Lens H Weds 29th Nov KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Re: Lens H Weds 29th Nov KO 8pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:29 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:01 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:51 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:52 pm
Well Played Gabriel!! Fuckin' LOVE It!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
What a difference when they move ball quickly and long....with our wingers desperately they need that space to use there pace and Martinelli is fucking quick running with the ball

all that tippy tappy sideways shite ....

that said great team performance...6 different scorers ....

Havertz had his best game so far, Tommi looking confident and a real player...

Martinelli goal was an absolute peach.....Brilliant night
I just watched the first half back again as I kept being interrupted last night 😡

What a fabulous run from Tomiyasu for the 5th goal a minute before half time and he sprints 3/4 of the way up the pitch to deliver a perfect cross for Odegaard to smash home.

Yeah Havertz did okay, but could have given away a penalty, could have been carded early on for a blatant tug back and lost the ball on the edge of our box by attempting a trick - just keep it simple Kai, keep to the 5 yard tap ins.
Right about Havertz Retro......one tap in and suddenly hes a hero...a lot of hype....but my view is arteta will keep playing him no matter how he performs so for the team im hoping he can deliver...wait and see on that one

Yes Red, I'm afraid that I think you're right....Arteta won't admit that he's made a mistake and he'll keep playing him. He got more time and space against Lens and was still poor, but in the Premiership he's closed down immediately. We're gonna be suffering this bloke for a long while yet. :(

OneBardGooner

Re: Lens H Weds 29th Nov KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thing is he always seems Half-asleep when he 'strolls' onto the pitch... He comes across as nice enough person, but just kind of "Dozey" :?