Everton A Sun 17th Sept KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Everton A Sun 17th Sept KO 430pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up it's a trip to dipperland to play this shower :roll: We've got a horrendous record against them at theirs the last few years :cry: because of this I'm not confident,it could be anything you just never know with us.

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Everton A Sun 17th Sept KO 430pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'll await their usual manager sacking two days before we play them. About time we smashed this fucking lot. 3-0 to us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:53 pm
I'll await their usual manager sacking two days before we play them. About time we smashed this fucking lot. 3-0 to us.
Yep. Two days before they play us, they appoint a new manager, they beat us with the notorious "new manager bounce" and then they lose their next 4 games. :roll:

Not confident at all here. But they are gash.

Heart says we win 2 nil with a Martinelli beauty and a superb Oirish Deckers volley from 25 yards. 8)

Head says we scrape a draw.

Gut says we lose a messy shitty game 2-1. :( :roll:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

1 point from 4 games,so who better to play at home than us,what could possibly go wrong

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I have a bad feeling about this one

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:35 am
I have a bad feeling about this one
Well that's Good. Because every time you say that we Win ! :dancingbanana:

1 - 3 To THE Arsenal. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I think we all know what the scouser’s tactics will be for this one. Expect to see Martinelli and Saka stretchered off.

No idea what will happen. We ought to beat this lot, but I’m going 1-1.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! Dyche will employ his Old Skool Tactics Of Assault & Thuggery as per.

I honestly believe we have the beating of these ScouseCunts... either Nil - 4 or 1 - 3 ! At least I hope so as I've just been told I've got a ticket!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! #COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

With their main man Iwobi gone and Calvert Lewin injured ( as per usual, anyone going to admit they wanted us to sign him ?)
We should muller them ….

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:20 pm
With their main man Iwobi gone and Calvert Lewin injured ( as per usual, anyone going to admit they wanted us to sign him ?)
We should muller them ….
Beto winner incoming :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Nah, we got this one. 2-0 Gooners.

Raya to make his debut

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
We should muller them ….
Watched him when they played Sheffield United the other day and he’s just the type of centre forward who causes us major problems - big fucking donkey who they’ll pump high balls up at all day.

Even that pubber from Serie Shite that united brought on the other day caused us issues simply by being big and fucking awkward and Beto is the same.

They will be try to make it a hoof fest, so it’s important we get control of the ball early in this game. They’ll want a kick and rush and foul, stop start game of throw ins, corners and free kicks.

We’ve had 2 horrendous defeats in a row up there we need avenge that and bury these c.unts once and for all.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Havertz hat trick. :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:44 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
We should muller them ….
Watched him when they played Sheffield United the other day and he’s just the type of centre forward who causes us major problems - big fucking donkey who they’ll pump high balls up at all day.

Even that pubber from Serie Shite that united brought on the other day caused us issues simply by being big and fucking awkward and Beto is the same.

They will be try to make it a hoof fest, so it’s important we get control of the ball early in this game. They’ll want a kick and rush and foul, stop start game of throw ins, corners and free kicks.

We’ve had 2 horrendous defeats in a row up there we need avenge that and bury these c.unts once and for all.
Our last 5 at theirs..reads LdLLL..
All defeats by the odd goal..
0-1 1-2 1-2 0-0 0-1

Absolutely horrendous especially against a team who have been utter shite for years..So we've not scored more than a goal there in 5 visits :oops: fuck me :cry:
Looking at those stats I can only see this going one way im afraid :cry:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:25 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:44 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
We should muller them ….

Our last 5 at theirs..reads LdLLL..
All defeats by the odd goal..
0-1 1-2 1-2 0-0 0-1

Absolutely horrendous especially against a team who have been utter shite for years..So we've not scored more than a goal there in 5 visits :oops: fuck me :cry:
Looking at those stats I can only see this going one way im afraid :cry:

Blimey, didn’t realise it was that bad. It used to be that we’d win more points in the PL against this lot than anyone else (with the possible exception of West Ham), but those 5 results might have altered things.

They’re crap and have been for years, but they expose our soft underbelly. They get pumped up for the game, chase everything and get physical, the crowd bay for blood and we wilt under the pressure.