Nurnberg A Thu 13th July KO 6pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Nurnberg A Thu 13th July KO 6pm

Post by falkirk goon »

First of the friendlies on Thurs.Fuck knows who will play etc..That fucking arsepiece Xhaka won't be though :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: Still fuckiiiing buzzzziiiinnnngggg like an auld fridge up here :barscarf: 8)

DB10GOONER

Re: Nurnberg A Thu 13th July KO 6pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:31 pm
First of the friendlies on Thurs.Fuck knows who will play etc..That fucking arsepiece Xhaka won't be though :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: Still fuckiiiing buzzzziiiinnnngggg like an auld fridge up here :barscarf: 8)
:lol: :barscarf:

Still cannot believe we'll never have to watch Lobotomy Clive ever again. I'm so fucking happy! I'm still buzzing like one of rodders' battery operated anal beads! :shock:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:22 pm
falkirk goon wrote:

Still cannot believe we'll never have to watch Lobotomy Clive ever again. I'm so fucking happy! I'm still buzzing like one of rodders' battery operated anal beads! :shock:
I can't believe we got over 21mill for the useless ringhole my auld mate :shock: :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

I can't believe we got over 21mill for the useless ringhole my auld mate :shock: :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
It's astonishing Falky! I thought we fucked over the whores for 16million for Alex Mong and his one Hollywood tackle per season, but to get over 20million for this cùnt and his finger has to be the biggest piss take in the history of the game! :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:

8)

:D :wink:

Midz

Post by Midz »

There's been much talk about many players and transfers the last couple weeks or so but let's not forget about a player we bought in January who did extremely well for us and will continue to shine in an Arsenal shirt for the foreseeable future. That man is Leo Trossard. Well done sir. A big shout out to you and thank you for your contributions. Best of luck for the new season.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Which you’ve yet to give back by the way :roll:

Anywho, I see that the club want us to pay for the privilege of watching all the pre season games, the fucking cheek.

I’d imagine us Drogon Boyz will be covered for all the games out in the US, but there’s not much hope of this one being on there I’d imagine.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Anywho, I see that the club want us to pay for the privilege of watching all the pre season games, the fucking cheek.

I’d imagine us Drogon Boyz will be covered for all the games out in the US, but there’s not much hope of this one being on there I’d imagine.
:lol: G2G's answer to the Ashburton Army - BUT!!! Without that fuckin' irritating drum. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:23 pm
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

:lol: G2G's answer to the Ashburton Army - BUT!!! Without that fuckin' irritating drum. :D
They can completely fuck off with that drum. :censored:

Sounds like fucking northerners or Italian fans. :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

:lol:

I don't see your name written on th- oh, hang on there it is..... :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:21 pm
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Still fuckiiiiiiing buzzzziiiinnnngggg like an auld fridge :D or Rodders missing anal beads :shock: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:30 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:21 pm
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Still fuckiiiiiiing buzzzziiiinnnngggg like an auld fridge :D or Rodders missing anal beads :shock: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:shock: :rubchin: :?

So, are you saying Rodders has Anal Wotsit's with a Old Fridge?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nunberg 3 V Arsenal 5

6 Minute highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYnJRhv_fs

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Anyone with a VPN can set it to Germany and hopefully this will stream. Doesn't go live til 15 minutes before kick off so haven't been able to properly test it myself yet.

https://bit.ly/nurnberg1

Drogon Boyz, the match is listed on there. Could possibly be an Israeli channel.
Last edited by Clummo99 on Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

📋 Arsenal XI vs. 1. FC Nürnberg: Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Kiwior; Partey; Trossard, Ødegaard; Saka, Nketiah, Nelson.

Subs: Hein, Cedric, Tierney, Trusty, Walters, Jorginho, Vieira, Havertz, Nwaneri, Lewis-Skelly, Balogun.