Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They are a fucking weird, deluded and aggressive bunch of absolute fucking cúnts. I've never seen any fanbase go so fucking mental about another team as this fucking self-entitled, self-important load of scum. Absolutely everywhere Arsenal related online in the last two days, those dirty, unwashed, tramp fucking peasants are on there shouting their fat, ignorant, hypocritical mouths off and acting like fucking twats. Quite often you get one or two opposition supporters giving it a bit and that's part of the game but fucking hell, it's hundreds of the cúnts going commenting on anything Arsenal related with the most pathetic blind shit imaginable. They really are a load of fucking cúnts who don't seem to see that they are completely irrelevant and have been for 60 years or so. Fucking hell, their behaviour is disgusting and all fuelled by the usual media indulgence. Fuck me, when they come to us in February, I hope we give them fucking hell and more.

OneBardGooner

Re: Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO

Post by OneBardGooner »

Also on the Arsenal Announcement Thread (Apologies DB I was unsure where it should go).

The lines were drawn long ago By George Graham

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=437674871103193

Or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JERdIAMmFNQ&t=9s

He knew and said that it was Us (Arsenal) against the World... always has been always will be. So as Fans (whether agreeing with what Arteta said or not )- And I DO 1,000% - we as Gooners must stand with the Manager, Team and Club.

Once again the Media machinery are doing all they can to Discredit Arteta, the Team, The Club the Fans. Newcastle Utd are the new media Luvvies... a No Mark bunch of Lightbulb worshipping, sister shagging, inbredCUNTS...who because of their new found wealth think that anyone turning up at their Gaff should just roll over and let them Win; whether that be by hook or by crook (or both). The reason they didn't like it was because we matched their attempts to physically intimidate us on the pitch. And No we didn't play 'Well' But we controlled the game, ie: We played and matched them at their own game. We haven't played well all season so far, BUT we definitely denied their tactics with some outstanding Defending & Mid-field work (ie: Declan Rice Marshalled the Mid-field brilliantly).
So when VAR then Stole the game from us and handed them the 3 points on a silver platter, I can totally understand why & how Arteta said what he said.
Of all the Ex-Arsenal players now doing Media Work / Punditry; to the best of my knowledge (and I may be wrong and open to be corrected) Only ONE has come out and said he was Absolutely 100% Correct to say what he said and that is Keven Campbell.
Even Keown has said he should have waited till he 'calmed down".. WHY? Fer Fucks Sake! Theft is Theft and that's what VAR are 100% Guilty of.
Lee Dixon, Ray Parlour, Smudger Smith and TH14 ALL should be using the platforms they have to Defend the club, because as sure as a bear shits in the woods all the Low-life ex-players from other clubs: Spit the Scouse, Rat Face Neville, Fat dwarf Michael Owen, CuntyCundy etc etc are ALL doing all they can to use their platforms to Slag us off whilst trying to claim some kind of higher moral ground... Yeah riiight!

We ARE THE Arsenal And Fuck Anyone Who Isn't.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:16 am
They are a fucking weird, deluded and aggressive bunch of absolute fucking cúnts. I've never seen any fanbase go so fucking mental about another team as this fucking self-entitled, self-important load of scum. Absolutely everywhere Arsenal related online in the last two days, those dirty, unwashed, tramp fucking peasants are on there shouting their fat, ignorant, hypocritical mouths off and acting like fucking twats. Quite often you get one or two opposition supporters giving it a bit and that's part of the game but fucking hell, it's hundreds of the cúnts going commenting on anything Arsenal related with the most pathetic blind shit imaginable. They really are a load of fucking cúnts who don't seem to see that they are completely irrelevant and have been for 60 years or so. Fucking hell, their behaviour is disgusting and all fuelled by the usual media indulgence. Fuck me, when they come to us in February, I hope we give them fucking hell and more.
Totally agree. Frightening levels of stupidity and bile. Must be a consequence of an exceptionally low IQ and poor upbringing. They’ve sold their souls after 60 odd years of nothing. Desperate for success doesn’t come close to it. Win at all costs, including dark arts at every corner. Eddie Howe spent a pre season with Diego Simeone when he left Bournemouth. Tells you all you need to know.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Couple of decent articles here. First of all, Monkey Man Richard Keys actually sticking up for Arsenal and Arteta

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... d-28060846

An interesting take from ex-ref Mark Halsey

https://dailycannon.com/2023/11/keith-h ... criticism/

Again, I think this is very likely to be true considering the ridiculous over the top reactions from Ratty and Spit regarding Arsenal. Several ex-refs and several pundits have all come out and said it's such an obvious foul on Gabby. Yet Ratty and Spit still refuse to acknowledge the challenge as a foul.......I wonder why? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:02 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:16 am
Totally agree. Frightening levels of stupidity and bile. Must be a consequence of an exceptionally low IQ and poor upbringing. They’ve sold their souls after 60 odd years of nothing. Desperate for success doesn’t come close to it. Win at all costs, including dark arts at every corner. Eddie Howe spent a pre season with Diego Simeone when he left Bournemouth. Tells you all you need to know.
Fucking tramps the lot of them. The spurs of the north. :lol: :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The Premier League's Independent Key Match Incidents Panel has ruled the referee and the VAR were correct to award Newcastle United's winning goal against Arsenal.

But Havertz and Guimarães should have seen red.

ESPN

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:29 pm
The Premier League's Independent Key Match Incidents Panel has ruled the referee and the VAR were correct to award Newcastle United's winning goal against Arsenal.

But Havertz and Guimarães should have seen red.

ESPN
Pushing inside the box and offside must be cool then :barscarf: I think we should all bet in the over goals markets in the PL this weekend :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: Truth be told though if we didn't have a gormless fannybulge in goals they would never have scored the goal legal or not :rubchin:

Edit..We could ask them to review the Havertz incident :oops: :rubchin: with any luck the useless cock would get a hefty ban..

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Looks like a case of them circling the wagons

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:48 pm
Sounds like a description of the dance floor in any Culchie nightclub! :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:00 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sounds like a description of the dance floor in any Culchie nightclub! :lol: :wink:

Or any housing estates in Dublin :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

:shock: :coffeespit: Fuckin' "Quality".

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I wouldn't know. I don't live in an "estate". I've done well for myself. :lol: :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:07 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I wouldn't know. I don't live in an "estate". I've done well for myself. :lol: :lol: :wink:
Oh,you've a mobile home :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:07 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Oh,you've a mobile home :lol:
You could fit a mobile home in your sister's arse. After you marry her. :D