Kai Havertz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: Kai Havertz

Post by A11M11 »

He has to play there because he is the best we have at present. That does not mean that we don't need better , just that we have no real alternative and won't have until the next window.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:44 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:28 pm
He has to play every game between now and the end of the season at CF. OK, his decision making isn't always amazing but his movement is....and he creates so much more for the team than Jesus or Eddie. No other option for me - he has to play the last 4 games up top
Fully agree, we are better with him upfront than anyone else and he causes problems. I still think we can do far better but he's a good option, but I still fear he will miss a sitter that costs us big time. He fcked up numerous times in first half but made up for it. Just hope he does it at the toilet.
Agree 100% with you both. He certainly has a clanger in him and I too fear he will miss the sitter that could cost us dear but he offers more than Jesus and far far more than the Feather. Ultimately he is not good enough to be a starter in a team serious about winning the Title but he is our best option out of him, Jesus and the Feather.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:48 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:44 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:28 pm
He has to play every game between now and the end of the season at CF. OK, his decision making isn't always amazing but his movement is....and he creates so much more for the team than Jesus or Eddie. No other option for me - he has to play the last 4 games up top
Fully agree, we are better with him upfront than anyone else and he causes problems. I still think we can do far better but he's a good option, but I still fear he will miss a sitter that costs us big time. He fcked up numerous times in first half but made up for it. Just hope he does it at the toilet.
Agree 100% with you both. He certainly has a clanger in him and I too fear he will miss the sitter that could cost us dear but he offers more than Jesus and far far more than the Feather. Ultimately he is not good enough to be a starter in a team serious about winning the Title but he is our best option out of him, Jesus and the Feather.

Yep. Serious upgrade needed in the summer, but he’s ahead of the other two.