Luton Labia Lips A Tues 5th Dec KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Luton Labia Lips A Tues 5th Dec KO 815pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:31 am
Alan Shearer last night whinging about playing 25 seconds over the 6 mins last night,it's shocking that an ex professional player doesn't understand the word minimum :roll:
In fairness, The Golden Elbow winner Shearer would have the intellect of a dead hamster that has suffocated in a plastic bag up Cashley A-Hole's ringer.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:33 pm
I think I’d let Declan T bag my mum after that :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The FA have confirmed Arteta received a yellow for excessive celebration, and therefore will serve a 1 match touchline ban.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

shu wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:25 pm
I stopped posting on here a while back due to the non stop negativity mainly by the majority (the are a few good lads here too ) .

We all know who the certain bad apples are , after a good result you don’t hear from them at all . They then shut up , it is as if they are WUM’s. To read through the comments over the months made by the Same old sorts is unbelievable. They must live in a hell which is called ARSENAL. At the moment there are 19 other teams be,ow us who would want to be in our position .

Nutflush well done , I don’t know how you continue to do it here but thumbs up .

Retro , old man , well ffs you have already been voted Crunt of the year . You are a total moron and a living cancer on this forum which was a much better place without you here . Why don’t you do everyone a favour . I am sure in real life you are no different either , sad and bitter and we are top of the league !

:lol: :lol: Fuck me, they're all out today. You know what Shu mate, if you don't like what I say, then I believe there's a way that you can block my posts and if not, just don't read them. You must be one fragile bloke to get triggered by anything I put on here and then suddenly you know about my private life. :lol: So I'm sad and bitter eh? Sounds like projection mate, things rough up in Norfolk are they?

I'll happily exchange views with people on here, but I don't abuse people and get personal as a result of their opinions about the Arsenal and nor will I take being abused. I don't cry my eyes out over stupid comments, but seriously mate, "moron", "living cancer", "*word censored* of the year", that's way overstepping the line.

So you know what, why don't you just fuck off, you six fingered, carrot crunching, East Anglian wanker. Shouldn't you be down Carrow Road with the rest of the inbreeds? C.unt.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:20 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:56 pm
Odergaard is meant to be creative midfileder unpicking defences like there's..his cross was good but est if game he wasn't, backing out of 60 40s and not loooking like even trying to unlock their defence.

It's games like thay he should be creating chance after chance and unlocking their limited talent blocks (as ultimatkeybots luton and their cack)... hate to say it but maddsion has been fat more creative and influential thus far in similar role.
Few things, firstly Odegaard has been carrying an injury for the last few months and playing through it. Secondly Maddison has had 8 goal involvements in 11 PL games, Odegaard has had 7 in 12.

The way that Tottenham and Arsenal set up is totally different. So we face a totally different set of challenges when we play other PL teams especially at home. Are there aspects of Odegaards game that are weak, sure but please don't tell me that two months of peak Maddison is any better. The bloke went missing for his last 2 seasons at Leicester.
Yep appreciate that re , maddison he's nit good in dressing room when chips are down either apparently. Hope he goes missing for scum, but odeagarrd needs to do more when it's not a cakewalk.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

:shock:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:28 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:20 pm
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:56 pm
Odergaard is meant to be creative midfileder unpicking defences like there's..his cross was good but est if game he wasn't, backing out of 60 40s and not loooking like even trying to unlock their defence.

It's games like thay he should be creating chance after chance and unlocking their limited talent blocks (as ultimatkeybots luton and their cack)... hate to say it but maddsion has been fat more creative and influential thus far in similar role.
Few things, firstly Odegaard has been carrying an injury for the last few months and playing through it. Secondly Maddison has had 8 goal involvements in 11 PL games, Odegaard has had 7 in 12.

The way that Tottenham and Arsenal set up is totally different. So we face a totally different set of challenges when we play other PL teams especially at home. Are there aspects of Odegaards game that are weak, sure but please don't tell me that two months of peak Maddison is any better. The bloke went missing for his last 2 seasons at Leicester.
Yep appreciate that re , maddison he's nit good in dressing room when chips are down either apparently. Hope he goes missing for scum, but odeagarrd needs to do more when it's not a cakewalk.
I was told that Maddison is known to be such a c unt in player’s circles that there would have been a mutiny if we signed him. Did you not see how he wound up Saka during the NLD. Zero respect for one of his international team mates.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

shu wrote:
I stopped posting on here a while back due to the non stop negativity mainly by the majority (the are a few good lads here too ) .

