Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after that utterly pathetic and weak surrender tonight it's a trip to the barcodes.I can see a turdholing here :cry: and it won't be us with the golden cocks :oops: 3-0 Toon.

SteveO 35

Re: Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO

Post by SteveO 35 »

The "getting away with it" in the league ends here

Wenger to emerge from behind the mask to clarify everything and Charles Charlie Charles unveiled as a new signing complete with Brylcream and pipe. The return to 1930s paced football after one season off

2-0 defeat with our first shot on target coming in the 87th minute

Havertz to play another 90 mins. Raya to return in the battle of "who's the shittest" with Ramsdale.

OneBardGooner

Re: Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO

Post by OneBardGooner »

This could get so fucking ugly And embarrassing for us.

They will be Totally Up & Ready for this having bumholed manure without any lube. If we don't turn up firing on All cylinders, raring to tear these Gobshites a new One from the get go... They will destroy us ... They will be "Aggressive" and the Ref having received his wedge via an off-shore account will most probably melt away from showing them Any cards ... Arteta will either get yellow carded or sent to the stands.... and our first 'infringement' :roll: Will get carded... (Probably Saliba or Gabriel). Then of course we have the mighty Eddie leading the line.

At this (early) part of the season this game is already HUGE... If we lose (and there is a very good chance of that!) the wheels will start to come off like a fucking Clown Car at the circus.

We CAN beat this load of self-entitled no marks, BUT in order to do so we need to match (and better) their aggression and physicality as they will rely on that to smother our skilled players and disrupt our rhythm, we need a "Leader" (Rice for me) instead of the pacifist that is limpdick Odegaard.

People may think I'm talking bollocks (as usual :D ) but this game could well decide the outcome of our season. Besides which I HATE these Oily BeheadingCUNTS and their FAT sister-raping Gobshite fans.

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

What I hate most about Eddie Howe’s Newcastle is them being ahead with 10 min to go and Joelinton etc start going down with mystery injuries. We need to get in front like last season. Saka, Martinelli, Rice, Salina and Odegard need to be at the top of their game.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SE12red wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:46 pm
What I hate most about Eddie Howe’s Newcastle is them being ahead with 10 min to go and Joelinton etc start going down with mystery injuries. We need to get in front like last season. Saka, Martinelli, Rice, Salina and Odegard need to be at the top of their game.

Ye,I've noticed that with him as well,he did it last night too

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nketiah's last away PL goal was on New Year's Eve lol. He'll start for sure as will Zinchenko who will look lovely tucking into midfield in the made up position of inverted full back, which is really code for "someone I want to fit in the team somewhere but can't defend properly"

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:21 pm
Nketiah's last away PL goal was on New Year's Eve lol. He'll start for sure as will Zinchenko who will look lovely tucking into midfield in the made up position of inverted full back, which is really code for "someone I want to fit in the team somewhere but can't defend properly"
They'll go in front early doors the place will go mental and we'll jobby our knickers :(

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Going to this one with my old man tomorrow , excited for a good away day!

In terms of the game itself I wish I was more confident , despite our solid league position and our good win here last year (when pressure was off) I just can’t see a win. Our fairy’s still seem to be intimidated by their “big scary atmosphere” … as if.

Draw would be decent to be honest but I still believe if we turn up , battle first and then play our football we should be able to beat them.

COYG!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

2 - 3 to THE Arsenal! .... Fingers crossed.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Raya to bugger about and pass it straight to them after about two minutes which will probably put us one down and then some hit and hope from one of theirs will fly in. We'll get the usual horrendous VAR decision go against us and one of theirs will escape a red because the ref will bottle it. It depends on what we do in the final third because they aren't that decent at the back but we'll just pass it about probably. Fuck knows how this will go.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arteta's pre-game presser... or some of it I think ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YmbhRL3QWQ
Should you not want to watch it; which I totally get btw..He spouts the usual bollocks when asked about our performance or rather Lack of one against the Murdering fake cockneys. how "we have to do some basic things better" ... No shit Sherlock! :roll:
ESR out for weeks.. could be longer ... "A BIG Blow as he (ESR) was beginning to get some momentum and we were beginning to see the Emile we used to...":? Odegaard has "leetle issue, he will train today and hopefully be okay for the trip to Newcastle"
No other up-dates expected on the other injuries we have ... :? Asked how concerned is he etc etc... about the "Drop" in the team's usual level of play & quality following the rotation of the squad against the Shammers ..? He literally bluffs his way through that with a very Wenkeresque-like reply (without the We'll Errrrr) Sorry I got bored at this point so you'll need to watch it from 3 minute onwards to get the rest (it's 12 minutes long).

Internal error thing so I had to clump all the lines together :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:41 pm
Raya to bugger about and pass it straight to them after about two minutes which will probably put us one down and then some hit and hope from one of theirs will fly in. We'll get the usual horrendous VAR decision go against us and one of theirs will escape a red because the ref will bottle it. It depends on what we do in the final third because they aren't that decent at the back but we'll just pass it about probably. Fuck knows how this will go.
That's Guaranteed. :?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We'll win this, 2-0 :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:51 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:41 pm
That's Guaranteed. :?

:coffeespit:

It's him! :shock:

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:D

Just to put things into perspective, this is Raya's wife (who came to Colney with Raya when he signed his loan contract papers, apparently Arteta walked into the room saw her and tripped over - Nuff Sed)

One things for sure he may be a "Pug", but she is definitely no 'Dog'.