taught us anything, it was what a complete mong Clive was off the pitch, as well as a fucking useless liability on it.

Storming into the dressing room, throwing your water bottle about and ranting to no one whilst being ignored by your fellow players and then shutting up and sitting silently like a cowardly child when the manager walks in is not the act of a leader ffs. :roll: :censored:

I hope the dog spunks and shits in Clive's boots. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

DB, I am assuming it means a chocolate brown labrador (as in a real dog) and not a chocolate ? I have a chocolate labrador myself, and if that dog is anything like mine, he certainly wont bring tranquility to the training ground :lol: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:54 pm
The media all day calling Lobotomy Clive a "dressing room leader" is hilarious. :lol: :roll:

If the Amazon thing taught us anything, it was what a complete mong Clive was off the pitch, as well as a fucking useless liability on it.

Storming into the dressing room, throwing your water bottle about and ranting to no one whilst being ignored by your fellow players and then shutting up and sitting silently like a cowardly child when the manager walks in is not the act of a leader ffs. :roll: :censored:

I hope the dog spunks and shits in Clive's boots. :censored:
Knowing our luck with him, the dog will bite him on the leg five minutes before he's due to sign for another club and we'll be stuck with him for another fuck knows how long.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:37 am
Good to hear we've already found a replacement for the dressing room "morale booster" Xhaka.

Hopefully 'Win' curls out a massive shit in his boot before his last game! That'd be a win in my book!

:barscarf:

:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 1:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

DB, I am assuming it means a chocolate brown labrador (as in a real dog) and not a chocolate ? I have a chocolate labrador myself, and if that dog is anything like mine, he certainly wont bring tranquility to the training ground :lol: :lol:
Yup. Was being facetious. Thought you'd know me by now augster! :lol: :wink:

John F

Post by John F »

I got it from my source that it has been brought in to help out with some of Clive's duties and it is not a Labrador it is a pointer.