We all know who the certain bad apples are , after a good result you don’t hear from them at all . They then shut up , it is as if they are WUM’s. To read through the comments over the months made by the Same old sorts is unbelievable. They must live in a hell which is called ARSENAL. At the moment there are 19 other teams be,ow us who would want to be in our position .

Nutflush well done , I don’t know how you continue to do it here but thumbs up .

Retro , old man , well ffs you have already been voted Crunt of the year . You are a total moron and a living cancer on this forum which was a much better place without you here . Why don’t you do everyone a favour . I am sure in real life you are no different either , sad and bitter and we are top of the league !
Shu you ever thought that some people, don't spend all their time reading the forum? That's the case with me, I flick in and out. This is the Social Media age, so I guess people don't use forums as much as they used to. Certainly the case with me. no WUMs I am a genuine contrarian. If I disagree with something I say so, no need to get into protracted arguments I learned that a long time ago.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:36 pm
shu wrote:

:lol: :lol: Fuck me, they're all out today. You know what Shu mate, if you don't like what I say, then I believe there's a way that you can block my posts and if not, just don't read them. You must be one fragile bloke to get triggered by anything I put on here and then suddenly you know about my private life. :lol: So I'm sad and bitter eh? Sounds like projection mate, things rough up in Norfolk are they?

I'll happily exchange views with people on here, but I don't abuse people and get personal as a result of their opinions about the Arsenal and nor will I take being abused. I don't cry my eyes out over stupid comments, but seriously mate, "moron", "living cancer", "*word censored* of the year", that's way overstepping the line.

So you know what, why don't you just fuck off, you six fingered, carrot crunching, East Anglian wanker. Shouldn't you be down Carrow Road with the rest of the inbreeds? C.unt.
In Retro’s defence he was only runner up in c.runt of the year :wink:

Boys it saddens me to see to see vitriol on here between us fellow Gooners

We have enough to contend with that all other clubs, fans. Refs. FA, etc have it in for us, we don’t need to turn on each other.

I am all for a piss take, but Shu, that is going too far with your comments, not good taste at all.

I can’t understand why there is so much animosity when we are flying high at the top ( and we are only in 2nd gear at the moment )

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:22 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:37 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:25 am
Been out after work and home half an hour ago, so missed the game, but just read this thread and watched highlights of the goals on the internet.

From what you guys were saying, we were poor, but got out of jail at the death. We really shouldn't be struggling against a crap outfit like Luton, even if the ref was as bad as you guys were saying. Still, life is made fucking difficult when your keeper gifts the oppo 2 goals.

Ramsdale isn't good enough to play at the very top level, but fuck me, he needs to start before Raya. We've only got the bloke on loan, but we all know that Arteta will sign him permanently even if he fucks up like that in every game, because just like his mentor, the Old Fraud, he won't admit to being wrong. He was recommended by our goalkeeping coach (did he also recommend Runarsspn?), but the buck stops with Legohead.

Sounds as though Odegaard went missing as usual in a tough game and that is simply unacceptable. I wasn't a fan of the Rice signing, particularly for the amount paid, but thank fuck we bought him, because I dread to think where we'd be without him in the side.

Hard to believe that we're top as we've got away with murder so far this season and you can't keep getting away with it. We're a goalkeeper, a centre mid and a centre forward away from being the complete team, but I'm not expecting Arteta to act on any of that.

Anyway, 3 points I suppose.

:D :wink:

This reaction is getting boring as fuck as well. I don’t rate Ramsdale as good enough for a top level side, but for the umpteenth time, do people honestly think that it equates to thinking every other keeper in the land is an improvement??

Me and most others on here thought Xhaka was beyond useless. Does that mean that we automatically think that Havertz is top quality because he replaced him?

Fuck me, the juvenile thought processes amongst some on here is embarrassing. Grow up ffs.
Retro it wasn't posted as a "Dig".. FFS!... You and I will never agree regarding Rambo and Raya that was established and understood ages ago...The Gif was intended as a bit of VERY Light Hearted Banter..considering we had just won a hard fought & dirty game with the last kick / header of the game. In which our keeper had had a Mare. That's all mate.
:? :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:21 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
shu wrote:

We have enough to contend with that all other clubs, fans. Refs. FA, etc have it in for us, we don’t need to turn on each other.

I am all for a piss take, but Shu, that is going too far with your comments, not good taste at all.

