Boornleh bawbags H Sat 11th Nov KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Boornleh bawbags H Sat 11th Nov KO 3pm

Post by Midz »

Pleased with the win even if it was scrappy. Doesn't matter, the 3 points is what's important.

Viera - won't really miss him tbf.

Hopefully our injured will be better by the time the boredom-break is over.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Also, good to see that we're above the scum, who are, by all accounts, having a season beyond their wildest dreams.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:15 pm
Also, good to see that we're above the scum, who are, by all accounts, having a season beyond their wildest dreams.

Indeed they are mate, THAT'S How BAD their seasons are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:15 pm
Champions elect a week ago

Played 2
lost 2
Injured 2
Sent off 2

Bet they are glad it’s international week

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:22 pm
Havertz for Vieira...... Like swapping a broken right leg for a broken left leg :roll:

Superbly summed up buddy 8)

Midz

Post by Midz »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:22 pm
Havertz for Vieira...... Like swapping a broken right leg for a broken left leg :roll:
Might as well've just taken Havertz off and left it.

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

The more I see that Viera red I’m not sure … it wasn’t overly aggressive at all and I’m not sure if that’s their favourites that it’s a red …

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

scotgooner wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:07 pm
The more I see that Viera red I’m not sure … it wasn’t overly aggressive at all and I’m not sure if that’s their favourites that it’s a red …
Especially when compared to those 2 fouls by Kovacic when we played $hitty on Odegaard and then Declan Rice both within 2 minutes and Oliver the corruptCUNT waved the second one away. Yet again it's one rule for the Arab Owned teams and a different one for us.... Oh! Well that's what happens when refs from the PGMOL run a 4 Day "Training Course" in Saudi and as a little "Thank-you" of a Rolex Cosmograph Daytona watch gets you.... nothing to see here (whistle whistle) move on...

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The major scandal of that game was blowing for a foul by Saka for a nudge on the defender. The ball looked like it went over the line but we’ll never know as Oliver had called a foul. Gabriel not a foul for a two handed shove on the back of the neck. Saka nudges someone and the goal doesn’t stand. It’s bent and no one will convince me otherwise.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:44 pm
The major scandal of that game was blowing for a foul by Saka for a nudge on the defender. The ball looked like it went over the line but we’ll never know as Oliver had called a foul. Gabriel not a foul for a two handed shove on the back of the neck. Saka nudges someone and the goal doesn’t stand. It’s bent and no one will convince me otherwise.
Tomi didn’t cover himself in glory for their goal but the attacker has a good chunk of his shirt and then gives him a nudge down - fuck all given. Compare that to the minimum contact in the Saka incident when that prick Oliver couldn’t whistle quick enough (the ball was over the line afterwards by the way).

Fucking dickhead.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Three highlights - Scum lose, we win & Viera will get three weeks 'rest'. Zinchenko should start in a midfield position each week instead of Havitz. :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Ray C wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:54 pm
Three highlights - Scum lose, we win & Viera will get three weeks 'rest'. Zinchenko should start in a midfield position each week instead of Havitz. :barscarf: :barscarf:
An old plastic bag flying in the wind would contribute more than Havertz! Biggest waste of money in the history of professional football!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How true goonertux how very true..

an old plastic bag flying in the wind would also have more muscle and strength than a vieira (*)... Jeeezuss if ever there was a name wrongly given... PV4 must shudder every time he see's him on that squad sheet.

(*) I am just amazed how he hasn't been snapped in half by a sturdy wind... or even an Odegaard tackle in training!!!

augie

Post by augie »

Ask anyone who has ever refereed a game in which I played in and they will tell you that I was a nightmare cos I was always slating them, but some of you guys are on a different level and make me look rational in comparison :oops: :oops:

The vieira was a red card challenge all day every day. Trying to argue otherwise is embarassing

Watch the replay back of their goal and it shows tommy pulling their guy by the jersey as much as he was pulling tommy's jersey - I have defended tommy on here recently cos I think he is a decent player, but fcuk me he has to be stronger there and no way should that goal be disallowed.

Saka pushed the full back in the back no doubt about it - arguing against it based on joelinton's push on gabriel last week is a nonsense cos we all agreed that the geordie goal shouldnt have been allowed. Are we expecting referee's to let all pushes in the back go now cos we got screwed on one last week ? Didnt your parents ever tell you two wrongs dont make a right ? The same guys arguing yesterdays call will complain if one of our defenders is pushed in the back in our next league game - make up your minds lads cos you cant have it both ways

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

augie wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:29 am
Ask anyone who has ever refereed a game in which I played in and they will tell you that I was a nightmare cos I was always slating them, but some of you guys are on a different level and make me look rational in comparison :oops: :oops:

The vieira was a red card challenge all day every day. Trying to argue otherwise is embarassing

Watch the replay back of their goal and it shows tommy pulling their guy by the jersey as much as he was pulling tommy's jersey - I have defended tommy on here recently cos I think he is a decent player, but fcuk me he has to be stronger there and no way should that goal be disallowed.

Saka pushed the full back in the back no doubt about it - arguing against it based on joelinton's push on gabriel last week is a nonsense cos we all agreed that the geordie goal shouldnt have been allowed. Are we expecting referee's to let all pushes in the back go now cos we got screwed on one last week ? Didnt your parents ever tell you two wrongs dont make a right ? The same guys arguing yesterdays call will complain if one of our defenders is pushed in the back in our next league game - make up your minds lads cos you cant have it both ways
Nonsense. The PGMOL have said very clearly that a push in the back is fine. There is no other way to read it. Defenders need to be stronger with light nudges and pushes on the back. That was a goal, wrongly disallowed.