Flat cap wearing whippet shagging fartpipes H Sat Oct 28th KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Flat cap wearing whippet shagging fartpipes H Sat Oct 28th KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after tonight's hard fought win it's the blades at ours.I wouldn't play that bulge Raya :shock: fuck me he's been horrendous I'd start Trossard and give Saka a rest cos he's fucked.
Last edited by falkirk goon on Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stuart L (2)

Re: Sheff Ushited H Sat Oct 28th KO 3pm

Post by Stuart L (2) »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:34 pm
Next up after tonight's hard fought win it's the blades at ours.I wouldn't play that bulge Raya :shock: fuck me he's been horrendous I'd start Trossard in goal and give Saka a rest cos he's fucked.
Bit OTT in my opinion

falkirk goon

Re: Sheff United H Sat Oct 28th KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Just changed the thread title to United from Ushited :oops: It was done on my phone a few beers in lastnight..It had been autotyped in that way and I've not noticed :oops: I'm still not sure what the score is with childish immature as fuck titles :rubchin: so I've changed it back for now.

Retro Gunner

Re: Sheff Ushited H Sat Oct 28th KO 3pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:46 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:34 pm
Next up after tonight's hard fought win it's the blades at ours.I wouldn't play that bulge Raya :shock: fuck me he's been horrendous I'd start Trossard in goal and give Saka a rest cos he's fucked.
Bit OTT in my opinion

Well Stu, it's about the only way Trossard is likely to get a start.

:lol: :wink:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

If Raya starts then we’re in trouble already.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Who ever would have imagined things would get Worse once we'd got shot of ClubFootClive!...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:29 am
Just changed the thread title to United from Ushited :oops: It was done on my phone a few beers in lastnight..It had been autotyped in that way and I've not noticed :oops: I'm still not sure what the score is with childish immature as fuck titles :rubchin: so I've changed it back for now.
The word I got from Rob was when the new sponsor came on board the owners were a little worried so we asked you to tone them down, but Rob also said he thought most of the titles were very funny and after a reasonable settling in period we could resort to using them.

I say go full on back to the funny match titles Falky and if the owners object I'm sure they will let me know. Fuck it mate see how it goes! :lol: 8)

OneBardGooner

Re: Shit Face United H Sat Oct 28th KO 3pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Yay :barscarf:
Let's have some 'Blades Bawbags' or 'Flat Cap Fartpipes'. :barscarf: :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:30 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
The word I got from Rob was when the new sponsor came on board the owners were a little worried so we asked you to tone them down, but Rob also said he thought most of the titles were very funny and after a reasonable settling in period we could resort to using them.

I say go full on back to the funny match titles Falky and if the owners object I'm sure they will let me know. Fuck it mate see how it goes! :lol: 8)
Fuck it,it’s called “On The Terraces” so swear as fucking much as you fucking want :lol: :oops: :oops:

falkirk goon

Re: Flat cap wearing whippet shagging fartpipes H Sat Oct 28th KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Thats us back to a bit of normality at last lads :barscarf: I can't remember when the toning down happened last season but I think our form went titties around that time :rubchin: I could be wrong and slavering a load of shite(it's been known) :oops: but I'm blaming last season's collapse on the boring fannyish thread titles :lol: :lol: But boring they are no more 8) We've got some murdering filth to play next and then some beerbellied arseholes with stupid voices after that :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:38 pm
Thats us back to a bit of normality at last lads :barscarf: I can't remember when the toning down happened last season but I think our form went titties around that time :rubchin: I could be wrong and slavering a load of shite(it's been known) :oops: but I'm blaming last season's collapse on the boring fannyish thread titles :lol: :lol: But boring they are no more 8) We've got some murdering filth to play next and then some beerbellied arseholes with stupid voices after that :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol: :barscarf:

Fucking Amen brother - go preach it on the mountain!

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:30 pm
falkirk goon wrote:

Fuck it,it’s called “On The Terraces” so swear as fucking much as you fucking want :lol: :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol:

Fuck yeah. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:23 pm
Yay :barscarf:
Let's have some 'Blades Bawbags' or 'Flat Cap Fartpipes'. :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:47 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:38 pm

Fucking Amen brother - go preach it on the mountain!

:barscarf:
I see Villa Vulvas and Fulham fartpipes in our future fixtures 8)