I can’t understand why there is so much animosity when we are flying high at the top ( and we are only in 2nd gear at the moment )
I disagree Stuart!.. I think we are only in 1st Gear with another 4 or 5 to go, unless it's the Lexus RS 450e then that'll be another 6 gears! Brmmmmm brmmmm :D electric

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:25 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Been out after work and home half an hour ago, so missed the game, but just read this thread and watched highlights of the goals on the internet.

From what you guys were saying, we were poor, but got out of jail at the death. We really shouldn't be struggling against a crap outfit like Luton, even if the ref was as bad as you guys were saying. Still, life is made fucking difficult when your keeper gifts the oppo 2 goals.

Ramsdale isn't good enough to play at the very top level, but fuck me, he needs to start before Raya. We've only got the bloke on loan, but we all know that Arteta will sign him permanently even if he fucks up like that in every game, because just like his mentor, the Old Fraud, he won't admit to being wrong. He was recommended by our goalkeeping coach (did he also recommend Runarsspn?), but the buck stops with Legohead.

Sounds as though Odegaard went missing as usual in a tough game and that is simply unacceptable. I wasn't a fan of the Rice signing, particularly for the amount paid, but thank fuck we bought him, because I dread to think where we'd be without him in the side.

Hard to believe that we're top as we've got away with murder so far this season and you can't keep getting away with it. We're a goalkeeper, a centre mid and a centre forward away from being the complete team, but I'm not expecting Arteta to act on any of that.

This reaction is getting boring as fuck as well. I don’t rate Ramsdale as good enough for a top level side, but for the umpteenth time, do people honestly think that it equates to thinking every other keeper in the land is an improvement??

Me and most others on here thought Xhaka was beyond useless. Does that mean that we automatically think that Havertz is top quality because he replaced him?

Fuck me, the juvenile thought processes amongst some on here is embarrassing. Grow up ffs.
Retro it wasn't posted as a "Dig".. FFS!... You and I will never agree regarding Rambo and Raya that was established and understood ages ago...The Gif was intended as a bit of VERY Light Hearted Banter..considering we had just won a hard fought & dirty game with the last kick / header of the game. In which our keeper had had a Mare. That's all mate.

Ok OBF, fair enough. What I would say is that I’ve never made a case for Raya. My contention has always been that Ramsdale isn’t good enough. As I’ve said on here before, I knew next to nothing about Raya when we signed him and I’m no advocate for him. Whether he’s good enough or not (so far, absolutely not) has nothing to do with my opinion of Ramsdale. I’d put Ramsdale back in tomorrow, but I’d be looking for a number 1 to replace the pair of them.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Arteta gets booked for running down the touchline but no punishment for Barbie after he screamed into the face of the ref and barged into players when he lost his shit at full time against the scum.

Superb bantz.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:52 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:25 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Ok OBF, fair enough. What I would say is that I’ve never made a case for Raya. My contention has always been that Ramsdale isn’t good enough. As I’ve said on here before, I knew next to nothing about Raya when we signed him and I’m no advocate for him. Whether he’s good enough or not (so far, absolutely not) has nothing to do with my opinion of Ramsdale. I’d put Ramsdale back in tomorrow, but I’d be looking for a number 1 to replace the pair of them.
:roll: :wink:

You really must do something about that 'twitch' Ritro especially when typing :D :wink:

Well that is something we definitely agree on ; that neither are really up to it as a GK for Arsenal, but of the 2 (imo) Rambo is the better choice(*). The thing with GK's is that like decent Strikers they are few and far between. Cheaty and the Scousefilth have the two best keepers in the prem and if we want to match them we're going to have to pay upwards of £70 - £80Million (and even then nothing is guaranteed), because All the Good One's are already taken and under lock and key. :?

(*) Arteta has made both Rambo and Raya very "Nervy" because of how he has dealt with the GK situation. Rambo signed a new contract, I would imagine under he was under the impression he was & would be No 1 but then 2 weeks after Arteta signs Raya and installs him as our first choice; regardless of the bollocks he was spouting about how we'll have two No 1's AND that he now had the choice to Sub the Keeper during a match; which he should have done after Raya made his second Howler against Luton Orcs. But he didn't because he is simply too Arrogant; as in wenkerMk2. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:21 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
shu wrote:

Absolutely right Stuart. There is no call for hurling insults and abuse at someone just because they have a different point of view.

Let's all try and be just a tad more respectful of our fellow Gooners' points of view.

Piss takes and banter are all fine (except for one or two overly sensitive snowflakes :wink: ) but outright abuse is not only distasteful, it is against the rules.