Wolves wankstains H Sat Dec 2nd KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: Wolves wankstains H Sat Dec 2nd KO 3pm

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:04 pm
Blow the fucking whistle, you stupid cûnt.
More fraud. 6
Minutes becomes 8. For no apparent reason.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That last desperate 15 minutes was ALL Down To Zinchenko and Arteta :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:52 pm
Absolutely fucking needless.
No surprise it’s Zinchencko eh

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Knew something like that would happen where we'd be hanging on for dear life.

Just that impending sense of dread we just can't seem to shake.

Zinchenko can fuck right off. Stop celebrating a fucking throw in and do your fucking job which is defend! :roll:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:57 pm
Eddie strolling around like it's a Sunday afternoon kick about
He was going through all the gear wasn’t he

He never looks like he sprints ever

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Big Poppa was at the panto (oh no he wasn’t) so had to make do with score updates on my phone. Have to admit that when I saw they’d scored at the death I feared the worse but was able to unclench my arse cheeks for the encore when full time went.

8 games in December is an insane schedule so happy to chalk that one off with 3 points.

Onwards :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:00 pm
Big Poppa was at the panto (oh no he wasn’t) so had to make do with score updates on my phone. Have to admit that when I saw they’d scored at the death I feared the worse but was able to unclench my arse cheeks for the encore when full time went.

8 games in December is an insane schedule so happy to chalk that one off with 3 points.

Please excuse the insensitive question Rodders, but when you say that you unclenched your arse cheeks, I'm assuming that you don't mean to the point of seriously fouling the theatre seat??!! :shock:

When you asked "What's that smell?", did the audience respond with "It's behind you?" :rubchin:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

augie wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:28 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:50 am
Next up after lastnights lengthing of Lens :oops: It's Wolves at ours. These are not a bad side from what I've seen of them this season. They've played Mon and we've played lastnight so they'll have had a couple of more days to prepare than us. Itll be a tough match for sure.

Hands up I wrote them off as relegation certainties at the start of the season but they are certainly performing a lot better than I expected :oops:

If this game was in wolves I would be very worried, but seeing as it is at ours I expect us to win albeit a narrow 2-1 win
Spot on with your prediction Augie 8)

Midz

Post by Midz »

:coffeespit:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:30 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Please excuse the insensitive question Rodders, but when you say that you unclenched your arse cheeks, I'm assuming that you don't mean to the point of seriously fouling the theatre seat??!! :shock:

When you asked "What's that smell?", did the audience respond with "It's behind you?" :rubchin:
:coffeespit:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:05 pm
Job done but didn't need to make it that hard, did we. Fucking hell.
The first 20 mins they never touched the ball, we looked like scoring every time we went forward, we were humiliating them. It's strange that we're hanging on for dear life for the last 20. I don't get why we at least couldn't just keep the ball from them.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:lol:

I was gnawing on my undies during the injury time Retro and I was up the front row. A most unpleasant experience indeed.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Zinchenko is going to cost us valuable points... He really Cannot Defend, gives the ball away in the most dangerous of places and then expects his teams to cover his useless butt.

I see him as the replacement "Accident That Will Eventually Happen Xhaka"....

Yes, he has skills etc, but more creative, he truly cannot defend.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

What is it with us that we can pay sublimely for the first 30 minutes, go in 2 or 3 up, then try coast through the game?? When last did we go in 3 up in the PL, then turn that into 5 or 6 in the 2nd half?? We go in 3 up and it stays at 3 up, or finishes 3-1. Go in 2 up and we usually end up hanging on for dear life. You cannot win the league like this because at the real business end of the season the pressure grows and grows and we all know how we respond to that!! 2-0 doesn't become 2-1, it ends 2-2 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:27 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:lol:

I was gnawing on my undies during the injury time Retro and I was up the front row. A most unpleasant experience indeed.

Ah yes, undies gnawing in the front row of the theatre is generally to be avoided.

Unless of course you have a front row table at the Moulin Rouge and the Can Can girls are performing….in which case, getting one’s teeth around undergarments is highly recommended.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Being up the front has its advantages because there were 2 fine looking women amongst the dance troupe and any time they were lifted up in the air or did some dance moves I could see the outline of their growlers which met with my approval 8)